Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-15 13:08:18

Name: Raven

City: Pretoria

Area: Silverton

Full Profile: [View Raven's Full Profile]

STAY AWAY! A BUNCH OF CROOKS! Made an appointment with Jolene, Raven, Michelle for a 1.5 hour session to have some fun with these 3 girls. Taught it is a good combination, white, black and colored, the menu of extras was also attractive enough. Worst experience in my punting life!
Arrived at their compound, had to pay 50R to the guard (infact I paid the girl, not sure if it reached the guard) to allow me to park inside. Went up to the apartment, a dodgy place. Gave the money upfront, went into the action. After 10 minutes one of the girls’ mobile rings and they all jumped and started dressing up, then somebody knocking the door! What happened? That is the guard (not sure if he was the guard indeed), asking to remove the car. Ok I will do it. No you have to leave now, come back later, promise to cater you in the guest house. Of course money is gone, mood is gone and no answer to your calls afterwards. Very bad experience and start for the new year.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jayjay27
Jayjay27 - Re: Review - Raven - Silverton Pretoria
Re: Review - Raven - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-15 13:20:35

what a Hustle how much did you have to pay man , thanks for the warning
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Review - Raven - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-15 21:03:17

Take revenge, book again all three from a different number, take some mates with, but don't let them know you are bringing them with. Carry your gun with if you have one. Trust me, there is nothing as satisfying like fucking moering a nigerian motherfucker!

I once fucked up a nigerian pig drug dealer pimp in Sunnyside... Trust me, getting brutally violent with these foreign, dirty scum knowing they can't go to the police is absolutely awesome. They are now that clever, and it is easy to outsmart them.

Go fucking moer a nigerian pimp tonight still, you will feel loads better.
AltydJags
AltydJags - Re: Review - Raven - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-16 09:54:56

LOL@legendarypunter!!!! I agree, nothing could be more satisfying when getting your revenge. While you're at it monsieur, demand your money back with interest
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Raven - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-16 10:08:04

I fly solo but how I wish I could call on my posse to do as you described LP! I would give that Naija boy something to remember me by!
heartofthedrifte
heartofthedrifte - Re: Review - Raven - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-27 16:13:53

Name: Raven

City: Pretoria

Area: Silverton

Full Profile: [View Raven's Full Profile]

I left unsatisfied. Actually ran away from the filthy glat. This girl and her friend are heroin and crack smokers. They also stole money from me tried to get me to buy drugs from the nigerian who is her pimp/boyfriend. I advise strongly against.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.