Berry
Berry - Re: Review - Berry - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Berry - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-01 19:49:15

On 2024-03-29 21:09:50 Himself7 said:
Everything Shadow has said is absolutely true. Berry is exceptional. Did a session 2 weeks ago and I'm yet to find how to review it. Simply mind blowing. I've not visited again to avoid premature addiction. But will return soon enough when I'm in the right frame of mind, that is if Shadow does not wife her by then :)

You already said it all. Only if punters understood the importance of holding a conversation too. Whatever you do, don't be a stranger. #berryaffect
Berry
Berry - Re: Review - Berry - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Berry - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-01 19:56:42

On 2024-03-29 19:48:39 Sir Shadow Hefner said:
Name: Berry

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Halfway Gardens

Full Profile: [View Berry's Full Profile]

I won't say anything more than I've said before with my hun here, because I see her more often than I can keep up with the reviews.

Just wanted to say that the last time I was with her cuddling all sweaty, legs wrapped around each other and cuddling tight, I finally got a vivid understanding of Okmalumkoolkat's line:

"...I'm holding on to the booty like I'm Brian Baloyi. Sending emojis like mayibabo..."

P.S. if this review is not too informative then lol, I'm giving this hun her flowers, I can't keep up with the number of my visits and reviews with her. Beke le beke!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Like I'm Brian Baloyi yesss lol. If only we could kiss and tell, it would shake the purple world. Hence I hold back so often from commenting at times because it's either I'm still recovering (from me know what) or and the selfless company I was blessed with, not to mention his bottomless brain of knowledge I get to tinkle from, oh Shadow of Shadow

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.