[deleted] - Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-01-07 21:13:30

Name: Cleo

City: Johannesburg

Area: Greenside

Full Profile: [View Cleo's Full Profile]

What an awesome experience! Cleo is stunning. She is very pretty and she is a great conversationalist. I really enjoyed it, the ending was magnificent. I had a grwat sensual experience! Thanks again for a wonderful 90 min.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-08 12:43:35

With elysium no longer showing profiles, I decided to give elements a try the other day. Confirmed that Cleo was in and available, arrived and was met by a tall blonde hottie who unfortunately doesnt seem to be on the menu. Pity (If anyone knows different please let me know)

was then told Cle was going to be another 25 mins but they had other girls, Three chicks came out for intros, each more hideous than the last. Fat AND ugly. Bizarre that they can have such a hot receptionist and such sub-par girls. it was like getting 3 pigs to parade past a swan. I decided to skip the whole thing.

Cleo and Jade do look ok though.
MYK99
MYK99 - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 573
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-09 11:39:58

utter BS ! i know that Olivia jenny lexi and jenny are also very hot. So are the others. the only questionable on is brandy! so what you're on about.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-09 12:50:11

Olivia could start a fire, lexi has the best yummi mummy thing going on and Jenny is in fine form, taryn is alright if you like them big titties, haley and brandy may are alright... I would have waited another 25 minutes for cleo though, cause that looks like some fine young pie...
finemale
finemale - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-12 14:30:08

The hot blond (name escapes me) used to do treatments in the past but now runs the place. I have been told that she looks after her old special clients only. Not sure how true!

Well I booked Cleo with loads of warning as I had booked the day before. Called in the morning to check if all was in order. Got to the venue and was told that she was running late. Decided to wait and was then told she would be 30min, waited, then another 20min, waited! Was told she is not coming in. Decided to go with one of the other ladies as I had a time problem. Was not happy though!

Pity, I used to go to these guys 2/3 times a month. Just has a different vibe!
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-12 16:28:50

That's a pity, was thinking of making an appointment with Cleo myself, so will have to be aware. Used to go occasionally to the old venue.
rugbym
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-16 17:30:40

Was justing wondering if Cleo actually still works there, I'm not saying she doesn't, but would be interested if one of the regular contributors to ESA can confirm before I make a booking.
leeksie
leeksie - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-17 13:06:24
Edited: 2015-09-21 13:17:37

Hello its Anastasia, the hot blond that u refer to or the owner of elements as it really is. I absolutely don't see any clients, haven't for 7 months. Cleo does work here yes, she attends college during the day so is only available from 5:30 til close for the next month, thereafter she should be back to working full days with us. Thank u to all our supporters and all the great comments xx
rugbym
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-17 21:29:08

Anastasia, thanks for clarifying this for us, however I am just wondering why this wasn't explained to @finemale when he made his booking and while he was waiting. However, possibly her times can be stated on her profile and changed when she starts working during the day again. Sorry that you don't see clients anymore, although I have seen you but never been with you, would love to have made an appointment with you.
cleolove
cleolove - Re: Review - Cleo - Greenside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-04 19:36:25

Hello misters :) I'm very sorry about all the complaints some of you make about me ( which is my fault I knw I haven't been the most reliable girl in the past month or so but as I am a young girl I do have a life outside this job I just started college and I can't always be available , to avoid disapointment please just phone in and ask when I'm available and prebook me and confirm ( as I'm usually always fully booked which is sometime the reason I'm unavailable) hope I cleared it up and again to the clients I kept waiting I'm very sorry <3 and to future misters look forward to our time together ;) x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.