Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-04 11:16:10

Name: Leila

Telephone Number: 079 606 8338

City: Pretoria

Area: Monument Park

Full Profile: [View Leila's Full Profile]

I made a big punter mistake by booking a girl without any prior knowledge, reviews or being able to discuss what the service would entail.

The asian old lady answers the phones and you have to have a degree to even try and make out what she says. But we went there (a friend of mine wanted to book Schwanda) and I decided I will view and choose between the 3 asian girls at the same venue. (I was planning to visit Sonja)

Well, we rocked up there only to find Leila and Schwanda available.

I decided to book Leila even though she was the only choice.

She is fairly pretty with a good body. Small but nice boobies. I asked for a shower first and was given a clean towel. leila is friendly and her English is better than most Asian girls. She started to give me a massage. I normally skip on this but decided "what the heck"

The massage was pleasant and I offered to give her one also, which pleasantly surprised her but she enjoyed it. She is new and only 4 days in RSA according te her.
Asked het what she liked and she gave me an honest "money" (LOL)

I had a nice view of her small body, nice ass and punani when I massaged her and I turned her over to massage her pussy and to give some oral (and receive same)

Well, that is where most things went south. She put on a condomn whilst I muffed a bit. She wanted no fingers in or even on her pussy. She played with me (so much for the expected blow)

Very soon she said "you fuck me now" Then more no's form her. No kissing, no too deep, etc.

I was in two minds to finish quicky and go a second round but then came the "you can only come once" part. So handbrake on to go longer but was disappointed and must have pulled the handbrake too tight as I was loosing erection to her dismay. Now she "had to get him functional again". We go again and I decided to finish doggy and get it over with. She seemed reluctant but obliged. I could not (took my hands away) grab her by the hips to get some speed and she kneeled at an akward position to seemingly prevent too deep penetration or something. I lost interest after a while with al the negatives and told her to finish off manually

Had another shower and was out of there.

Leila is new and fairly friendly but will I go back? Never.

Will I book again when I have not discussed the do and dont's beforehand? I really hope not !

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Leila - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Leila - Monument Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-04 12:09:43

Damn!! Hardy man....next punt mite be better...thx for the detailed review..
TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: Review - Leila - Monument Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-10 07:40:46

Pity Jimpel. Maybe with time and experience, she'll come around. Is this the place in Elephant str ?
Jimpel
Jimpel - Re: Review - Leila - Monument Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-10 14:18:04

No Tiger street, close to Elephant Str
diederick
diederick - Re: Review - Nana - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Nana - Monument Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 20:30:00

Name: Nana

City: Pretoria

Area: Monument Park

Full Profile: [View Nana's Full Profile]

Started of well with a little bit of kissing not on the mouth (not aloud)then move to bj for 10 seconds if so long then she want to got on top, but i prever to be in the driving seet,after about 5 min see moans so i turn her around and we go doggie 5 min
and see ask if i have come i just got up and tel her that she has wasted my money and time

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.