Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-18 20:07:34

Lol @modnarmodnar Be prepared to go overtime. Those fun bags will have you very occupied.

@semensquirter You can expect a warm welcome. Not to mention her lips are perfect for the skin flute.
Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-18 22:12:26

Hahaha KNoel you got me blushing boo;)

You are still engraved in my memory and let's just say I'm very happy you extended that session. From the moment you got out the car you were super friendly and we immediately clicked... I knew we would have a ton of fun and fun was definitely had!!

Thanks for coming and I will see you soon;)
Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-18 22:13:50

On 2021-03-18 16:08:00 semensquirter said:
I see you guys are "warming" he up nicely for my visit...hehehehe

Hahahaha.... I can't deal with you!!
Old Nick
Old Nick - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-19 13:24:01

Name: Azora @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: Lanseria

Full Profile: [View Azora @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

While waiting for my booked appointment, I was taken to the bar area for a lite refreshment and behold my eyes, I met this gorgeous angel with the most beautiful pair of twins.

Sensual Paradise raised the question on their home profile, 'Are you ready for something spectacular?'

Well, in my humble opinion that something spectacular goes by the name of AZORA.

We had a great chat in the bar and things just clicked between us. To me this was a real game changer and I was in awe.
We agreed to meet up after my first booking and had a liquid refreshment at the braai area, where I also met some of the other lovely ladies.

We then moved on to our one on one date and Oh my.., I am still shivering as I am writing this review. An hour was not enough to enjoy all on offer and I was in dreamland and needed to extend. 'If those walls could talk, I would be in serious trouble'

To my fellow ESA brothers out there, you had better act fast before this exceptional lady is gone. I really hope that it does not happen too soon though as I am already planning many visits to come.

Azora bbe, many thanks for an amazing and breath taking time. The madala will be back soon. 😘

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-19 14:51:54

Nick, Nick, Nick..... I remember hearing you upstairs and then seeing you walk past. When I got called to come say hi I won't lie I did get a bit nervous. As soon as I met you we immediately hit it off. It felt like I had known you for years the way you made me laugh and smile. When you told me you would see me as well on the same day as Dynasty I got really excited and couldn't wait to see you again.

I knew immediately it would be an amazing session because the chemistry was already there. I won't say much about the session because that's how great and special it was. All I am going to say is that I look forward to many more sessions with my Madala
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8141
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-30 23:31:46

Area: Lanseria

OMG...I am still grinning like a racehorse!
This babe is just a perfect lover....Sensual, passionate and responsive to every touch and kiss on that body!

We started with a chat(and few kisses)in the garden...then walked up, like a couple on honeymoon.
Some sexy shower moments and an epic "marathon" in the room.
Slow...fast...slow...fast... damn It felt so good.
We both literally did not want it to end.

Repeat visits?....OH DAMN YESSSS!!! that is a must!

I love the quiet tranquil set up at the venue...It sets the mood for these kind of epic sessions.

B/Day session next...with sissie in the room...I really cannot wait!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 15:18:54

SS, thank you for coming. I had such an amazing time with you and I honestly can't wait for the next visit. You literally invented the word "love making". I won't say to much about our session but what I will say is that I didn't want you to cum out;)

I can't wait for the Birthday session because I know it will be phenomenal;)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8146
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 18:52:09
Edited: 2021-03-31 18:52:29

hehehe...I had a blast.
Until that B/day...who knows...I might get there sooner...**Wink**
Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 19:51:05

I will be crossing fingers;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-06 16:11:11

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

The first thing you notice when you meet Azora is the sparkle in her eyes and bright welcoming smile. Her warm and bubbly personality just shines through. It's nice to meet someone that not only looks beautiful but also takes care of their appearance and has the personality to match. She's very witty with an infectious laugh (maybe it was my jokes ;)) and an intelligent head firmly on her shoulders. Talking about looks, her pictures don't do her justice and I don't say this lightly. This woman is radiant and beautiful. I'm not a clairvoyant but I could have sworn I saw a bright aura around her, or maybe it was just the sunlight bouncing off her beautiful skin. We enjoyed an amazing time together and time just melted away. All I can say is that she gets top marks in all areas from me. If I could score her more I would. The venue is also beautiful and well run. Visiting Azora is like visiting a beautiful destination, an oasis, which is well worth the travel. Thank you Azora, I look forward to visiting your shores again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.