Navigation
bbw4me
bbw4me - Re: Review - Sally Mariska - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sally Mariska - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-31 13:01:19

Definitely a post op. Most of the girls at this venue are post ops.
Unfortunately they don't honour your bookings and the ladies are always double booked. Probably because when you arrive there and see these tall post ops you change your mind and pick the petite one.
big-cock
big-cock - Re: Review - Sally Mariska - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-02 11:29:25

Name: Sally Mariska

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Sally Mariska's Full Profile]

Must say I was pleasantly surprised about how nice she looks and I loved her personality. Good service and I would return.
I was met by a very nice THai lady who showed me where to go.
She is pleasant to chat to as well and gets really excited when you play with her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BaieNice
BaieNice - Re: Review - Sally Mariska - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-03 02:45:22
Edited: 2013-02-03 02:46:07

Sliced tottie and build in boobs... Not my cup of coffee.

Anyone who can confirm this is not an ex dude?
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: Review - Sally Mariska - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-13 17:21:14

Name: Sally Mariska

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Sally Mariska's Full Profile]

So, I decided to go back to the house in Kempton this morning. Since I already visited Jessica and had a great time with her, I decided to check out the other girls. After seeing the line-up I decided on Sally (she was my first choice in my mind anyway). After she convinced me to stay and hour instead of a half hour on which I planned, we went to the room. I remembered her witty attitude from her video and could sense that when we started chatting (which I liked at first) but then discovered that I battled to understand her and she me?! She talks very fast and she uses a sort of friendly sarcasm - that is what I picked up anyway.

Well, we started to kiss and cuddle and chatted a little in between. Still I couldn't understand much of what she was saying. As a result of miscommunication, she told me to lie down. She put a condom on and gave me a BJ - that was quite nice. Then after some heavy blows, she climbed on me and we went for it. It was actually quite mechanical and a bit rough for my liking but I still made the best of the situation. I got on top and pulled out to "see" a little down there...a job well done I might say. We continued in various positions and I finished off quite well.

The whole session wasn't nearly an hour (I wonder if it was even a half hour) but still fairly enjoyable. I felt a bit rushed and didn't feel that I got value for money. She did convince me to stay an hour after all...

Overall, good experience, no problem with her looks, body or face. She is way older than you would expect. The venue is as always upmarket, clean and safe and I feel "at home" there. It wasn't all what I expected so I won't visit her again. Maybe she just had an off day...? Still very cute and nice to talk to (if you can understand her).

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kev101
Kev101 - Re: Review - Sally Mariska - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-30 08:02:26

from some of the good comments on this forum; i wish someone had a contact number for this girl as her profile no longer appears. She sounds so hot. :-( wish i could also see or meet her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.