Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-29 07:59:59

Name: Mistress Isabella

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Blairgowrie

Full Profile: [View Mistress Isabella's Full Profile]

I have been thinking about experimenting with BDSM for some months. Eventually I had the bravery to go and see what it was all about.

On arrival, Ms Isabella was already dressed up in her leather boots. She is a medium tall and thin but not skinny. She has a strong firm voice. The dungeon is quite well equipped with different toys and equipment.

Since it was my first BDSM session with a real domme I requested to have light session that included: spanking, caning, facesitting and humiliation.

The session was both exciting and nerve wrecking. Ms Isabella was very strict and professional throughout the session.

The most enjoyable part of the session was definitely the facesitting, spanking and caning. Next time I will request more.

The strapon bit difficult to take as it was my first anal. But I guess overtime I will enjoy.

Overall the session was 8/10. My main problem was I was a bit nervous, which did affect my erection.

I would definitely recommend Ms Isabella to anyone who wants to try BDSM or even those that are advanced.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
housecouple
housecouple - Re: Review - Mistress Isabella - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Isabella - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-06 13:08:21

hi there,
mistress Isabella is not on here anymore, can you forward me her contact number or any other contact details.
Thanks
iBunnyAG
iBunnyAG - Re: Review - Mistress Isabella - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Isabella - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-23 18:03:26

Hi,

I will be in Joburg on 5th to 7th July and an very eager to take a session with respected Mistress Isabella.

Request you to guide me with the application process and the address of the dungeon on my email address: [Send Message]

Thnx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.