Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-21 16:09:55

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

So my previous punt before this one was a like horror movie, and for the last 1 year, I've struggled to find a WG who I can convincingly saying that "am coming back". I decided to visit Mandy yesterday around mid day, the venue was straight forward to locate, with more than enough safe parking, and the apartment was nice and clean, securely hidden from all the activity of the complex. She opened for me, and demn that booty!!! it looked way better than in the pictures, and for sure I was looking forward to hitting it. She showed me our room, and I was made to relax. I don't know if its just me but she kept smiling at me and giggling. We chatted a little, and I asked for OWO, and guess what, "your wish is my command", and she got on with it, with the mirror on my right hand side, seeing how she was enjoying the blow, I felt like I was gonna explode too early, and I asked her to put on the cd and ride me, without wasting much time, she got on top like she was looking forward to it, rode me like hell, while holding and feeling her booty, the mirror on the right was not helping me much in lasting longer, she was definitely doing a good job. Because I can take long if I go onto a second round, I asked her to turn around for doggie before I offload my bullets. Hitting that booty from behind and seeing it bounce while holding her waist only helped me last seconds before the electricity hit my brains and shotgun. Demn this girl!!! Paid her afterwards, and even though it was correct, she didn't even count through the Benjamins, now that's what I call GFE.

I know what you wanna ask, and the answer is, hell yeah am going back!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-22 13:43:32

Nice revue, keep them coming! The previous photos she looked like Angelique (who I had a bad experience with) but the new set suggested to me that she a different lady. So it was nice to see a positive review too!
gato2000
gato2000 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-23 09:31:28

Thanx for the review, I've been eyeing this one
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-03 13:59:14

Ok now that am back in Gauteng, I need to visit her again, I see myself becoming a regular with her.
Daxx
Daxx - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 09:50:54

I visited Mandy and she gave me such a nice time. She has the body to die for. I recommend that guys you should visit Mandy and you wont regret the moment
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-07 10:29:58

I went back to see her on Wednesday, and once again, such an unforgettable experience. This girl really shows interest in pleasing the punter, and will fulfill the promise to satisfy. The OWO was out of this world that I almost shot my load, then asked her for reverse cow girl. Seeing her work that booty bounce on me made me wanna shot in seconds, demn this girl! She has a way of making you a regular. The GFE was also just WOW! Yes, I came back, and will definitely go back again.
sweetman10
sweetman10 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-19 14:09:31

wanted to visit her,but her phone manners put me off. i even asked if she was ok and if i should call back and she just hung up on me. anyway,one less client for her
sweetman10
sweetman10 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-19 14:10:08

wanted to visit her,but her phone manners put me off. i even asked if she was ok and if i should call back and she just hung up on me. anyway,one less client for her. with such bad phone manners,it just made me think twice
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-19 18:57:12

Sweetman, I couldn't agree more...she has the worst phone manners ever. I had my eyes set on her but decided otherwise after talking on the phone. She has the phone manners to make you feel like an annoyance...F**k no I am not that horny, thank you.
Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Mandy - Silverton, Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Silverton, Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-18 21:00:51

I went to see Mandy today , she has fine ass ,and a wonderful personality. Her reverse cowgirl was very good,seeing her ass bounce made me want her more. When i finally was one top and starting fucking her it was a nice feeling her pussy is so soft,i wondered how it wud feel if the condom was off but hey i dont take risks like that. Had a good time and wud recommend her to any guy,this Zulu girl is a good fuck,trust me !! .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.