Navigation
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-07-19 01:09:55

@ Godfatha, thanks my luv had a wondaful tym too, can't wait for next thursday.... till thn take care#smiles
bankster21
bankster21 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 18:41:32

hey Mandy. Just curious, from ur experience...do White WGs charge the same price between all races or is there a spike when interracial is involved? have been asked before on the phone coz of my voice before being quoted.
giftos
giftos - Re: Review - Mandy - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-20 15:23:00

Name: Mandy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Country View

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

I got lucky and bumped into this girl when I was in middle of a booking with my regular girl who was tired and proposed that I try her friend. I asked to see her profile only to find that it was a girl I so wanted to book in the past before she moved and I couldn't get hold of her, so I said why not ... She didn't disappoint, she gave a good bj almost shot the load, followed by the great shag that didn't last long. I love her body, she is hot/sexy and I love her ass/booty its so african.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-28 20:13:24

@Giftos thank u very much my luv for a good review...Hope to see you soon*mwah*
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Re: Review - Mandy - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-21 09:40:28

Area: Randburg

My visit to mandy was quite an awsome experienced she was friendly and willing. Basically I picked her up @ her house and we went to her venue which is in a nice neighbourhood but the house itself is not 5star she deserves better. It was my first time with a black wg I had to go see her cause I liked the Ass I saw on the pics , when I saw it in person I fell in love with that booty is like a magnet & I'm the man of Steel ;).
Back to the act when we were in the room I sat on the couch she went out , when she came back she was wear the shortest of skirts around that ass n curves it looked like a belt. The best feature abt her is that she has a big ass and a small waist sexy. When she came in she asked me jokingly y I was still dressed ? B4 she finished her sentence I was undress, she made a comment abt my anaconda. She laid me on the bed gve me a bj I put on my durex featherlight she laid on the bed and I give it to her missionary 4 abt 60secs them I hit it doggy till I came to a conclusion. She gave me a massage I returned the favour than I had to hit it doggy again to make sure I wasn't dreaming I came to a final conclusion : her Ass is the ish. Will see u soon !

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-01-29 13:14:27

Thank u Rob for a good comment... LMBAO about that Anaconda no comment hey*winks*
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Mandy - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 13:25:35

Area: Fourways

My second punt in one day. Went there thinking what the hell am I doing, but the other head was leading in decision making on this day. When I saw the booty on this girl my two heads synched up and excitement took over. Ok face wise she had a bit of make up on her. Not my preference but damn that body is to die for. Exactly what you see in the pics. This is rare. I have to say it again. That body is exactly as you see it in these pics, no gimmicks. I just wanted to pound her from the start. Boy did I give it to her or what. One of the best punts I have had. I really enjoyed it. Again no BJ with this one because I went straight into it.

If you love booty ...make an appointment.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tie-Rone
Tie-Rone - Re: Review - Mandy - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-11 22:26:56

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Well well well. One of the best punts I've ever had by a long shot. Body is amazing with an almighty ass, love her personality and session was superb. It was a perfect sweaty stormy night. I knew straight after speaking to her on the phone that I was going to enjoy it and the fact that I'm even writing a review when I normally never do is testament to this lady's excellence. Also, the fact that she played some very agreeable music to me in the background just made the whole experience 5 star. Would visit everyday if the Rand would allow to be honest. Thank you Mandy!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.