Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-18 02:12:10

Name: Remona

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Full Profile: [View Remona's Full Profile]

She led me on a wild goose chase. Called her and said i'm on my way. She gave me directions to her place in Midrand, Vorna Valley. Its a townhouse complex. When i arrived at the main gate, i called her to say i'm at the gate. She told me to wait. Minutes passed with no sign of her. And then, she wasn't answering my calls. I left. What a waist of my time. She won't be hearing from me ever again. I did the ratings as the website demands them in order to complete the review.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Remona - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Remona - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1381
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-18 15:31:09
Edited: 2012-12-18 15:33:15

??????????????????????
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Remona - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Remona - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 20:38:52

Anyone seen her lately??reviews??
james89
james89 - Re: Review - Remona - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Remona - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-22 14:24:28

Name: Remona

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Remona's Full Profile]

Every so often you meet a girl in this business who you know isn't the very best but is damn good just for you! She is beautiful with a body. Tall with long legs and a JUICY ass. She rode me well. Every position even missionary felt satisfying as her pussy feels so good and she participates and enjoys with you. She wont refuse any position and neither will she lie there like a log. She isnt one of those that complain and tell you to cum before you're ready or complain about this or that. You know your visit was good when you don't want to leave. She does however give a forgettable blow(im not a fan of covered) but she is super humble and light hearted. I want to book her for a full day for myself when she returns in jan. she does have good phone manners and is clean no scars or tatts. I don't know what happened to sunshine it was unlucky for you that day boss. and i think you shouldn't give a review if you've never actually been with her I would've left it in the comments section. But I do understand the frustration of being sent on a wild goose chase by a WG it is disrespectful. Anyway I think I have a regular here!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.