[deleted] - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-24 07:19:02

Name: Nikita

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Full Profile: [View Nikita's Full Profile]

I visited this beautiful lady when she was last in Durban. Spur of the moment horny wake up, chatted to her on WhatsApp and decided to brave traffic from Pietermaritzburg for some early morning fun. Parking was easy outside Hotel in Gateway, took elevator up to her room. She answered the door wearing that bunny suit and wow, did she look even better than her pics!

The hotel room was amazing - lots of mirrors everywhere including the bedroom. Me being a visual person this really appealed to me!

As for the sensual experience - this lady is a firecracker in the bed, and not a clockwatcher. Lots of positions were tried, with my favourite one being from behind standing up against the sink, watching her in the mirror…

Alas time went by so quick, but loved every minute and I will be back! Thank you Nikita!

Van jou gunstelling Duitser 😉 xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Barefoot Ranger
Barefoot Ranger - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-10 13:00:45

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

This lady is an absolute firecracker. Her pics don't do her justice. She short and petite just how I like it.

The venue has secure parking near Gateway, venue is clean with excellent shower facilities.

I did ask her to dress up in a specific way and she duly obliged. The session was exceeded my expectations and she can really move. Also the mirrors in the room add to the experience. She definitely knows how to spoil a guy.

All in all it was an excellent experience and I will definitely be returning. Would easily recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

RuuL
RuuL - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 16:18:35

Been trying days now
Calls WhatsApp messages
No response
Hopefully she doesn't return to dbn before I have had a chance
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 17:59:08

same issue here
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Nikita - Sandton/Strathavon Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nikita - Sandton/Strathavon Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-10 15:01:17

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Strathavon

TINTIN (ASASH) Not so famous man punter, okay so where do I begin....I was super excited to find a punt so close to my vocation that I hurriedly started communication with the SP. After reading the reviews I was amped and was definitely prepared for a session of note. I started conversation through whatsapp call which she kindly accepted as other methods where previously not working for some strange reason. The appointment was set and the services discussed and my hepussy was ready for some fun..... So okay the accommodation is upmarket and that means that you do a golf course estate sort of sign in obviously not something one might like as discretion is key, but i was horny as fuk by this stage and i will not fizzle out once there, but a heads up would of been appreciated.

So done with that I get to the room and she is there dressed sexily and happily welcomes me into the room. i must say for me the first let down was the advertised age, yes she is a smaller frame lady buy she is not 27, the age is on the mature side, and i was very disappointed as I do make my booking based on the younger lasses mostly, but i still was not going to let that ruin the experience as I read alot about the amazing service. Then we get to the bed and we start the thing you know the thing, and she started off well and i can see guys would love her labia majora (Lips for days) but her effort into the sensual was just not there, I do not know if i got her on an off day or she might have just gotten up but the service would of been better from those blow up dolls. Paid for the hour was out of there in a few minutes. I guess we are used to a certain level of love making here and unfortunately she just did not tick my boxes and maybe someone else does a review in jhb but its unfortunately a no from me.

Damage:R1500/hr

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Nikita
Nikita - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-10 16:59:13

My apologies for your booking not being that great. I know how you looked forward to it. I don't like to make bookings where I reside. And thus was very uncomfortable. I will pm you regarding making up for this. X xxxniki
Nikita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-13 09:07:40

I will however ad in my defense. On request you said not to wear any makeup. I did so . (Many 20 something girls would look older then me if they had to not wear makeup) I did explain to you I was in a location where I was not comfortable doing bookings but you did insist persistently. It feels like you set me up for failure and then had alot to say. However you did get what your "damage" paid for and there was no complaint when the "deed " was met with explosion. I take constructive criticism to heart and will look into your complaint.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-13 09:19:18

it was not an explosion and make up does not cover up 15 to 20 years! I am regarded as a trustworthy punter and you cannot say i was persistent, you are advertising actively and moved between Sandton, Rosebank and now Bryanston.... You can try to defend yourself, the money was not this issue with me, you never said you were uncomfortable with the location you told me to tell them i am there for business, it is what i did. I did not need to see you there are plenty of WG's that advertise in the areas I punt in. Good luck!
Nikita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-19 15:08:29

I asked you as I do before any meeting starts if you are happy? You said very. Complimented me... you had a opertunity to end the meeting. But yet you proceeded and then just leave this review. Making my name bad after all my hard work to build it up. I think you are being unreasonable
Nikita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-19 15:22:14
Edited: 2021-09-19 15:22:13

Sir I respect you as a punter but respect me aswell. Just how you respond showed me that you are very unreasonable. Take in to account im not set available and still accommodated you. I did the best with no make up and if it was not about the money why post about it?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.