Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-16 02:59:51

Name: Summer

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandown/Sandton

Full Profile: [View Summer's Full Profile]

I think this is the girl I had but I can't be sure because they all look the same.
The venue isn't filthy, but its messy and not clean. The showers have pressure problems meaning the temparature changes the whole time so you either get burnt or freeze. The Madame is a grumpy miserable old hag who runs the girls like a sausage machine factory
They do NOT speak English that's a lie. A lot of them have very masculine hands and they are mechanical.
They try hard, and they are obviously scared of the management, but the whole vibe sux.
Some of them also have scars and stretch marks like they have had 100 liposuctions or a sex change op.
The place stinks and is dingy. Its not a scratch on the old Tammy Ts.
When it was in the other venue they had a good selection of white and Thai girls. Now there's just a few ugly white girls and about 20 non English speaking mechanical Thai.

Horrible experience. Came out feeling cheated and dirty.
Total waste of money. Do NOT give them the benefit of the

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Summer
Summer - Re: Review - Summer - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Summer - Sandown/Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-23 16:08:21

I don't know you who but I want to ask u something why you post messagelike this. You never book me and then not have customer talk about my pussy or my body dirty I don't know you want to commentwho but please don't post so bad if you don't know me. I hope u can understand bec u post like this u know I not got customer and thencant to make money or so. Am summer I don't care about u post but I care about I have family for take care not do like this.
Swastika
Swastika - Re: Review - Julia - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Julia - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-17 15:37:22

Name: Julia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Julia's Full Profile]

Julia is pretty, friendly, willing and accommodating. She started by nibbling and nudging my neck, my throat, my ears... Proceeded with a covered bj and I returned the favour. She has a beutiful pussy, she's clean and tastes good. She clearly enjoyed what she was receiving and I then entered her. My special technique had the desired effect and from there we moved to several different positions and she enjoyed all of them. She also likes a light spanking. Her English is limited but she tries. She gave me a massage to end off - too hard for me; I prefer a more sensual, lighter touch, but I let her have her way. Yes I will return. I gave the venue a 3 for telephone manner as the person who answered was helpful but could try to sound a bit more friendly. The venue is ok but. Does need some attention. No problem privacy and parking is secure.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.