Navigation
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-14 21:46:29

On 2021-03-14 17:02:25 Dongzilla said:
On 2021-03-14 15:25:50 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said: I absolutely had NO IDEA!! So wait , oh my gosh nooooo!!
Is that why you wouldn't tell me your name ? Lmsao!

But I told you my name when we spoke for the first time, haha!

Hmmmm I honestly remember you being very secretive about who you were when we first spoke on the phone. And that I had to find out who you were for myself. Lol, you're really something
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-14 21:48:34

On 2021-03-14 20:16:47 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-03-14 18:03:30 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
You girls really come across as so awesome! After pay-day I'm making you a priority, although I don't think I'm strong enough to handle both of you in one session haha. Also would be great to have you Sandton side, but I'm willing to make the trip.

Haha, I like the honesty! I love a man who's in tune with his self and identity. Would love to have you!

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-15 00:08:17

On 2021-03-14 20:16:47 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-03-14 18:03:30 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said: On 2021-03-14 17:00:04 modnarmodnar said: Damn, nice one Dong! To have both - I'm so envious! I hope the fire's still there by the time I make the call, I'm getting ultra GFE vibes here.

Come with flint baby, we can make it ROAR!

Patiently waiting for you ;)
You girls really come across as so awesome! After pay-day I'm making you a priority, although I don't think I'm strong enough to handle both of you in one session haha. Also would be great to have you Sandton side, but I'm willing to make the trip.

We are truly a ball of fun!!! You can always take one at a time boo;) we don't mind... trust me it will definitely be worth the drive.

You will leave the place smiling from ear to ear;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-18 12:08:25

Name: Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Dynasty gets up close and personal off the rip. Touchy, feely and everything in between. No two ways about it, this lady knows how to spread happiness, especially in the trouser department.
She’s got a hot body, small waist, small nubile breasts, a juicy round behind, a pretty face, and a tasty clean snatch, tailor made for a good muff munch after brunch.
First-class service, worth every penny ;)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until K Noel built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-18 19:59:09

@K Noel you beast! Thank you for such a detailed review lol! Now everyone has an idea of what I look like. Can't wait to have you again so that you can drive me even crazier than you did when we were getting sexy. Hitting that big O with you felt great and I can't wait to do it over and over again. You got skills baby! ;)
Old Nick
Old Nick - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-19 12:55:36

Area: Lanseria

Well, where do I start with this review?

Dongzilla and Semenquirter's reviews set the tone and got me so intrigued with this sexy lass, I have to make contact with her asap.
Had a chat on private messaging and moved on to W/up and that got the old motor running.
Thereafter all the chatter by her and her sista on the platform, made my visit a sure thing.

This bbe is petite, beautiful, a pocket rocket and oozes sex appeal.

What happened behind close doors at Sensual Paradise, will stay there. But boy, you will most definitely loose out if you don't make plans to visit Dynasty.

A lot has been said by my fellow punters and to avoid repeating it, I can confirm that they were 100% spot on with their reviews plus some.

Dynasty many thanks for a great time.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-19 13:52:15

On 2021-03-19 12:55:36 Old Nick said:

Well, where do I start with this review?

Dongzilla and Semenquirter's reviews set the tone and got me so intrigued with this sexy lass, I have to make contact with her asap.
Had a chat on private messaging and moved on to W/up and that got the old motor running.
Thereafter all the chatter by her and her sista on the platform, made my visit a sure thing.

This bbe is petite, beautiful, a pocket rocket and oozes sex appeal.

What happened behind close doors at Sensual Paradise, will stay there. But boy, you will most definitely loose out if you don't make plans to visit Dynasty.

A lot has been said by my fellow punters and to avoid repeating it, I can confirm that they were 100% spot on with their reviews plus some.

Dynasty many thanks for a great time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nick, it was an absolute pleasure having you, hehe, get it ?
I LOVED having you over. And I can't wait for your next visit ;)
Your presence is great and you had me enjoying myself from the moment I saw you at the bar. Next time, stay longer than 3 hours :*

PS: This little girl downstairs loved you too !
Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Lanseria Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-30 14:49:45

I’ll be honest, I’m selfish like that, not really bothered with doing reviews, instead more focused on giving and receiving pleasure as I move in silence.

But moments of magic, which cannot be kept to oneself do come at times, and this was one of them. Take a moment, be silent and just look at this woman when you meet. For all the talk and playfulness here, getting the juices flowing no doubt, it doesnt hide the fact that this woman is lovely.

As for what happened, well the double shower helps set the tone combined with a vibe sets the mood nicely. Beyond that I won’t say much as I wanna remain undercover, my fellow punters give us enough of a picture already ;). As mentioned I usually don’t go back but I’ll be back sometime. For Dynasty and of course her sister... who I have unfinished business with.

A bit of a drive out but top class it once you’re in company.

I’ll see you

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-30 15:25:23

On 2021-03-30 14:49:45 Lexington Steele said:

I'll be honest, I'm selfish like that, not really bothered with doing reviews, instead more focused on giving and receiving pleasure as I move in silence.

But moments of magic, which cannot be kept to oneself do come at times, and this was one of them. Take a moment, be silent and just look at this woman when you meet. For all the talk and playfulness here, getting the juices flowing no doubt, it doesnt hide the fact that this woman is lovely.

As for what happened, well the double shower helps set the tone combined with a vibe sets the mood nicely. Beyond that I won't say much as I wanna remain undercover, my fellow punters give us enough of a picture already ;). As mentioned I usually don't go back but I'll be back sometime. For Dynasty and of course her sister... who I have unfinished business with.

A bit of a drive out but top class it once you're in company.

I'll see you

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Awwww Lexington baby, this review is so lovely! I'm blushing heavy for you !! I honestly am so delighted to have met you. And boy did you not excite me all the way through. I can't wait to see you again. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll take you, again and again and again... thanks again for a great 90 minutes :*
mickeymajor
mickeymajor - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-09 18:51:18

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

I called Sensual Paradise, which is a luxurious venue, & booked her for an hour session today. Dynasty is so beautiful. A bombshell! You could just watch her strut up the stairs and get your moneys worth from ogling. She has a magnetic persona and right from the get-go (I saw her during an intro before) her charm hooks you. It's the full package with her. Stimulating conversation, sex appeal, she just effortlessly drips sexiness, and all this in a curvy and delectable petite frame. Man!
Her massage hit the right spot. It was a spoil, relaxing and very sensual. She knows what she's doing. It was a sensation fest. That hour flew past so quickly. I'm headed back there next week for sure. Thanks Miss D.

The venue is a bit of a distance out of town but so worth the drive.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.