Navigation
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 821
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 21:39:29

Man, are they triggered. This is such fun to watch.

** Gets some popcorn and settles in **
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 22:22:35

On 2021-02-24 17:28:30 Liza said:
I don't think the gentleman read the other thread. Let's see who is jumping on this thread and judging the shit out of him. "The days of our lives on ESA"soapie continues. Season 2 episode 1...

"Pooping" was Season 1.. lots of episodes..

Hahahahahahaha and it only gets more and more interesting.
Let me consult with Google coz I for one have never heard of these kinks.
eldridge
eldridge - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 22:29:44

On 2021-02-24 17:28:30 Liza said:
I don't think the gentleman read the other thread. Let's see who is jumping on this thread and judging the shit out of him. "The days of our lives on ESA"soapie continues. Season 2 episode 1...

"Pooping" was Season 1.. lots of episodes..

And in the next episode we go all out and discuss the brown fudge covered lemon shake. Mmmmm.. now doesn't that sound yummy?
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 06:23:40

We are warped in our own ways. All of us have our own fetishes, however I feel I'm too young for this particular thread
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 07:04:17

On 2021-02-24 18:33:24 Mike Hope said:
This has to be a piss take to stir things up LOL , bound to be some good laughs with this one.

I am sure it is. In the routine of day to day enquiries, I have learnt that when guys have a long shopping list of services, the chances of them booking are slim to none. It's one of those things I have picked up on that has no logical explanation.
Crave
Crave - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2222
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 07:24:01

Those fetishes are almost as difficult to pronounce as PE's (Port Elizabeth's) new name
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 07:55:53

Yup here i am!!!! and i can tell you i aint even gonna google it or even look at a link that is on here. Its gotta be the Biggest vomit yet!!! I have just morning cuppa and the thought of what this could be has now churned my guts over. Dont get the pop corn out for me. cos i seriously aint gonna read this thread anymore and dont even wanna know what any of it is. Been in business 29 years but i guess this crap been around since victorian times.
This guy only been here 5 days. Oh my life. And this is the first thing he posted. FFS i wonder if he can come up with anything else other than all these requests. As i said before Tara im sure willing to take okes like you. Look out for the white coat guys. S
marccanham
marccanham - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 13:00:39

On 2021-02-24 15:30:52 marccanham said:
"IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT OR UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS OR YOU'RE DISGUSTED BY IT, PLEASE DON'T HATE ON ME AND POST NASTY COMMENTS."

[QUOTE;2730551;Punting pirate]
You Join 5 day ago, and you post this garbage.....??? ...
[/QUOTE]

I guess some people on this site don't bother to read properly. Everyone is so quick to judge. How much a bet most of you with the funny comments didn't even bother to understand what the fetishes mean. So what if my profile is 5 days old, am I not allowed to ask if there is anyone willing to fulfil fantasies that I wish to explore? Doesn't anyone have an open mind anymore?

@Punting pirate. You are the biggest hypocrite of them all with the audacity of your post above. Yet in another post not too long ago you speak of "Greek is the pleasures of paradise.... Doing Greek with an extremely sexy, slender woman.... Lifting her up... Reverse cowgirl style..." If you had half a brain to understand some of these fetishes. You would realise that "Doing Greek" is not very different to some of the fetishes I am talking about. You are probably one of those that go to church on Sunday and preach to the world what the perfect society should look like, yet under the radar you are here on ESA punting away. You are the pot calling the kettle black as the saying goes.

As for @Sylvia, being very judgmental with a very closed mind. Probably stuck in her ancient ways and probably too scared to even venture away from the boring old missionary position.

Perhaps do your research first, know what you are talking about before passing judgement. Some of you might even find that you enjoy some of these fetishes. Is this forum not a place to chat openly about things and learn new things, without passing judgement. If it is not for you, then move along, it is that simple.

Now for the rest of the girls who are willing to explore these fetishes, please feel free to PM me your rates. I will make it worth your while.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 13:02:30

Bucking bronco sounds like something I'd try
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Anyone here into Cuckholding, Klismaphilia, and Urophilia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 13:33:08

@marccanham this chilli dog of yours on google is described as ...... a girl shits on your dick and you put it in her ass with the kak and you justify this as normal behavior or some kind of fantasy? You really are a sick fuck and I will be glad to take you to weskoppies myself sies man yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.