Navigation
Stem
Stem - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-11 21:00:52

Was there mid last week, nothing great. Very tall, very nice body. Barely a blowjob and allowed no oral. She appeared very awkward. Wont go back.
Twisted69
Twisted69 - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-11 21:44:55

What F...ED up reviews. This is better going off & applying for disability pension. Or better still...... Maybe go independent.... You would probably turn out to be a diamond. ...... We all know what happens at your current venue!
chris87
chris87 - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-30 16:05:07

Was there about 2 weeks ago, and what waste of time. She sucked my cock for about 20 seconds, then she said its enough, she refused to get on top of me, my rating 2/10
taruk
taruk - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-12 09:32:45

This lady is a fckin waste with attitude. I am very objective n honest with reviews. I chosr her becos the rest were taken. She doesnt look good,more like a thug. She shouted n spoke woth attitude ad if it wss free. Tryin to get tutned on i touched her fsce n she sez not the hsir n stops everything. Then she tells me my hands r ice n not to touch her.
I tried at this point to get turned on, then she says no fingers. Her breath was terrible n she says she had jager bombs thats the reason. I sucked her nipple gently n she said tat hurts she will bite my dick off. Very unwomanly. Very unprofessional, this was all in the first five minutes. By tis time was was out if it. Then she sucks for 10secs n n i was still flat n she says well this the best it going to get n stops. I sed its 30 mun she sed she not suckin tat long. I woke up paid her to fck off. But sashspa was accom n dealt with her accordingly n nikita finished off the job, she is a bitch not worth air
taruk
taruk - Re: Review - Naomi - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Naomi - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-12 09:37:00

Name: Naomi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Naomi's Full Profile]

Read my review. I rather fuck a whole in a wall. 10 sec blow n says thats the best she can do. Not allowed to:-)touch her cos hands r cold? Wtf. I touched her hair cos it was hangin on my face..ln she shouted n sed not the fcking hair. She will bite of my dick...this for r600..))i paid her to fck off, she is a thug n i was turned of.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-12 16:24:43

Pity ,was going to visit but a definate no no after reading the reviews and comments
naver
naver - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-12 19:42:29

Jeez, Taruk's so angry he can hardly speak :-), no kidding, she then needs stick to being a ramp model and getting treated like a skank. Hard luck Gents, thanks for taking the punch. I actually feel sorry for punters who have these types of experiences and don't know of the forum.
MYK99
MYK99 - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 843
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-22 12:28:55

I know this girl she used to do massage only at another top massage venue. Looks like she's going down....!
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Naomi - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-22 13:16:43

Probably thinks that she is too good for the rest of us!

Note to Naomi, you are selling pussy, and pussy ain't nothing but meat on bone!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.