Loux
Loux - What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 07:57:45

Ladies
The value of paper money is deteriorating and what we use as money in future will change. I have a silver Kruger rand to use as payment and would like to know what you are prepared to offer as service for it.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 976
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:32:34

Google says: The 2020 Krugerrand 1 oz Silver Coin coin contains 1 troy ounces of silver bullion. The melt value of one 2020 Krugerrand 1 oz Silver Coin coin is $27.50 based on the current silver spot price.

$27,50=R400
JP82
JP82 - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:37:48

To be fair though, Krugerrands trade for a fair bit more than their melt value.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:40:08

I'd take it off your hands for cash....

Loux
Loux - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:54:07

If you arg

On 2021-02-23 08:32:34 Vrik said:
Google says: The 2020 Krugerrand 1 oz Silver Coin coin contains 1 troy ounces of silver bullion. The melt value of one 2020 Krugerrand 1 oz Silver Coin coin is $27.50 based on the current silver spot price.

$27,50=R400

If you argue like this and only look at melt value them you should only price a pussy on its scent!
Silver Kruger is worth between 650 and 700. It's more real money than the promise from your government on a piece of cotton paper
Vox Populi
Vox Populi - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:54:53

Unfortunately, you can do shit with a krugerrand except keep it as an investment that is. As we all know, most girls are not here to invest but need the money to live, so your krugerrand is probably worth shit to them, your best bet is to sell it to a punter like Mmyusername. Good luck man!
john_adams
john_adams - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 775
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 09:40:24

@Vox , Kruger rand is real money , the paper money we use is the fake stuff

"Although Krugerrand coins have no face value, they are considered legal tender in South Africa by the South African Reserve Bank Act (SARBA) of 1989"

I know many people do not understand the difference between MONEY (GOLD , SILVER or other commodities ) and CURRENCY the paper we use to represent it and FIAT CURRENCY the toilet paper the government use to bullshit us ( we assume it's backed by commodities when in fact it's worthless and losing value by the hour)
here is a good explanation that shows why most people stay poor
www.youtube.com/watch

john_adams
john_adams - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 776
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 09:43:13
Edited: 2021-02-23 09:44:29

@Loux do you only have one ? did you buy it at scoin as a souvenir?
because most silver bulls ( WARREN BUFFET being one) buy sleeves at a time , I am patiently waiting for Buffet to corner the silver market , I will become a lot wealthier in just a few hours
JP82
JP82 - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 10:11:18

On 2021-02-23 09:40:24 john_adams said:
@Vox , Kruger rand is real money , the paper money we use is the fake stuff

"Although Krugerrand coins have no face value, they are considered legal tender in South Africa by the South African Reserve Bank Act (SARBA) of 1989"

I know many people do not understand the difference between MONEY (GOLD , SILVER or other commodities ) and CURRENCY the paper we use to represent it and FIAT CURRENCY the toilet paper the government use to bullshit us ( we assume it's backed by commodities when in fact it's worthless and losing value by the hour)
here is a good explanation that shows why most people stay poor
www.youtube.com/watch

I was wondering who would be the first to jump in with this sort of idiocy. Of course it's JA. What a surprise.
Loux
Loux - Re: What will a Silver Krugerrand get me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 10:31:44

On 2021-02-23 09:43:13 john_adams said:
@Loux do you only have one ? did you buy it at scoin as a souvenir?
because most silver bulls ( WARREN BUFFET being one) buy sleeves at a time , I am patiently waiting for Buffet to corner the silver market , I will become a lot wealthier in just a few hours

I have more than 1
The purple work represents the oldest profession in the world. Silver and gold represents the oldest form of currency in the world. Paper money will become worthless again at some point, it's only people believe system that keeps it together ( for now). Silver and Gold will always have value

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.