Navigation
winzy
winzy - Re: Review - Winzy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Winzy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-01 07:55:36

I get it suerly myb I was wrong bt cleints are sapoz to be wrong aswell jst becoz they are da ones paying it dosnt gv them any rights to be abusive nd nean
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Review - Winzy - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-01 08:37:27

Viva, Engrish!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Winzy - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-04-01 14:48:33

Winzy, my aim was not to embarrass you but to describe the experience i had to other punters. Another point that you make in your defence is that punter negotiate prices upon arrival, i wish for you to be truthful about that because you were responding to my rating. No way have i even requested that you should fix your prices to accommodate me. Nowhere in your response have you defended how good/professional your services are but continued to make random claims, that unfortunately highlights how you,yourself, rate the level of your service if you can't even defend it...

I'm sorry you felt that my comments where a personal attack but i can assure you that it wasn't because i don't know you like that, i'm just helping out my fellow punters..
MrFucker
MrFucker - Re: Review - Winzy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-25 18:54:14

Good one fellow punter. My million dollar question to all working ladies is that, why does it seem hard to accept a poor service ? Frankly accept the poor service and promise to improve from that, we punters are like brothers we believe what one punter say.

Please windy improve your service if you see negative comments from some punters.
parkerjohns
parkerjohns - Re: Review - Winzy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 01:25:18

just bang bang theory..no GFE,NO NOTHING...she just laid down like a punk horse then when i asked for doggy..she complained of my bug dick..please keep off her
winzy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-07 03:28:12

If your dick is big realy I hv to say nd suerly u were rough
winzy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-07 03:51:57

I will try and correct my mistakes thanks for the heads upwe all have our bad days mybe I was not in a good space when I give a bad service but I have changed and I have improved my services and please I am not as bad as you make me to be am a human being I am bound to do mistakes lastly 5sniff I think you have problems with every girl coz you always leave bad commands
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-06-20 09:47:21

Hi Winzy..

It's becoming apparent that you've taken my comments personally (Which is sad), nonetheless i urge you to go through my profile and you'll see that you're the only person i've rated, with that in mind i hope you see how stupid your last comment is about my preferences and conducts ..I duly hope that every punter sees how childish you're being...

Have a good day
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-06-20 11:23:49

Thanks a 5miff times.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.