Ms Ella - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 15:36:34

On 2021-02-22 15:06:25 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-02-22 13:56:10

Wow, looks like all of us are curious as to how that goes down.

We're asking because we're too scared of what may come up if we Google it

N4P im pretty sure it will be equally scary hearing it on here...id honestly rather not know how it goes down. I dont even want to imagine it...I wish i had not even read this
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 902
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 15:52:04

Like the guy said, keep your shitty comments to yourself.

He made a request and it's simple....Ladies should PM him. His request is no different from your dick going into someone's ass.

I cannot understand why people on the forum love to kak on others when they post things like this.

Rachel
Rachel - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 16:05:20
Edited: 2021-02-22 16:10:42

Jeezuz guys what the hell is wrong with all of you?? Did he or did he not make it clear that if you dont like what hes saying or asking about then just move the hell on?!

Why do you guys feel the need to go out of your way to shame this poor guy, and just because you don't agree with or understand what he likes? Are you all aware that that is the very definition of "bigotry"??

I find it hilarious that this post gets such a reaction (probably even from some who share the same fantasy but won't admit it!), but yet entire threads about (the following are for example purposes only!!) dudes f*cking shemales, golden showers, pegging, rimming, humiliation domination, etc go by without so much a snigger. Who is to say that one kink is more or less weird or acceptable than another??

I thought we were more evolved than this..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pooping
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-22 16:09:36

Sure everyone has their kinks, but, at what point do people start to question the sanity of their fetishes. I guess its fine as long you aren't doing something to another person against their will.

But still, if you enjoy being pooped on then it's time to see a shrink...

Liza
Liza - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 16:13:38

On 2021-02-22 15:52:04 Meatseaker said:
Like the guy said, keep your shitty comments to yourself.

He made a request and it's simple....Ladies should PM him. His request is no different from your dick going into someone's ass.

I cannot understand why people on the forum love to kak on others when they post things like this.

If the Punters can't use the platform to bring their fantasies to the attention of the ladies, then why the fuck are the forum here? It's just easy to post on General Forum as to phone each and every lady asking if she offers the services. The right lady will pm him, and on they go. Omg!
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 16:24:09
Edited: 2021-02-22 16:25:34

On 2021-02-22 13:01:29 SpitInMyMouth said:
Hey Guys,

So I know this has been posted more than once, and it always gets met with hostility. But I wanted to find out, are there any girls that offer scat or toilet domination session? Perhaps domination and full house afterwards etc?

Really I just want a hot girl to shit and on my chest and then maybe fuck afterwards.

If you don't understand the fetish or you're disgusted by it, please just refrain from commenting.

Please hit me up if you're into it!

The dude couldn't have made it clearer. yet .....
Besides many married men get kakked on by their missus' regularly anyway.
Hope you got your SP, SIMM.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1980
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 16:29:04

Any specs on what the WG should/should not eat the night/12 hours/meal before??? Just asking
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 17:04:36
Edited: 2021-02-22 17:05:42

On 2021-02-22 16:13:38 Liza said:
On 2021-02-22 15:52:0

If the Punters can't use the platform to bring their fantasies to the attention of the ladies, then why the fuck are the forum here? It's just easy to post on General Forum as to phone each and every lady asking if she offers the services. The right lady will pm him, and on they go. Omg!

I agree Lisa there are people out there with Darker fantasies/kinks/fetishes than this request and some of those in past haven't even caused a ripple never mind the avalanche of comments some other milder request gets.

I think people are quick to justify their own kinks/fetishes but not so quick to be tolerant of the next guy and his kink/fetish.

Aslong as certain kinks/fetishes stays within the walls of adult services world and gets paid for it will remain a consensual act.. and that helps making the world a prettier place outside the the walls of the adult service world.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 17:28:10
Edited: 2021-02-22 17:30:11

Esa forum is now like a church forum,to many judgements.

The guy made it clear that if its not your thing,do not comment.but people find the need to do so,the guy does not need to explain himself to anyone.it may not be my thing,but i can tell you.i have had many request of this though i always declined it but i have no right to judge people regarding their fantasies,and its not that he was forcing anyone to do it.instead he was asking if there is anyone willing to do it,as simple as that.leave the guy alone.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 17:30:28

On 2021-02-22 16:24:09 Johnny English said:
On 2021-02-22 13:01:29
Besides many married men get kakked on by their missus' regularly anyway.
Hope you got your SP, SIMM.

Hahahaha @ you and Biker Bryan for those very well hidden innuendos - hilarious x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.