Im so sorry it happened to you.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: What a blow......
Re: What a blow......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1703
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:13:51

[QUOTE;2724881;Ziske] So sorry babe that it happened to you. I know how it feels. Hence the tattoo on the inside of my arm...LATNO (Love all trust no one)

And there I learn something extra of you Ziske. But agree with you. Thise words are true.

Sorry to hear of your issue Kaycee. Some people just dint think ahead or worry obout tomorrow.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:18:11

On 2021-02-22 10:36:05 WillGrey said:

3 strikes and she is officially not a friend anymore. Bit me once,shame on her,bit me twice shame on me, bit me a third time, shit.. wtf shame on me again. Noooooo....
Bridge is burning, she must be grateful I'm not a horrible person.

I wouldn't say shame on you. More like you're being a good friend and not giving up on her. [/QUOTE]

I was a friend,a good one. Plenty of decent ladies out there that I will continue to assist where I can. Just because one f....d Up doesn't mean someone else will. Back in SANDOWN still on my own like I prefer. I stay away from pvt House and venues.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3764
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:18:22

On 2021-02-22 12:13:51 EvilAngel said:
[QUOTE;2724881;Ziske] So sorry babe that it happened to you. I know how it feels. Hence the tattoo on the inside of my arm...LATNO (Love all trust no one)

And there I learn something extra of you Ziske. But agree with you. Thise words are true.

Sorry to hear of your issue Kaycee. Some people just dint think ahead or worry obout tomorrow.

Yup :-) @EvilAngel I need to constantly remind myself to not just trust so easily. That is why I put my motto so openly for all to see

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3270
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:19:03

On 2021-02-22 10:55:31 Mr.S said:
I remember visiting a venue some time back, I met all the ladies and could see most where all high on something.. it was a scary sight, drugs are quite prevalent in this industry. Anyway I ended up booking the only lady who you could see was sober. Funny enough, it was the worst service I received, a back rub with a bunch of extra fee options.

I never returned of course.

Sorry to hear about your experience sweetie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:19:34

On 2021-02-22 11:49:19 Ms Ella said:
Im so sorry it happened to you.

Thanks love, bridge is not catching fire, damn rain...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:22:07

On 2021-02-22 12:18:22 Ziske said:
On 2021-02-22 12:13:51 EvilAngel said: [QUOTE;2724881;Ziske] So sorry babe that it happened to you. I know how it feels. Hence the tattoo on the inside of my arm...LATNO (Love all trust no one)

Yup :-) @EvilAngel I need to constantly remind myself to not just trust so easily. That is why I put my motto so openly for all to see

I was really disappointed with what happened. I was warned it is a bad idea. Still I helped.. no more....

If the rain will stop I'm going to try start that bridge burning.. lol. Still have my sense of humour,still love people,still love to help.. ziske you have mail
Sexy Karina
Sexy Karina - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:29:41

All I can say is I'm available anytime between people who are not going to F #$$ you over seems it's never going to happen .I'm an independent contractor for my self and I have other plans for my life ...gut feeling is that..has been working in my life I've beenbscrewd over so much it's sick.im a joke ...to girls they and men think they can just fu..### me over...God bless you all ..I know the feeling
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 14:09:14

On 2021-02-22 12:29:41 Sexy Karina said:
All I can say is I'm available anytime between people who are not going to F #$$ you over seems it's never going to happen .I'm an independent contractor for my self and I have other plans for my life ...gut feeling is that..has been working in my life I've beenbscrewd over so much it's sick.im a joke ...to girls they and men think they can just fu..### me over...God bless you all ..I know the feeling

Take care love. Stay strong,stay focused on your goals.. please take note the lady has put her ad off. . I'll not name her as I do not want my share of karma...

I wish nothing bad to happen to her. Only good,cos that's me. All I can add is,trust no one..
Ziske
Ziske - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 14:29:53

On 2021-02-22 12:22:07 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-02-22 12:18:22 Ziske said: On 2021-02-22 12:13:51 EvilAngel said: [QUOTE;2724881;Ziske] So sorry babe that it happened to you. I know how it feels. Hence the tattoo on the inside of my arm...LATNO (Love all trust no one)

I was really disappointed with what happened. I was warned it is a bad idea. Still I helped.. no more....

If the rain will stop I'm going to try start that bridge burning.. lol. Still have my sense of humour,still love people,still love to help.. ziske you have mail

Got your mail sweetheart xxx

We should get together sometime, have a chat. Again so sorry about all of this. It's so not fair

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.