Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 14:34:57

Name: Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Gosh, so after all the hype by Super Cock, Mr, Naai-doo, ASASH etc, I figured I have to try this honey out and I had really really high expectations.

Um, fast forward, I left perplexed, confused and disappointed. Think I got her on a bad day so let me try and give details.

I got a booking with her for 11:30. I actually had no issues communicating with her in English and booking so the 5 for telephone manner.

I rock up at 11:28 and got taken to the first room, not room 4 unfortunately. Lady asks if I have a booking and I say Mia and she calls Mia. Mia comes in with a short bright yellow dress.sje was cute, I was expecting sexy. Now she looks different to the profile, I was expecting 2 shades darker but she's white like of Scottish descent. A lot thicker, hair less slick than the picks. So I ask "are you Mia" and she said "yes". So I book and hour and she goes to give the cash. I whip out my phone hold it up to the door as she comes back in at 11:30 after the longest 2 minutes to compare and well yip, it is Mia with the facial features but barely. Note she is all very friendly and bubbly still.

So off comes the clothes. I get on my back on the bed. She wiped my cock with wet wipes and gets to work. Mmm, she licked my nutsack and cock so good, I'm thinking I hope I don't blow too soon like Asash said and wanted to just lay back and enjoy since I did book an hour. About 4 or 5 min later and she reaches for the condom. Hmm, cut a bit short there. I was really expecting so much more from all the reviews and comments but plenty time right. She rode me, then laid back presumably because she tired out and I gave her missionary and blew my load. It felt a bit cold and mechanical like she wasn't into it

I lay back and check the time as she wiped me off again and it's 11:43 so the foreplay, blowjob and sex together at this point is 13 minutes.

Now while we where busy, first thing I noticed is that she doesn't actually have nipples. Like I'm trying to get these things between my finger tips and to kick them but they're just not there. WTF? And she has these like come shaped boobs, not not really round and firm or even saggy, nor perky. Then while she was riding me, I looked down and it looked like there was this ring contraption around my cock and I was wondering what this is I silhouette until the leaned back and some light came in and it was actually her pussy lips but they just seemed weird.

I didn't find at the Y either despite looking forward to it but it was a bit hairy which put me off so I didn't investigate very closely but these now got me wondering about the coding so maybe the rest of the season failure was on me.

In any case, on with it. She asked me to turn over and started a massage, still 11:43. It was pretty good. Nice and relaxing. At 12:00, she asked me to turn over again, expected a bit of massage and kissing and nibbling etc before going for round 2 but she went straight for the cock and at this point it all seemed like it was gone totally mechanical. Like she just sat next to me and tried to wank it awake. I asked her to kiss me as that usually works and she obliged but it just didn't seem genuine anymore. By 12:10 she asked if I want to shower which I accepted.

In hindsight though, I think I did expect too much of a gfe which isn't usually the norm in the Asian space, and I mean my type of gfe, a lot more sensual teasing and tongue work so to speak.

I should have just booked 30 minutes instead of being overambitious and believing that there'll be 2 rounds as only 2 wgs here have pulled that off in an hour with me.

I gave 4 for personal cleanliness due to the hair on the cooks that I wasn't expecting.

I gave 3 for privacy as when I left there's was another guy outside the door having a chat with the lady. He snayed me, I snayed him, I left.

As far as returning, once bitten twice shy.

I did want to see the other girls like Julia though so I know what to expect for future visits but unfortunately they didn't allow that. Idiot me should have just done the line up and chosen Mia when the lady asked instead of saying I had a booking with Mia.

So that was my experience. Make what you want of it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NoWhiteKnight built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 14:45:53

Man, thats sad to hear NWK...doesnt sound like our Mia and she always has a spotless snatch...never rushes you...

She's either had a full schedule for the day (but still no excuse)...or you had a stunt double.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-22 11:36:36

Second visit...

SUPER FANTASTIC!!!

Lovely bubble butt.

Lovely silk thighs.

...SUPER SILKY SKIN...

...SUPER SWEET PUSSY CAT...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-22 12:49:13

Looks like the real Mia is back...shame about NWK's encounter..

...going through a real purple-patch there SuperC.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-22 15:04:01

Just saw Mia again. Previous review covered more details. I still had faith in this girl, so I went with another STEAMY two hours. We also got up to some special shenanigans I haven't given a try in a while. The body-to-body was ridiculously hot, and she rode me straight to the gates of heaven. I love that ass. The massage she gives is so good, what a win! I'm getting a high quality massage and very special "extras" when compared to a standard MG - at an all-inclusive bargain of a rate. Love this gal, what a stunner!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-23 20:01:29
Edited: 2021-05-23 20:19:21

On 2021-05-22 11:36:36 Super Cock said:

Second visit...

SUPER FANTASTIC!!!

Lovely bubble butt.

Lovely silk thighs.

...SUPER SILKY SKIN...

...SUPER SWEET PUSSY CAT...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

I now have time to elaborate...

I normally take control of the entire experience because I fantasize about what will unravel as I drive towards the lady's location as this also gets me ready for what's about to happen. So yes I plan. Planning turns me on.

She entered the room in a tight sexy green mini dress that had a lovely feel to it and it seemed quite expressive. We shared smiles and a hug and I paid the rate.

She left with the money and while she was away I turned on the heater, got undressed and played sexy music from my phone (the type of music that women enjoy). I also turned on my talking clock on my phone for it to announce the time every 15 minutes out loud (I have to start the talking clock because the SP's and I tend to loose track of time and then we both end up in trouble).

When she returned she got undressed and I told her with a smile: "No, keep your clothes on Mia and come stand here by me my star." She obeyed.

We stood by the heater and began to slow dance. I complemented her on her outfit. We were hugging and kissing. I believe I turned her on as much as what she turned me on. I twirled her around and admired her figure from behind. I then lifted her tight mini dress slowly, exposing more of her thighs and eventually her ass. I began to touch, rub, kiss and lick her all over her silky thighs and bubble butt while biting her gently here and there. She fell gently forward onto the bed on her belly as I continued with using my hands to shake and wiggle her juicy ass (she liked that). In total this took about 5 minutes.

I made her lay straight on the bed on her tummy and I gave her a full body massage for about 10 minutes.

So this means that I dedicate the first 15 minutes to her even though I enjoyed it too.

After that I said to her with a smile: "My turn." She got up with a smile and I laid on my belly where she did and she began to give me a deep tissue massage for 15 minutes which I enjoyed.

I turned around and she began to kiss my upper body and worked her way down and she then began to suck my cock slowly which eventually ended with her deep throughting me bare. I let this go on for about 5 minutes.

She mounted me cowgirl while I was still laying on my back and she wanted to begin riding me but instead i gently brought her forward onto my chest and I tapped her from under. I began tapping her slowly and picked up pace steadily while kissing her jawline and neck and while squeezing and slapping her ass. I then threw her passionately onto the bed on her back and I mounted her missionary with her feet raised to the ceiling of which she then lowered to either side forming the split. I kept stroking her in missionary as I rubbed and played with her thighs and ass. I got up and pounded her in doggy while admiring, spanking and holding onto her bubble butt. I placed her back in missionary since I was now ready to cum and I admire her entire body from this view, alternating between kissing her and admiring her while touching and rubbing her all over until i shot really hard. All this took about 25 minutes.

When I shot the pulsations were so intense that she had a shocked surprise smile on her face.

I took a shower thereafter, got dressed and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye.

Dstvoke
Dstvoke - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-23 21:36:04

Great review. Where was the cumshot? Was it a cum facial
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 09:09:15
Edited: 2021-05-24 09:11:21

On 2021-05-23 21:36:04 Dstvoke said:
Great review. Where was the cumshot? Was it a cum facial

Remember I position her back into the missionary position and I penetrated her until I came deep within her with the condom still fully intact while kissing her and admiring her and touching and rubbing her wherever my hand could reach with my other hand holding her loosely around her neck.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 16:47:04

Great review SC, you really enjoy the slow ballroom dance to start things off

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 15:43:12
Edited: 2021-05-29 15:47:09

Okay gents, I've played cheerleader enough here so this will be last of my frequent updates (unless there are some drastic changes in service in future). Let's just say, in the short term, she's been brilliantly consistent for me.

Went with my usual 2 hours again, but I had such an electric time that I extended and turned it into 3. Even that didn't feel like enough! I think what I like most about this girl is her level of submissiveness - she really lets you take charge and it's such an absolute pleasure. We don't discuss anything. Even our phone calls are hilariously short - I just tell her what time I want her, and she's like "okay", and thats it. I just get lost in animalistic lust and it's go-time. I think she was especially turned on this time: it's the twitches, the biting of the lips, the moans that just sneak out of her involuntarily. She just gets into the flow of things, seriously considering her for an overnight now.

I was deliberating who I should go with for my next booking but Mia just makes for such an easy choice. When other girls have a list of "NOs" longer than their actual "YESes", along with a hefty invoice - Mia's just such a no-brainer. I think I'm ready to play explorer again so I'll likely be setting things up with some other ladies in the short term, but I wouldn't be surprised if I wind up right back here for my next punt.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.