Navigation
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 13:58:41

...A flawless victory!....well done ASASH...NEXT MATCH!
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 07:28:10

Name: Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

Booking was easy. House was very busy when I visited. Some cars were forced to park outside. Venue is adequate but I got the room with the printer and was next to the kitchen so lots of talking and cooking abound.
All that distractions disappeared when Mia entered. She is attentive and fully engaged during the session. She enjoyed the foreplay and her bj skills are on point. The massage in between was good and firm. The deed was excellent with Mia taking control at some points to hit her spots. Did not experience the "milking" action though. Maybe will get that on next visit. After had to do walk of shame to the shower across the entrance room and passage. Mia made sure I did not run into any other punters though. Guys in West rand are spoilt here with Mia.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1614
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 17:06:40

Splendid service at a steal of a price. Mia is an all-natural woman who loves to give. Her body and ass looks even better in person.

We started off with the sexy bits and she can give a solid deepthroat performance. I could not resist to dine at the Y and the O-ring, she is super clean down there :)

After a strong first round, she gave me a good firm massage, followed by some body slides. What came next was a pleasant surprise. She kissed and gently licked me all over my body and took the liberty of rimming me. That's all I needed to stand at attention again and went for round two.

I may have found a new regular.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:05:49

SUPER FANTASTIC!!!

Soft and sweet...

You were just too sweet. I wanted to stay longer but I need to control myself.

Rest well...

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:47:22

Haven't had Asian cuisine in a while. These reviews are encouraging.
KingDizzle
KingDizzle - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 23:23:50
Edited: 2021-05-08 23:25:52

Totally worth it
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-15 21:26:55

This is a good case of reliable reviews leading to a solid win. Funny enough I didn’t do any inquiring when I called her - I just asked for rates and decided “I’m in!”. This was just absent-minded of me, I’ll usually try to verify if all my menu preferences are available but I had so much faith making this booking I guess that I surprisingly skipped that.

Booked her for two hours as well. Again, a questionable decision given that it’s my first time - but everything absolutely worked out. I ended up getting everything I wanted - easily one of the steamiest GFEs I’ve ever had, and this was accompanied by a surprisingly impressive, firm massage in between the rounds.

The oral was immaculate - again easily some of the best oral I’ve ever had. This girl was making love to my cock, this was outrageous. She lasts long, she deepthroats, she knows how to build up (sucking balls and nipples), and she knows exactly how to play with the head. I was making the ugliest faces imaginable - there’s no way you can be cool when receiving oral here.

The body to body was heavenly. Again, she’s easy with the improvisation. She’s a big fan of doggy and I admittedly couldn’t last very long (by my standards) with the first round. I probably managed to last the typical (?) average time (maybe 7 min or so), but this isn’t usual for me. We had a LOT of foreplay preceding this though…what I like to call TENplay, as cheesy as that sounds. We had a passionate make out session - just pure ecstasy. Again, everything was slow, and had a natural build up.

The venue’s pretty standard at this price range - busy indeed, but I didn’t feel like my privacy was compromised. She made a conscientious effort to ensure no one could see me whenever we needed to briefly be in shared spaces. There were minor time delays with room setup (getting heaters, towels, etc). This didn’t bother me because of the amount of time I booked, and it’s partially why I like going with longer bookings - just to add enough fat for admin - but I reckon it would have irked me more had I booked an hour. That said, on a very positive note she’s not a clock watcher, and I didn’t feel rushed at all. She kept me very easy throughout, a real natural.

One of my first regulars when I started to be a serious punter was an Asian gal, and Mia reminded me so much of her. This was a divine GFE, and we already have some fun plans for my next visit. Hard to imagine there’s a better Thai girl around, but this isn’t my area of expertise. I commented on her forum review section previously that it’s been a while since I had Asian cuisine, but man oh man, looks like I couldn’t have picked a better treat. A+ punt!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-15 22:04:52

This girl is really surprisingly impressive. I've never had a punt like this from a new SP. She's also got comrades marathon level stamina - I honestly couldn't believe how much she could take. We've got a real gem here.
Basspagol
Basspagol - Re: Review - Mia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:52:27

Mia o Mia! What an amazing evening i had with this lovely lady. Smiling all the time asking if i was okay and comfortable. Very bubbly personlity. She speaks enough english to have a good chat. I must say her oral skill is nothing i have ever experienced THAT GREAT! SHE CAN SUCK YOU DRYYY. Then the main course started with her being on top She's tight in the right places amazing boobs to play with. After the deed she offered me a massage which was quite good. She asked if i wanted to go again. I said why not. I had ball of a time with her. Best asian encounter for me so far. Definitely worth a visit.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:53:34

This is actually a long overdue review. After checking with the resident Asian expert naai-doo I decided to visit this bombshell. If you are into petite girls then she won’t be the right choice, she is curvy and firm in all the right places. Not much of a talker so we got straight to business. Let’s just say I have never had such a good bj in my life, she drained several lives out of me. She is the only Asian who has given me a proper deepthroat and she actually worked on me for the whole session without any complaints. She definitely deserves all the praise she is getting. Wish the other Asian wg provided service to this standard. Oh and she is a really wonderful patient person too.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.