Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-23 04:06:58

Name: Liezel

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Liezel's Full Profile]

i remember this girl clearly went over to her welcomed me nicely she was pregnant then she charged me extra saying her friend is coming to join and then i got put off and said im leaving i had paid her but she wanted more and i was parked in her complex she said if i dont pay her more she wont open and she will start screaming and her bf will come stay away ppl stay ppl wat a scam

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Daren
Daren - Re: Review - Liezel - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Liezel - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-23 09:17:20

I must say I can back you on what you wrote; there are a couple of scammers unfortunately especially in the Pretoria east area, I have been a punter for quite some time and remember the bad from the good!!! Here are some ladies that did similar to what you are saying. Tatiana Pretoria East, Tersia Pretoria North, Britney Claremont-now in Pretoria east and there is some advertisers on other sites which make the list longer. Like you said once you are in the complex there is not much you can do I went for a punt close to menlyn the girls name was lizel advertising on another site, when I got in I noticed a black guy could be a (Nigerian) sitting on the couch, I turned around and said I would prefer not to stay she promptly requested a cancelation fee and said if I don’t pay she will call the cops and tell them that I beaten her. Nether the less I paid and went on my way thinking to myself that this would be my last punt ever, fortunately for me places like h.o.e and the one in Waterkloof opened up and now I get value for money and get satisfied knowing I will return over and over again. Be safe out there fellow punters!
former-speedyf
former-speedyf - Re: Review - Liezel - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-03 07:03:22

Stay away from this scammer. She did the same with me, her landlord was coming. Had to dress up, so I told her I want my money back. No she couldn't as it was already in the safe or something. You know I thought lets just get the fuck out of here and the review will follow.

Well here I am

She works together with Annabel. Also a scammer that tried to escape with my money once but at that moment I was more prepared so I got it back. As there is no boyfriend around and even then I didn't care.

Calling the cops, being a hooker... hahaha Drugs in the house for sure. Be my guest, call the cops.

avoid avoid avoid
ivanka24
ivanka24 - Re: Review - Liezel - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-15 09:01:05

looks like this should be banned from esa
Lerbier
Lerbier - Re: Review - Liezel - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-31 16:52:33

c est une salope

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.