Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-16 10:48:36

Name: Shemale Morgan

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Shemale Morgan's Full Profile]

Morgan is my go-to when in Cpt. Never fails to please and is nicely dressed in sexy attire and perfectly groomed.
Rather feminine.

Comms have gotten better and can hold a conversation. Very sweet, gentle and happy to serve whatever I'm in the mood for.

Certainly a grower, and stretches me out lovingly. Happy to go both ways but really gets into when she tops. Professional massage skills always surprise as an extra. By far the best Cpt has to offer.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-04-26 17:42:40

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Parking in the street, but not a problem.

Flat is clean. Towels are clean & fresh.

This girl is extremely beautiful - she doesn't kiss, or that is what she had told me. Actually glad, because kissing is the ultimate turn-on for me.

Beautiful tupperware chest, great bum and those shapely legs are to die for. Best pair of legs I have seen in ages!

Massage was good.

Her member is above average - she shot her load all over me. She allowed me to clean my balls all over her tummy & chest.

Awesome experience- will visit again.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2397
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-13 22:17:50

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

So recently I have been on a mission to try as many of the shemales as I can and I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to visit the lovely Morgan before she went back down to Cape Town. And make no mistake, Morgan is gorgeous, but just not for me.

Telephone manner is a 1 because there was no telephone conversation. I think due to language barriers everything is text, so the score is low because it didn't happen, not because it was bad.

The venue is genuinely shit. Like - terrible. The room was so tiny if I stretched my arms I could touch either wall. Single bed that was lumpy as hell, uncomfortable, and I kept on kitting my head against the wall. Not pleasant. Due to the size of the bed / room the entire thing felt very awkward and uncomfortable.

Morgan kept shushing me even though I was barely speaking above a whisper. Worried about a room mate or a neighbor. If a client can't even talk in normal conversational tones then you shouldn't be working there.

The service itself was very meh. She didn't / doesn't kiss which was a big turn-off, made it hard to get in the mood. I wanted to blow her to get her hard and she shoved a condom-cock in my mouth when I hate the taste of latex. When she did eventually top me it was nice - not earth shattering but nice. Her package is medium, and not too thick so it was an easy session.

Morgan is very pretty, but her blowjob was mediocre, and the whole session just felt - wrong. And that bed - man its barely acceptable for a cat to sleep on. I will not be back there are MUCH better providers out there.

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Churchill
Churchill - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-14 00:47:08

Told you so. Terrible person. Dont go thier.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6949
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-14 08:10:06

She does not kiss.
You know that you are close to an extremely beautiful Shemale, one to die for, but she won't allow you to do anything.
Super frustrating.
I've been to her twice.
Both times was disappointed

After seeing her the first time I could not help but lust for her hoping against hope she would be more forthcoming.
But the second time was even worse.
Amazingly she has some glowing reviews.

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2398
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-14 13:21:29

@Churchill I think "terrible person" is a bridge too far. She's not the best SP but she didn't seem like a terrible person at all.

@Ben Layden I suspect that almost all of those reviews were when she was in Cape Town. I suppose it's understandable that you operate better in / near your comfort zone. Nonetheless, still disappointing.
Churchill
Churchill - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-15 13:28:38

She rude snd just horrible to be with. Cant compare even close to multiple she males on this site present and past.
SMLover
SMLover - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-26 12:50:22

I agree with all the comments. She is super hot - probably the hottest shemale I have been with. The service is however terrible and she can be very rude. There is no GFE in sight and she wants you out of there as quickly as possible. It is a real pity because from a looks and body point of view she is a ten out of ten
SMLover
SMLover - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-26 12:51:26

She has done videos. Look for ladyboy Palmy on Google to see that body
Aquarian
Aquarian - Re: Review - Shemale Morgan - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-02 17:53:38

This was probably the worst experience I've ever had with a ladyboy. She just wanked me while she watched something on TV. Too late, I had already parted with my cash. I did put up a review but she constantly changes profiles. Can't believe she's still profitable in this country ..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.