uwais12
uwais12 - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 21:12:16

On 2021-05-17 19:22:16 Mr.S said:
Yeah, plenty of other great ladies specifically Mia and Nicky who genuinely deserve clientele and to be busy. Quite glad for the review system, without it, the right ladies won't be getting the exposure they deserve.

I agree with you. I've been seeing nicky for a while now, only.downside is that she and jeasmine move together. So they both are at a new independent apartment. Quite upmarket tbh. But it's a pity yo nicky as she is really sweet and jeasmine is ruining it for her
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-18 11:51:39

Hi I'm Nikki I see you commenting on Jasmine and I feel bad. - Everything, nobody knows as well as I myself. And no one can force my life And you are not with me all the time. When it comes to the future, it will be good or bad, I will blame myself because I made my own choice. Thank you for good hope - If you don't like her You should not leave comments like squat And think back, why did she get so bad at you -Because when I work, I only live with 2 clients, no one comes to recognize but me and my clients - (Nikki)
Jeasmine
Jeasmine - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-18 12:01:07

I can't stop your thoughts. But if what you criticize me in a bad way, then it is your happiness, I would be happy .
Let me give you one thing, I should think more and speak less... thank you For comment
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-22 10:21:54

I'll take the negative comments with a pinch of salt, since the reviews have been all positive, and the negative stuff started coming after she and Nicky left a popular venue.

I like the dignity of the responses from both ladies.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 08:26:16

Name: Jeasmine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Jeasmine's Full Profile]

After the previous review's description of Jeasmine as some sort of screaming harridan, and a frequent reviewer of Thai ladies chiming in to agree, I was struck by the dignity of her response to the criticism. So my curiosity was piqued and I booked and saw her yesterday, and this is what I experienced:

The venue she is in is a very smart complex, and parking is very secure. The place may be difficult to find, and her English is not easy to understand over the phone. The problem is easily overcome by approaching from the south side, once you have the address. Her unit is a bit tucked away as well, but she sent me a video showing the walk from the parking to her flat, and I arrived at her door and knocked...

I was greeted by the gorgeous Jeasmine with smiles and laughter and apologies for any difficulties with directions. She is stunning in person, and very outgoing and bubbly within the limits of her English (which is far better than my Thai!).

Her skin tone is that perfect golden hue that makes Thai women so attractive, and I started off massaging her shoulders and admiring the softness of her skin and the beautiful tattoo on her back. Laying down fully on the bed, I massaged lower as I got hard in anticipation of what was to come, and sensing that perhaps, she suddenly turned on her back and pulled me down to her greedy voracious mouth. The atmosphere became electric with desire, and her body fully revealed was even better than I imagined seeing her dressed: her breasts are glorious, her shape soft yet perfectly firm and her pussy delectable when I arrived there. A woman who lets you know what is working for her when you are dining between her legs is rare, and she did, responding and intensifying my own desire.

She urged me back up, and within moments I was inbetween those strong, knowing legs, and the sex was incandescent, white-hot. Lost in mesmerizing dark eyes, fingers sometimes intertwined, sometimes gripping convulsively at the headboard - again she let me know somehow what was really working for her, and as I felt contractions explode in her pussy, I was over the edge myself and came in shuddering totality.

After, a pipping hot shower in a well-appointed bathroom, and a farewell with her trying to teach me a little Thai. I am almost afraid to go back, because it will be hard to match the all-consuming intensity of this encounter, but the raging hard-on I had this morning thinking about what happened tells me I'll be back sooner than later.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 09:21:29

Hi Arcticus,

Good to see she is mending her ways, now that she realises the value of customer service...

a quick question....was there any BJ's ? I know she's not keen on those.
Arcticus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:18:52

I wouldn't presume that she had ways that needed mending, based on my visit.

As someone who visits Asian women frequently, you've probably found, as I have, that many Asian SPs seem to regard blow jobs as a means to get a client hard, and once that's accomplished, it's on to the deed. For a long sensual blow, it requires communicating clearly that it's what you want, at least in my experience.

My encounter this time was a no blow one, but that fit perfectly with the flow and passionate intensity of the booking. Again, I wouldn't presume to guess what Jeasmine is 'keen' on, but if that's what YOU are keen on, asking when making the booking will avoid expectations not being fulfilled. Certainly, an unhurried blow where a woman is expressing her feminine sensuality is amazing, but for me it is more of a relaxed, intimate thing. Yesterday was anything but relaxed!

Happy punting!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:27:39

Ah, now it makes it clear. The review and the banning request on the other thread.

Different strokes. I don't fancy paying to massage and I do pay for proper BJ in my FH service so at least I know how to use both your reviews going forward for my benefit.
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:51:53

On 2021-05-25 10:18:52 Arcticus said:
I wouldn't presume that she had ways that needed mending, based on my visit.

As someone who visits Asian women frequently, you've probably found, as I have, that many Asian SPs seem to regard blow jobs as a means to get a client hard, and once that's accomplished, it's on to the deed. For a long sensual blow, it requires communicating clearly that it's what you want, at least in my experience.

My encounter this time was a no blow one, but that fit perfectly with the flow and passionate intensity of the booking. Again, I wouldn't presume to guess what Jeasmine is 'keen' on, but if that's what YOU are keen on, asking when making the booking will avoid expectations not being fulfilled. Certainly, an unhurried blow where a woman is expressing her feminine sensuality is amazing, but for me it is more of a relaxed, intimate thing. Yesterday was anything but relaxed!

Happy punting!

Glad your experience was the rare good-one Art...maybe you found your regular.
Arcticus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:52:57

You need to read more carefully: I never requested that anyone be banned. It's a running joke on this forum when people cross the line into what is regarded (often ridiculously)as 'free-loading' to start a countdown. And bannings on ESA can be lifted by a charity donation, or are lifted after a month for this kind of thing, so no permanent harm done.

To be fair, I would have agreed with a ban, as I stated on the thread. I see a fair number of Chinese women who do not advertise here (Japanese women are unicorns in SA), and could have offered suggestions, but out of respect for the women here who pay to advertise, I would not think it appropriate to do so.

As to your preferences in a booking, as you said, different strokes.

Happy punting!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.