Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-01 10:55:57

On 2021-02-01 09:09:45 s12345 said:
Name: London

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View London's Full Profile]

Exquisite, immaculate, stunning and classy. None of these captures how incredible this young woman is.

She's prettier than the photos if you can believe that and is happy to regale you with stories of her travelled life while creating an atmosphere of genuine connection that sticks out wonderfully in an industry of commodity and transient relationships.

Thanks for the stolen moments, and I can only look forward to our meeting.

James

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

oh my! Jamewhat an absolutely fantastic review!!!! Im so glad the feeling was mutual. Loved having you, 5/5 for you too my angel. You were such a gentleman.

Can't wait to see you again xxxxx
London
London - Re: Review - London - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-01 15:41:01

On 2021-02-01 09:28:18 s12345 said:
All of these should have been yes. No idea what happened?
Will you return? YES
Advertiser looked like the Photos? YES
Secure Parking? YES

Haha thank you!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - London - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11051
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 17:52:06

Area: Sandton/Sandown

London .. one of the best surprises I ever expierenced when you open the door at Jenna's place ;)

Your naughty smile told a story of a thousand words what was about to happen. And boy O boy .. was I in for a couple of rides of my life .. it's like you have wrote the script for the activities that took place. It was cleary visible that you two were into each other and enjoyed each other to the fullest .. that was awesome to expierenced ;)

London .. thanks for making this possible by joining us is all the naughty fun. It was a real privilege to have spent some time in your presence again and I am looking forward to more such surprises ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 19:19:58

On 2021-03-03 17:52:06 BOOBS53 said:

London .. one of the best surprises I ever expierenced when you open the door at Jenna's place ;)

Your naughty smile told a story of a thousand words what was about to happen. And boy O boy .. was I in for a couple of rides of my life .. it's like you have wrote the script for the activities that took place. It was cleary visible that you two were into each other and enjoyed each other to the fullest .. that was awesome to expierenced ;)

London .. thanks for making this possible by joining us is all the naughty fun. It was a real privilege to have spent some time in your presence again and I am looking forward to more such surprises ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

What a cracker of a review BOOBS, you are really too kind and im extremely flattered!! This was my favourite double EVER!! Hands down. You, Jenna and I worked sooo well, it was brilliant and definitely the bench mark!!

Can't wait for you to get better so we can do it again :) xxxxx
shane8
shane8 - Re: Review - London - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-06 23:21:06

Able and willing to go the extra mile. Could not but help feel she had a friend hanging around. Cute and cuddly but steep charges.

I don't mind the price but have had so much better at half the price. Underwhelming experience overall.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - London - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-03-22 11:43:13

Area: Sandown

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
London is the biggest surprise you will find - she is a down to earth British bombshell with the best personality to match an incredible body! She invites you into her very being and it is an experience hard to replicate. Definitely worth multiple visits... sign-up for the loyalty program if there is one:)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until BigFudge built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
JP82
JP82 - Re: Review - London - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-22 19:43:20

The purple world is all about fantasies but often it feels all too artificial. With her effortless grace and charm, London is able to bring those fantasies to life in a manner that feels sincere and genuine, not at all forced, in a way that I have not experienced before.

In short she is sophisticated, friendly, witty... and smoking hot.

Yes, her services are a bit more pricey than others but while for some ladies that just means you're overpaying, for London it means that she is able to see fewer clients and give you 100% of herself and her attention. She is worth every penny.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 201
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-22 21:27:12

On 2021-03-22 11:43:13 BigFudge said:

London is the biggest surprise you will find - she is a down to earth British bombshell with the best personality to match an incredible body! She invites you into her very being and it is an experience hard to replicate. Definitely worth multiple visits... sign-up for the loyalty program if there is one:)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until BigFudge built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

That is such a lovely review thank you so so much. Loved having you, come see me again!!! xxxx
London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-22 21:29:05

On 2021-03-22 11:43:13 BigFudge said:

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You are an absolute star. Im so so happy you enjoyed our time xxxxxx
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - London - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 15:34:51

A real 5 star experience with this classy yet Dien to earth lady!

For a while I have been reading the positive reviews about this hot lady, and drooling over her sexy pics .... But alas my hectic schedule didn't allow for a booking .... Until now.

I contacted her on WhatsApp and she provided me the necessary info for a booking. Her rate is on the high side, but I decided to spoil myself.
London was very business-like when making the booking , but I detected a playful, flirty side to her nature.... And when I finally met her that's exactly what her personality was like.

So anyway the big day arrived and I was at her place for my long-anticipated booking. She works out of an upmarket apartment building in the heart of Sandton. Walking distance from the Nelson Mandela Sandton Square so pretty safe.
The venue is a combination of hotel and apartment. So there is a restaurant, bar and coffee shop downstairs where members of the public can come in , and then take the stairs or elevator upstairs. .... So there's no need to sign in or provide your ID. So I was happy from a privacy perspective.

I got there 15 minutes early , messaged her and chilled in the bar with an ice cold beer while I waited.
Once I went up , I barely knocked on her door when she opened and let me in. Her place,Ike the whole building was very upmarket and classy and the apartment was spotless.

I was glad to see that she was dressed in the outfit I had asked for ... Lovely skirt , with high heels and sexy lingerie underneath.
(Side note : it's amazing how many SP agree to wear something for you, but when you get there , the have an excuse why they couldn't). But anyway London clearly paid attention to what I had requested,and was dressed and groomed exactly as I wanted. .. down to the lipstick and nail polish.
Needless to say I had a hard-on very quickly !

So it was my first time I had met her and I was glad to see that she was indeed very sexy ... In fact in person she is hotter than her pics let on. She has this fresh-faced beauty about her, lovely facial features and skin , luscious lips and eyes that you can get lost in.
So we spent a bit of time chatting , and she certainly is friendly and easy to get along with. So time was flying with us conversing as if we are old friends.

But at some point I couldn't control myself any longer and started stroking her legs and thighs while we were chatting ......
That led to some slow sensual kissing, and necking and undressing each other. The chatting was then forgotten LOL.
Anyway once I had her out of her dress , and just in her panties and stockings I had her walk around the room a bit and pour me a drink. That gave me a chance to enjoy the view of her beautiful body. She has an amazing ass ... Round and fleshy but still firm and gorgeous. Full breasts with no hint of sagging , and very perky nipples and pink areolas. Cute little pussy which I was quite responsive when flicked my tongue over it ....

We then progessed to the bed where things got a bit more frenetic. At my request she slowly and sensually licked my nipples while playing with my balls .... BLISS !
Well I don't want to say to much but sex with her was fantastic .... First her on top riding me , with those perfect tits banging into my face. And then I flipped her over, and rammed her doggy style while I stood on the floor next to the bed.
She has a very tight pussy and the sensation was soo good that I didn't want it to stop. But I'm an old guy and when I was hot and sweaty and she was panting and moaning, I knew I was almost done. So I pulled out and ejaculated all over her beautiful milky, white ass. The sight of my cum on her lovely ass is now permanently engrained in my memory ! :)

Then we just laid for a while catching our breath .... A long while ,and I almost dozed off.She offered to clean me off , so we hopped in the shower. All I can say as an old toppie,it's a huge pleasure having a beautiful young lady soaping you off in the shower. So a perfect way to end a fantastic session.

Overall I left a very happy man. I felt like I had shagged a girlfriend that enjoyed it as much as I did.
London is sweet,has a killer body , great attitude and that sexy British accent just does it for me.

Will I return : Yes most definitely .... Already planning round 2 , so cannot wait !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.