[deleted] - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-17 10:21:49

Name: Nicky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Nicky's Full Profile]

Another visit and just as good as the first time. Wish the other Asian girls were as professional as her. She is a good lovely person and aims to satisfy. Respect her and she will give you great service. Thank you Nicky.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

eldridge
eldridge - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-09 23:08:18

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So I had mixed feelings about leaving a review about my experience today. But I'll be fair and honnest and will share what happened for record purposes.

Let me start by saying that I've visited this lady 5 or 6 times in the span of a few months. She used to be at another venue and now has moved to Morningside with is closer to me. I always had great service from her on my previous visits and she's quite the stunner in my personal opinion. I visited her the week end before last on a spur of the moment booking and I tried to get a booking again well this Saturday and yesterday but she was quite busy and was very polite about it.

Today I asked if she was free at 5PM around 3PM, she told me 6PM, made some change in my schedule and said OK.

Now, I have a punting phone permanently on silence which I will use to make bookings and once done, forget about it until I reach the destination. Once I reached her appartment at 6PM I took out my punting phone to tell her I'm here and saw a message at 4.30PM telling me come now another at 5.48 and one more at 5.55PM telling me she can't wait anymore.

So I told her I'm in the parking lot, she said she can't see me, proceeded to apologise. But honestly those apologies are meaningless to me because I believe that once you make an appointment, you can't book another client at that slot. I moved stuff around, got prepared, drove 20min, and arrived on time. She told me she didn't know what to do, I told her that this was not OK, that I was on my way home, thanks for wasting my time. She then proceeded to block my punting number on WhatsApp.

Anywho, my take is that she clearly has some clients to whom she gives preferential treatment because they spend loads on her, which is fair. However she shouldn't be wasting people's time in that case. So yah, that's today's experience. All good though I made a booking with another lady I had been eyeing and had loads of fun!

Again, I've had great service from her before, I just won't be going back because I believe one should always honor their bookings. In the years I've been punting, I cancelled 3 appointments, and always did so in a gentlemanly manner. A call, and a funds transfer for cancellation.

E

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until eldridge built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nicky
Nicky - eldridge Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
eldridge Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-10 09:13:59

Thank you for the compliment I will send a message to the customer 20 to 15 minutes before the appointment time to confirm that the customer will definitely come. And I tell customers who want to book me to wait 20 minutes, I will give an answer. I'm waiting for you to reply to my message but no. You replied in the last 2 minutes. which is not in time And I can't do anything but an apology (You tell me I don't care what you do, I go home. You already waste my time) and I reply (Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not going to waste. your time with me anymore.) and all this to me is my fault from Nikki
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-12 10:05:45

Sending a message "20 to 15 minutes" before is too.kate. you agreed to the time so stick to it. You just wasted this guys time and money. I guessing one of your favourites got his spot.
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-12 16:50:07
Edited: 2021-06-12 16:50:06

I can't stop thinking of people who weren't in an event like me. I don't want to explain the story of this (gentleman) one more time... and he hasn't paid me yet. (And a true gentleman will never comment anything rashly with his own thoughts without seeing it personally and without knowing the truth). Thanks for the feedback.
eldridge
eldridge - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-16 20:49:33

Hi Nicky,

First of all thanks for trying to insult me by saying I'm not a gentleman and for trying to say that I'm not telling the truth. I am not here to fight, just to clearly say that there was no lies in my review.

I will also explain one more thing to you. When someone you set an appointment, unless that person tells you they will not come, you are supposed to wait. Texting someone 15 or 20 minutes before is a bad excuse. People are driving in that time. Johannesburg is a big city. And when Casanata says you wasted my time and money, he is right. Because I took the time to change my schedule because I asked for 5PM and you said 6PM, I took the time to shower, dress and prepare properly, drive to draw some money and buy some important stuff, drove 20min to your location, which also cost me gas money. Then you told me you can't see me. Why? Probably because you have another customer. So I didn't go home, I went and visited another lady. But if I did go home, that would be another 20minutes driving home after going out for no reason.

So before you start acting like a Saint because you "texted me 15 or 20 minutes before" and you apologised, remember that your time is not the only time that is valuable. Our time is also valuable and you should be happy we want to spend it with you.

Hopefully you learn something from this instead of trying to defend yourself.
Nicky
Nicky - Eldridge Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Eldridge Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-17 13:02:55

Thank you too
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-29 08:52:34

On 2021-06-12 16:50:07 Nicky said:
I can't stop thinking of people who weren't in an event like me. I don't want to explain the story of this (gentleman) one more time... and he hasn't paid me yet. (And a true gentleman will never comment anything rashly with his own thoughts without seeing it personally and without knowing the truth). Thanks for the feedback.

The point is that you obviously have no respect for peoples time you dense moron. And instead of apologising you getting defensive when clearly you are at fault.
Satisfy
Satisfy - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-06 13:42:07

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I just love the whole experience with her, from being greeted by her warm friendly smile to curvy personality and magical touch. All this makes feel like I'm living a fantasy. I have enjoyed each moment with this beauty gfe treatment and definitely my number one to return

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Satisfy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-09 11:14:42

The negative comments by eldridge and Casanata are pathetic. Both of you enjoyed bookings with Nicky previously (Cassanata wrote a glowing review), and yet you can't seem to get your minds around the fact that Nicky actually must have moved someone to make possible eldridge's preferred booking time, and then messaged him. How was she supposed to know he doesn't look at his phone until he arrives at the booking? Seems like an honest screw-up to me, not an intentional snubbing. And calling someone who you previously praised a "dense moron" is really revelatory of the type of person you are, Cassanata. I have met Nicky, and she really doesn't seem to have a malicious or scheming personality at all. Your assumptions about her behaviour and motives are only keeping you from enjoying a great time with her. Too bad for you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.