Navigation
Ray Ray
Ray Ray - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:32:52

if their ads are active you should name and shame these unscrupulous scam artists!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1129
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 11:26:50

On 2020-11-29 23:01:54 jtrdbn said:
Name and shame guys. I don't know why you're so shy. These providers have scammed you and deserve to be exposed. Without names it's pretty pointless starting a thread...

The problem is some of us have encountered this with the popular SP's. And we know that if we were to name them, we'd have an onslaught of accusations from the elite punters defending their favourite girls.

The point of the topic, well not this one, would be to rather stick to pay as you go. No matter how reputable the SP, do not risk it.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1589
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 11:36:58

Not all of the ladies are the same. But the ladies must just remember that not all men are the same.

I know a few ladies I would gladly help if possable with ipfront payment and I will get my booking when I ask.

Here even ladies that go extra mile that will see you before payday and you pay them on payday.

So not everyone is the same. Just like life. You will always get the ones that is bad.
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:23:28

On 2020-11-30 06:02:52 Strategos said:
Why don't you book with another name/number, pitch up, when she asks for payment you say "I've paid already" and show the proof ?

Exactly what I would do.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:04:08

I honestly do think there are couple of ladies here who could be trusted with such an arrangement - and clearly according to some it's worked before.

My question though: what's the incentive for the punter? Fewer ATM trips?

The only way I could even mildly entertain this idea is the same way I'd entertain it in the civilian world: under a bulk purchase discount. I'm assuming that's what you're doing, otherwise I don't see the logic.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:11:31

There is two gents that I owe a session to. And I intend to honour our agreement. For me it's about integrity. What I say is what I do. That said I've fallen for those "send video now I promise to pay you" trick myself.
LOWERCASE
LOWERCASE - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 19:41:26

It is good to hear that there are still trusting people in the world. It shows hope. Pity that the trust is abused (by some, not all).

Does anybody have a Ferrari to lend me for the weekend? I promise not to go over the speed limit and return it with a full tank
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7602
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 20:45:08

On 2020-11-30 19:41:26 LOWERCASE said:
...Does anybody have a Ferrari to lend me for the weekend? I promise not to go over the speed limit and return it with a full tank

If you can supply PPE stuff...I know a bra that can lend you one.
Cassie
Cassie - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 21:15:21

You NEVER pay a cape town girl upfront...
Lol... If you do. You clearly can't be well travelled and ESA will have them banned anyway...
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 21:50:29

I just cant see why you would. Maybe for a discount but it would have to be a big discount to offset the risk.

Pay as you go for me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.