Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 08:58:04

Name: Dark Angel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Dark Angel's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Had a long day at work and decided to book an appointment with Dark Angel on short notice. Her voice is such a turn on damn, I knew I was going to have a good time after talking to her on the phone! It was quiet simple to get to her place. I was then greeted by a beautiful and hot Zulu woman when I opened the door who hugged me and welcomed me into a clean and well kept room. She proceeded to give me a covered blow (as per my request) and I nearly blew a load in her mouth!. I then went on to blow her and I didn’t want to stop because that pussy tasted amazing I could eat it all day. I then hit it missionary while gently choking and kissing her, I was in heaven bru! She then went on top and rode the shit out of me. I then proceeded to hit it doggystyle, hai shem I couldn’t hold it in after seeing the sight of that ass bouncing and wobbling off my dick, I shot a load! Gents, I would definitely recommend her. She’s proper.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Umsholozi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
ChilledEric
ChilledEric - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-17 15:13:44

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What can I say??? Beautiful Zulu stunner. Zero regrets... Can't go wrong with her. Nice and thick. You have to go see her

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until ChilledEric built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-31 13:25:49

THIS LADY IS AMAZING. Visited this lady on a day I found my self in the area.

Got to the venue a popular place in Randburg, glad they maintained that guesthouse, I've had some amazing memories at that place. Ingot to the gate she was dressed an an amazing dress that revealed her thick figure. She also had long socks that just made it sexier.

It started off with me kissing her on the neck and running her boob, she responded with soft moans I knew I was going to enjoy the session, the kisses and Boob fondling got more intense so did the moaning, neck kisses moved to kisses on the neck followed by me eating get out I couldn't help myself her pussy was that clean. Condom on what followed was multiple positions and multiple orgasms. Amazing morning.

Will I return? Fuck yeah if I ever find myself in these parts.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Deepstroke
Deepstroke - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Dark Angel - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 17:47:37
Edited: 2023-01-05 17:53:16

<b>Name:</b> Dark Angel

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Arcadia

<b>Last Visit:</b> January 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=87897" target="_blank">View Dark Angel's Full Profile</a>]

What-a-lot of woman Dark Angel is!

Had an errand to run in PTA, and took the opportunity to squeeze in a session as well. She was available at short notice and I took the gap. She's flippin' thick, sexy, well-spoken and incredibly clean!

STAND OUT MOMENTS:

1. She got on her knees and gave my member a top class BJ. Sloppy, slow, fast, teasing...

2. Wonderfully responsive tits (and they're big and juicy too) - this got her very wet; and my honourable member harder.

3. Her flower is scrumptious with that perfect grip. Loved her response and the way she took my strokes. She even fucked back in need!!!

4. Her Moans, Pretty Face, Smarts & Body makes her a stand out punt just as '23 kicks off!

Need a longer session to go full tilt at it. That ass demands a rematch!

Thanks for an outstanding session young lady.

D.S

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1155
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 19:48:26

Ya that's some damn ass yoh.. and tities too.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-01-07 09:36:58

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

I couldn't resist to just pin this lady down when I saw her. She had a short skirt and fishnets on. The chemistry just took over and my boner was hard in seconds and she was moist just as quickly. She's also a good listener and very good chatting skills. That ass is something else and I gave it a good slamming, twice missionary cos doggy was gonna make me bust too quickly. The venue has been greatly improved, very discreet.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 15:26:32

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Towards the end of 2022 I had tilted towards leaner women and it was a lovely detour. But for my first of 2023, I thought to dive back into the sea of WGs with fantastic ass - in comes this Angel. Her behind is the highlighted feature in her profile and she has a good set of reviews in tow. So vele, I'm within.

The location is a guest house in Hatfield (not too far from Arcadia), behind a controlled gate in a good neighbourbood. Seemed safe to park there. I rarely park at venues so I left my car nearby and walked for a few mins.

She had an mini-skirt and fishnet stockings on that accentuated her massive ass. I was pleased to walk behind her to the bedroom. Great skin, tits and lovely looking clean-shaven friend. I'm also a sucker for dreadlocks so there's that too. She kissed passionately and that set the mood for our session from jump. I opted to a covered blow (owo is optional btw) but it didn't matter because this woman sucks like a hoover. She took her time sucking my dick; long, deep and mad-filled with sensation.

The deed itself was great. I love missionary with varying depth and intensity and she grabbed me and moaned as though she was cheering me on. WOT was next - they say slender never tire, she didn't as well ;). Naturally, we had to conclude with doggy so I could see her large ass bounce back and forth - that view is literally why I was there and boy was it lovely.

She is easy to chat to and carries a conversation well. She sounds great over the phone and doesn't come across as impatient.

I've placed privacy at a 3 because there is a lady that has to spot you at the gate before opening for you. I think I'm being a bit punitive on this but I'm trying to be consistent with my other reviews. Other than that, I had a great session. I'll likely go back multiple times over at her rates.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1168
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 16:16:37

Aow nkosana.. so vele you also write thesis on your reviews.. ??? Hehehehe
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 16:43:43

Hahahaha I always try cover why I'm there, venue, looks, her performance, conversation and privacy. Things I look out for in reviews. Lol mara maybe this one was a bit too long!
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Dark Angel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 19:03:16

On 2023-01-08 16:16:37 Karlos said:
Aow nkosana.. so vele you also write thesis on your reviews.. ??? Hehehehe

Hahaha! I'd probably be the same if I was a wordsmith.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.