Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sex with regulars and ties that bind
Re: Sex with regulars and ties that bind
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-22 19:25:16

On 2020-09-22 17:15:53 Meg said:
Go and have fun. Remember we are attracted to your wallet mostly lol.
Okay all jokes aside. Enjoy it while it last. Connections fade and people move on.

And we are just interested in smashing as many beautiful women until we die, lol...jokes...maybe.

I'm not looking for connection but sometimes it just happens.
Meg
Meg - Re: Sex with regulars and ties that bind
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7893
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 20:57:54

On 2020-09-22 18:52:12 Get the D in Durbs said:
[QUOTE;2462470;Meg] Go and have fun. Remember we are attracted to your wallet mostly lol.

Meg that was an instant heart breaker lol! Have a little infatuation with a WG I've recently met who shows so much of affection. I crave her! and if I heard those words come out her mouth my heart would sink and I'd probably go crawl under a rock for the rest of lock down lol.

Lol dont stress about it you will be under that rock not more then a month.
Meg
Meg - Re: Sex with regulars and ties that bind
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7894
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 20:58:55

On 2020-09-22 19:25:16 Cassanata said:
On 2020-09-22 17:15:53 Meg said: Go and have fun. Remember we are attracted to your wallet mostly lol.
Okay all jokes aside. Enjoy it while it last. Connections fade and people move on.

And we are just interested in smashing as many beautiful women until we die, lol...jokes...maybe.

I'm not looking for connection but sometimes it just happens.

See we keeping both sides happy
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-22 22:38:56

" How do you avoid developing emmotional ties if you are regularly having sex with the same person?"

The simplest answer is to not have regular sex with a person you do not wish to develop emotional ties with.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 00:15:45

On 2020-09-22 22:38:56 Licketysplit said:
" How do you avoid developing emmotional ties if you are regularly having sex with the same person?"

The simplest answer is to not have regular sex with a person you do not wish to develop emotional ties with.

Correct, and just punt often seeking a new taste
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 06:04:28

Yip, happens sometimes, but I'm able to remind myself of the reality of our "relationship" and I get over it. The trick is to have a "harem" mentality and constantly book new girls. Once you start seeing the same girl over and over again you'll inevitably develop some attachment.
leepun
leepun - Re: Sex with regulars and ties that bind
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 08:31:46

If you ever consider a WG "relation type material" then you need life and psychological help. Same goes for a WG who thinks she can settle and tame the punting type..

We are a different breed here, sex and money is all we are about.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Sex with regulars and ties that bind
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-23 09:00:21

[QUOTE;2462974;leepun] If you ever consider a WG "relation type material" then you need life and psychological help. Same goes for a WG who thinks she can settle and tame the punting type..

We are a different breed here, sex and money is all we are about.

Hit the nail on the head
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 10:05:12

My 2 cents

I think even when we have regulars, it must always remain about what it is, it is a transactional relationship, whether we like it or not, this is a fact.

Its great to have a regular, had one a few years ago,it was great and fantastic...but credit to us both we never broke the cardinal rule even thou we enjoyed each others company and we both bennefitted

It can become a deep rabbit hole when either side or both sides slide into an area which changes the paramaters of the relationship or transactional nature of the agreement...to create something bound to fail...

A close buddy of mine, fell into this trap...created problema for himself and also really unfairly messed up the lady's life in...because it can become so toxic and problematic.

I think both guys and girls must fully be aware of what want and doing on this forum and in this business. Have fun, get a regular and enjoy but maintained boundaries...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 11:02:29

I agree with momos and leepun.

Just a word of advice to younger guys, don't try to be a white knight, the girls don't need saving. You might end up throwing yourself in a situation that you yourself won't be able to get out of.
https://youtu.be/ZaQoRiGNozM

She doesn't need to know your name...
https://youtu.be/bEgA82u47S8

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.