Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-18 12:34:22

This may be a stupid question but I see a lot of requests by guys looking for a dominatrix to dominate them. I dont understand it. I assume most guys prefer to be dominant and most women prefer being dominated? Am I wrong? I remember reading something by Freud a while back about normal male sexuality being sadistic and female sexuality being masochistic. But Freud was wrong about many things, so...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-18 12:48:04

Don't worry... I don't get it either... I'm born to be a submissive... and my man will ALWAYS wear the pants... it's supposed to be like that... or so I thought...
FMS
FMS - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 753
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-18 13:12:25

A large number of senior executives are masochistic (or so I have heard).

This stems from the sometimes dictatorial powers they wield in their businesses.

And sometimes a sense of guilt from their actions causes these executives to feel the need to be punished.

I was forced to retrench staff and, even though the cause was out of my control, I felt extremely guilty.

So a visit to my Dominatrix was called for.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-18 14:12:25

On 2020-09-18 12:48:04 Ms Paige said:
Don't worry... I don't get it either... I'm born to be a submissive... and my man will ALWAYS wear the pants... it's supposed to be like that... or so I thought...

Dont know if you are being sarcastic.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-18 14:13:16

On 2020-09-18 13:12:25 FMS said:
A large number of senior executives are masochistic (or so I have heard).

This stems from the sometimes dictatorial powers they wield in their businesses.

And sometimes a sense of guilt from their actions causes these executives to feel the need to be punished.

I was forced to retrench staff and, even though the cause was out of my control, I felt extremely guilty.

So a visit to my Dominatrix was called for.

Sarcasm?
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-18 14:33:19
Edited: 2020-09-18 14:37:54

Interesting topic....even more interesting when I read "Freud". I can only put my 2c on the basic concept of FEMDOM

I guess none of us could explain it better than the men who indulge in it themselves.

In my little experience, there is a pattern in the kind of men that take interest in this. Race/Nationality/Ethnicity, age and occupation seems to play a big part. Refering back to FMS' expalnation.

It seems to be a way of trying to balance things from their "normal life" hauntings or just an escape from how they noramally live.e.g CEO's, business executives blablabla... I think they take lots of responsibilities everyday and they are constantly pulling all ends to keep things in control. Men have often asked me to say things like "you're weak, I make you weak. You can't help but let go your ego and power when I'm with with you, I controll your life, I own you".-That typ of a thing. One gets the pattern.

I guess they JUST want a change for once. Although many seem to get well invested in the whole concept. I may not know exactly what it is, but it's interesting. My guess is it comes naturally to these men that they want to treated in such a manner before they can think for finding a Misstress.

Other non-executive men like FEMDOM too.e.g "SPH(small penis humiliation) and Fat humiliation". If I have to rephrase it, these men are trying to make themselves feel better by playing victim. Most humans do that to feed their ego.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-18 14:37:41
Edited: 2020-09-18 14:45:49

On 2020-09-18 14:12:25 Cassanata said:
On 2020-09-18 12:48:

Dont know if you are being sarcastic.

No... why? I'm serious...
Let me rather EDIT... what I think of these men aren't important because I will NEVER see them...
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-19 06:41:09

The truth is some men just realise pleasing a woman isnt as straight forward as putting your dick in and fucking till you cum, and believe she enjoyed it. Some realise that it takes alot more. And sometimes submission to the woman might make her open to how to satisfy her abd you can do it. And than there is others that are tired of working so hard to please a woman so they just want to give up and enjoy the feeling without needing to make sure they are satisfying her. So being told you are weak and cant resist me. Thats the que i can shoot my load and not resist that good feeling.

Well wen it comes to being dominated by a mistress that is all about control. A man is born with the need to control. So we live for it. But sometimes we just dont want to control everything and thats where the joy of being controlled really lies.

But personally the dorminatrix that is beyond me ever trying. Hell no. Getting whipped and other hectics like that i dont think so. Im all in for submitting to a woman and being taken advantage of. But the torture i dont think so.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-19 08:31:37

This is very hard to explain it either for you or not for you, but before you judge you have to experience a session with a mistress. If sone correctly not normal booking get close to what you will ever experience with a mistress.

You will feel that orgasim hours afterwards. Its something that will stay with you for days afterwards.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Can someone to explain Male masochism to me?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1444
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-20 08:51:01

@Fetishlover @shabs@..... insightful :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.