Navigation
mervhughes
mervhughes - Senior tax
Senior tax
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 296
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-16 23:28:35

I WhatsApped a hot WG to ask for her rates, saying I was looking for FH. I also asked if she minded doing older guys. Imagine my surprise when she said FH was R700 and she charged R150 extra to do am older guy. WTF? Why must I pay am extra R150 because I am older?
I have booked lots of WGs and had fun with most of them. I can hold my own and I don't look like I've been hit by a bus. The girls I book say older guys know how to look after them. I have even been called sweet and an easy client. And had declarations of the dreaded L-word. I have had WG girlfriends way younger than me. Oh, and more than a few ladies I book have an orgasm.
So why the senior tax? Isn't a client a client no matter how old he is? And I never tell WGs how old I am. If I ask them to guess they say I at at least 10 years younger than I really am. My profile pic shows me in a mask and you can see my eyes and natural highlights. Grey. Lol.
I feel insulted (sobs gently).
Anyone else experienced ageism and had to pay more because they are older?
I think it's insulting. Or maybe this particular girl doesn't need the money.
And no, I am not going to name her, even if you PM me. I will just say she is in Bedfordview.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Senior tax
Re: Senior tax
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-17 02:06:33

Just ignore and move on. That extra R150 requirement made her lose R700. Punters need to understand that YOU'RE the one in power here - if a WG rejects you, or tries to exploit you based on some arbitrary criteria you had no role in choosing, then it's literally HER loss.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Senior tax
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-17 06:23:31

Relax Merve! She is probably just not ready to work for her money and prefers an inexperienced punter that comes and goes in 9.5 minutes.
I know of a number of ladies actually preferring us old timers who appreciate a lady and am not trying to prove anything potentially hurting the lady.

@ the younger men who are gentlemen: Sorry, no insult intended, but you know your age group has its share of idiots
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Senior tax
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 843
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 07:38:47

If anything, you should have received a pensioners discount. Just kidding.

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Senior tax
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6272
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 07:44:35
Edited: 2020-09-17 07:45:45

Merve, What is the dreaded L word ?
Chicago
Chicago - Re: Senior tax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 885
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-17 07:52:59

Slap my pussy sideways and call me a pickle.. WTF REALLY.
now age is a extra... gees some really gwve thier bums in ghee never mind normal salted butter..
Im so glad my spoon is plastic omfg

Im. and then trap queens be bitching its on slow day...really really... cause there is no "clip" active as an added service on thier cell contracts.
Old men ans thier pvt numbers

Lmfao i cant

Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Senior tax
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 08:00:07

I am too old for this shit-Roger Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Senior tax
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 08:23:12

That is BS and you should just find another SP and walk away, I always phone a SP and ask her rates etc and after hearing them if it is not what I budgeted for I say thanks so much for your explanation and time however your out of my budget and I say bye bye , and I have been sent sms's within 15 min to offer me better rates more often than not, but by that time I have scheduled alternative entertainment.

Just skip that girl and move on to the next one.
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: Senior tax
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 08:26:54

On 2020-09-17 07:44:35 Ben Layden said:
Merve, What is the dreaded L word ?

I know someone who used L-word as well. I asked and he said it means love. However, it can mean many things in a sentence, it's very complicated
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Senior tax
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 975
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 08:32:19

Share her name so we can all avoid

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.