Navigation
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1339
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-17 06:47:20

Dammmnnn.... you reaally wanted thisbgirl so bad.

Im sure she was booked for 4-5 hrs by a deep pocket punter.

You had no chance.
libenyane
libenyane - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-30 12:18:26

Name: Coyote

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Coyote's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I’m very satisfied with the service I got from her. The welcoming and hospitality was out of this world. I would definitely return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until libenyane built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-02 04:06:28

Clearly a top notch experience. How i did not visit earlier i dont know but its purely my fault. This is what punting is all about, i advise all ladies to book her for tutorials, yes ladies.

Found my way to Randburg on a weekend night, phone manners were superb. Waited abit as she prepared, at this point almost gave up but was already in the complex. Finally at the apartment everything cleared when i laid eyes in her, this type of body is what i like. Firm and solid, and really the booty is bigger and better than in the pics.

Vibed abit, all the time she was very happy, constantly smiling, laughing and just overall charming. Played with the booty to familiarise what was to come at which point she went to get some refreshments and asked if i needed to shower...which i did to kill the cold of the night.

Came out to find the full assortment, some cakes, juice, whiskey, water etc. Took some refreshments and looking at the time decided to get the show moving. No panties we found under the mini skirt, quicky undressed and played with the tits. Let me state here that even the tits were proper, was worried from the pics i might be disappointed but no, juicy and firm as i like. She was very responsive with low moans, she then gave me a covered bj which i thoroughly enjoyed. Action time, started with missionary, gents the entry was heavenly. Warmth and tightness served proper. I took it abit slow to aclamatize, remember the bj was good and this type of pussy can make you nut in seconds if not careful. Pace kept going up, at one point we locked in a very passionate embrace with heavy kisses. She definitely came, twice if im right, noticed she might be a screamer but she keeps it checked, the way she covered her mouth with her hands. Time for doggy, i knew i wouldn't last here, before anything load shedding kicked in. The girl is prepared, had rechargeable lights up in no time. Doggy, this is where the ass comes to its full glory, all up in the air. The verocity with which i pumped was as if i was revenging for not meeting here years earlier, i came hard and heavy. Chilled abit, enjoying the refreshments on offer, did i mention she played some old school smooth rnb.

Was tired and worried for time but she wasn't. She danced and gents she talks, very intelligent too. Grabbed her and played with her on the bed, very naughty girl. Curves all over, the low lights enhanced the sexiness. Not too long my man was up, condom on and the blow to give it more confidence was delivered with impeccable detail to the balls. Laid her on the bed. And she spread those legs in a way that's still vividly etched on my mind. This time i wasnt so sensitive and i loved the look on her face as i pumped away, she urged me on and i responded. Her pussy works with the lube so nice. Again she came and i came, did not want to get out of that pussy but it was time. Took another shower as she clean up, all the while chatting about everything that came to mind. Spent another 30 minutes just engaged on talk and playing with the ass. On a good day i would have done a third round for sure.

I will return many more times i honestly felt this was not a punt but almost like a new chic you just met. Paid and left, pity i had exact cash, this one deserved a tip. Real value was delivered here. Not a clock watcher either, a value provider.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-17 20:04:18

It took Himself's review to remind me just how much I like this babe. I like her bubbly personality, her smile and her charms.

We had a very long session over three rounds in 2.5 hours. It was more of a chill and cath up session. Although there was not much chilling because we really worked up a sweat. We also had some drinks and jets in between.

What especially strikes me about this babe is just how completely and naturally she knows how to take care of a man and his needs. There's really no need to go into details as she's just a top tier hun as has been said before.

Someone's son will definitely be back to see someone's daughter.

"The Shadow really fucked me cool" she said to me afterwards via PM. Nothing beats being with a woman that really enjoys your company and body as much as you do her's.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

she_squirts
she_squirts - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 08:58:15

You are amazingly beautiful Coyote, wow!
Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-01 21:14:17

Venue:It is the townhouse 2-bed,1 bath in Randburg complex,very neat,modern furniture,smart and clean shower and beautiful bedroom with sex-chair/chaise also.
Her bed I am liking too much with all the extra pillow and layering with throws,very welcoming and looking like showpiece in big corporate store like @home or H & M home-5 stars

Pricing:I do trade for Coyotes company by adverting my lounge I do not use now,in barter-to-bang post,so I secure overnight for this.

For me it is win-win,because I get to experience true GFE and sleep with lover by my side,and this girl Coyote getting lovely lounge to gift to her parents-5 star for me and her,I am thinking.

Appearance of girl:She always dress sexy everytime I do the booking,this time also,Coyote putting lot efforting looking hot so my cock is too happy,yaar.

Sexual performance:First time I try this overnight,so I am too nervous because more than 20 years pass now I sleep alone,even when I be still in marriage,so I forget what it feel to be in lovers arms until you fall the sleep.

We put lounge in her townhouse early in the morning,then she says come Butchbhai to my room,I am feeling too happy to seeing you after few months,let me show you how happy,then we hold each other too tight for 2 minutes,then horny feelings take over, then we fuck and kiss each other in full beast mode with no shyness or words,just both grunting and moaning because it feeling so good that if you says even one English word,it will feel like the pleasures get lessened somehow.

I think we go like this non-stop for maybe 90 min or 2 hours,then I says let us shower and get some food.
So she says ok,first let she introduce me to her cousin-sister next door,who is just as fun and hot-looking like my girl Coyote and I immediately thinking oooh I want to eat her pussy also,but I keep this thinking to myself,because I am thinking Butchbhai do not be the inconsiderate to your lover Coyote and pervo at her sister in front of her,be better man and stand out from all her other customers,this way you will be remembered more in positive way.

So I says hello to her sister and says can I buy you also something to eat,because we going out for short time.

Coyote taking me to big centre opposite Centrepoint,where I am only brown guy,and all the men loitering looking savage and gangster so I feeling intimidations.
But I know my Coyote,she love to joke just like me so I says ok,I also play along,so I hold her hand and grab her ass abd rub it and do not worry all African brothers see,they must know Coyote belonging to me,then we go buy Debonairs and she show me her favourite shops there like the Heylo store and some others.
Even there we having too much fun,all ladies looking at me because they not expecting me and Coyote together,they ask her in their language who is this guy,but I says loud so all can hear that Coyote is mine and she is married with me,hahahaha,we all have a great laugh.

We even attempt African jive together in aisle of one shop and I can see my girl is letting go and having some fun and just being a girl and this making my heart feel too much the happy.

We buy some booze for her and sister,go back to flat,then she made for me Nigerian style noodles,she says I must try and it is very yum,we eat,they drink,we sit together and laugh and joke and flirt all 3 of us and have a beautiful lunchtime like this.

Then we shower again and she rolling the weeds and show me method how to do drag effectively for max effect.
Once I do this,all my inhibitions go away,and we fuck and make it the loves and kiss intense and oral each other and stare in each other eyes and enjoy too much beautiful,special moments together for hours and hours.

Hottest,sexiest moment for me is when I feel ejaculations arriving,I says Coyote! Big joy event is about to happen!
She just smile,place her head lovingly on my thigh,open her mouth,pull out her tongue and look me dead in the eyes non stop while she accept my Amrita,every drop of it.
This is so arousefull for me,I cannot stop myself,I grab her head with force and kiss her hard and we do the swap of cum and I feel so good that she is enjoying this moment too.

We take rest,and shower then smoke more and do like this fucking round 2 or 3 more times in night.

I am old man,I never knew I having power like this to get hard every 30 minutes entire 20 hours and fuck so good,I am thinking this is because this girl Coyote know what mens like,and she like it too and provide it for her man with no inhibitions and shyness.

This is one of my best booking of my life.

Coyote even telling me why we all 3 do not fuck the night away also?
She says she is cool with it,and I says Butchbhai what an amazing opportunity, but my heart telling me also,no,save it for another time,this way I capture piece of Coyotes heart forever also,because she will think I am man who can restrain himself.(Or maybe she thinking what an idiot this Butchbhai is,he turn away pussy)...

But I believe I win respect by my choice,and I know when we meet again,all 3 of us will fuck and make it the loves together in one big epic booking.

I am not suited for 1 hour booking anymore after this experience.
Thank you Coyoteji,you corrupt me beyond repair.
Tu toh farishtaa hoon ya shaytaan,mujhe abtak nahin maaloom-5 stars,no doubt.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

thibos99
thibos99 - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-01 22:33:25

Wtf.lmao
TKZ81
TKZ81 - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-02 08:05:35

[QUOTE;4438661;Butch43] Name: Coyote

Venue:It is the townhouse 2-bed,1 bath in Randburg complex,very neat,modern furniture,smart and clean shower and beautiful bedroom with sex-chair/chaise also.
Her bed I am liking too much with all the extra pillow and layering with throws,very welcoming and looking like showpiece in big corporate store like @home or H & M home-5 stars

Pricing:I do trade for Coyotes company by adverting my lounge I do not use now,in barter-to-bang post,so I secure overnight for this.

For me it is win-win,because I get to experience true GFE and sleep with lover by my side,and this girl Coyote getting lovely lounge to gift to her parents-5 star for me and her,I am thinking.

Appearance of girl:She always dress sexy everytime I do the booking,this time also,Coyote putting lot efforting looking hot so my cock is too happy,yaar.

Sexual performance:First time I try this overnight,so I am too nervous because more than 20 years pass now I sleep alone,even when I be still in marriage,so I forget what it feel to be in lovers arms until you fall the sleep.

We put lounge in her townhouse early in the morning,then she says come Butchbhai to my room,I am feeling too happy to seeing you after few months,let me show you how happy,then we hold each other too tight for 2 minutes,then horny feelings take over, then we fuck and kiss each other in full beast mode with no shyness or words,just both grunting and moaning because it feeling so good that if you says even one English word,it will feel like the pleasures get lessened somehow.

I think we go like this non-stop for maybe 90 min or 2 hours,then I says let us shower and get some food.
So she says ok,first let she introduce me to her cousin-sister next door,who is just as fun and hot-looking like my girl Coyote and I immediately thinking oooh I want to eat her pussy also,but I keep this thinking to myself,because I am thinking Butchbhai do not be the inconsiderate to your lover Coyote and pervo at her sister in front of her,be better man and stand out from all her other customers,this way you will be remembered more in positive way.

So I says hello to her sister and says can I buy you also something to eat,because we going out for short time.

Coyote taking me to big centre opposite Centrepoint,where I am only brown guy,and all the men loitering looking savage and gangster so I feeling intimidations.
But I know my Coyote,she love to joke just like me so I says ok,I also play along,so I hold her hand and grab her ass abd rub it and do not worry all African brothers see,they must know Coyote belonging to me,then we go buy Debonairs and she show me her favourite shops there like the Heylo store and some others.
Even there we having too much fun,all ladies looking at me because they not expecting me and Coyote together,they ask her in their language who is this guy,but I says loud so all can hear that Coyote is mine and she is married with me,hahahaha,we all have a great laugh.

We even attempt African jive together in aisle of one shop and I can see my girl is letting go and having some fun and just being a girl and this making my heart feel too much the happy.

We buy some booze for her and sister,go back to flat,then she made for me Nigerian style noodles,she says I must try and it is very yum,we eat,they drink,we sit together and laugh and joke and flirt all 3 of us and have a beautiful lunchtime like this.

Then we shower again and she rolling the weeds and show me method how to do drag effectively for max effect.
Once I do this,all my inhibitions go away,and we fuck and make it the loves and kiss intense and oral each other and stare in each other eyes and enjoy too much beautiful,special moments together for hours and hours.

Hottest,sexiest moment for me is when I feel ejaculations arriving,I says Coyote! Big joy event is about to happen!
She just smile,place her head lovingly on my thigh,open her mouth,pull out her tongue and look me dead in the eyes non stop while she accept my Amrita,every drop of it.
This is so arousefull for me,I cannot stop myself,I grab her head with force and kiss her hard and we do the swap of cum and I feel so good that she is enjoying this moment too.

We take rest,and shower then smoke more and do like this fucking round 2 or 3 more times in night.

I am old man,I never knew I having power like this to get hard every 30 minutes entire 20 hours and fuck so good,I am thinking this is because this girl Coyote know what mens like,and she like it too and provide it for her man with no inhibitions and shyness.

This is one of my best booking of my life.

Coyote even telling me why we all 3 do not fuck the night away also?
She says she is cool with it,and I says Butchbhai what an amazing opportunity, but my heart telling me also,no,save it for another time,this way I capture piece of Coyotes heart forever also,because she will think I am man who can restrain himself.(Or maybe she thinking what an idiot this Butchbhai is,he turn away pussy)...

But I believe I win respect by my choice,and I know when we meet again,all 3 of us will fuck and make it the loves together in one big epic booking.

I am not suited for 1 hour booking anymore after this experience.
Thank you Coyoteji,you corrupt me beyond repair.
Tu toh farishtaa hoon ya shaytaan,mujhe abtak nahin maaloom-5 stars,no doubt.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

My head hurts after reading this review. 'Head on my lap...we swap cum...front of her sister she my wife... all other girls watching...oh no I hope she not thinking Butchbhai...she made me Nigerian noodles'. What are you man!
Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-02 10:32:18

Take it the 2 Panado ,then head will stop hurting.
she_squirts
she_squirts - Re: Review - Coyote - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-02 14:38:15

@Butch43 wow, that's why Coyote was MIA these days, she was balling with Mr. Deep Pockets, nice review

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.