Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Hunting Season
Re: Hunting Season
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10169
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-30 20:03:38

Keep hunting .. just remember that this is a fantasy world and nothing else ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hunting Season
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-08-30 20:30:24

Happy Hunting
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-20 13:49:33

And so the interviews are continuing. Only problem is that the last harem was so good that they now set an almost impossible bar.

One of the previous harem girls came for another interview, but we realised that every six months would just about be enough. Also did not help as she has now gone to bat for the other side. Maybe she was batting there all along ?

So the interviews will continue this week.

Where are the good ones hiding ?

Kooni. please send some suggestions.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Hunting Season
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10283
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 06:57:54

All success with your interviews and "hunting" expeditions ;)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Hunting Season
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1665
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 12:18:31

On 2020-09-20 13:49:33 Bruv said:
And so the interviews are continuing. Only problem is that the last harem was so good that they now set an almost impossible bar.

One of the previous harem girls came for another interview, but we realised that every six months would just about be enough. Also did not help as she has now gone to bat for the other side. Maybe she was batting there all along ?

So the interviews will continue this week.

Where are the good ones hiding ?

Kooni. please send some suggestions.

With you been very quite on this, I thought that the hunting season came to a close.

Have spoken to the Chairman of the SSS, and seemed to me you have interviewed all the candidates I wanted to recommend.

May I suggest you invest in a "brunette wigs" and start considering blondes also. That way you can change hair color to suite your liking before the start of a session".
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 19:44:50

Boobs : Men are born hunters, so I am only doing what my forefathers did every day. Hunt. They killed. I pomped.

Kooni : Going to take your wise words into consideration and broaden the search. Blondies now also included in the prey. Special one I have spying now for a while. Think she will be red hot.

Also thinking of not taking 3 girls on again. Maybe just one and pomp 3 times a week. If I battle like this to fill one spot, how long will I take to fill 3 spots ?

Will ponder this delicious dilemma whilst braaing en suiping tomorrow.

Which makes me wonder : How is the Pondering Princess doing ?
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1674
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 20:04:41

On 2020-09-23 19:44:50 Bruv said:
Boobs : Men are born hunters, so I am only doing what my forefathers did every day. Hunt. They killed. I pomped.

Kooni : Going to take your wise words into consideration and broaden the search. Blondies now also included in the prey. Special one I have spying now for a while. Think she will be red hot.

Also thinking of not taking 3 girls on again. Maybe just one and pomp 3 times a week. If I battle like this to fill one spot, how long will I take to fill 3 spots ?

Will ponder this delicious dilemma whilst braaing en suiping tomorrow.

Which makes me wonder : How is the Pondering Princess doing ?

I don"t just think that she is "red hot" I know she is. Still young but well skilled to not disappoint at all.

Better move quick, as I am sure the Chairman's going to park his size 13' there very soon. And you know as well as I that she woukd then be lost to us mere mortals.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 20:15:19

Kooni

I know that it is senseless trying to compete aginst the Greek God that is the Chairman. As you rightly said, us mere mortals stand no chance.

A point in fact : two ladies that we both had more than a fleeting interest in left me like a hot potato when King Kwagga arrived.

So quiet I shall be when announcing my next visit. Thank God there are so many ladies clamouring for his attention.

LOL

Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1677
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 20:19:56

On 2020-09-23 20:15:19 Bruv said:
Kooni

I know that it is senseless trying to compete aginst the Greek God that is the Chairman. As you rightly said, us mere mortals stand no chance.

A point in fact : two ladies that we both had more than a fleeting interest in left me like a hot potato when King Kwagga arrived.

So quiet I shall be when announcing my next visit. Thank God there are so many ladies clamouring for his attention.

LOL

At first it was just PTA at his feet, now even Jhb Ladies are under his magic spell.

Jip impossible to compete against a Greek God, with size 13 shoes. and bannanas for fingers.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 20:23:08

And those sculptured chiselled features. The man is stunningly handsome. Must be the over indulgence into sexual activities keeping him in shape.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.