Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-05 09:04:34

Name: Evoque

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Evoque's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Worst punt ever in my 5 year,firstly she is rude,got a nasty attitude,rushing you.We pay for this atleast I expect good service its not a free fuck!Guys if you want to regret why you came there,regret wasted money go and see this girl.She has a nice booty bt wanted to do 60 minutes ended up doing 10 minutes,you wont enjoy it,she is in the wrong trade.There was also no privacy as there were other ladies in that apartment.

All the time she was complaining she has to hurry up and cook before load shedding and complaining about her late delivery guy,she didn’t want to change styles just rigid,telling me i was hurting her i tried to be accommodating but she is just off.

I wouldn’t recommend her even to my worst enemy.I respect the ladies on ESA and have never insulted any of them in my 5 year but this one is a straight up nasty,sour and bitter BITCH!!

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Burner89 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
StunnaThePiper
StunnaThePiper - Re: Review - Evoque - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Evoque - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-02 15:14:44

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Well I decided to finally visit this WG to get rid the bitter cold a couple of days back,

She answered the phone politely and we agreed to meet, she stays in a house with other WG's which is not a problem for me.

She entered the room and I was immediately aroused, she's friendly, beautiful face and a voluptuous plump body, those BBW's with soft satin skin, yes she's that girl that gets u hot under the collar just by touching her.

Her head game is strong, she delivers wonderfully and knows what she's doing, onto the deed she started on top and did her stuff not for too long due to body size but that's not a problem for me, onto the doggy and she arches very well u get a complete view of the booty wobbling as u laying down the pipe and she gives it all to u.

My let down was when it came to missionary, she has a hot cookie and I especially wanted it in missionary to finish off but she was apprehensive and limited how deep I can go in and thrust and I was left bitterly disappointed, u know her cookie pours out that juice and the sound it makes while thrusting is a big turn on for me kind of like squirting but she was resistive and didn't open wide to my satisfaction hence the reason why I won't go back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

wizz
wizz - Re: Review - Evoque - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Evoque - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-04 08:52:31

Late review guys yesterday I went to this lady yoh yoh yoh that ass I see yesterday damn that ass is big and juicy I really enjoy my self yesterday guys Pls go and visits and see for yourselfs and she is kind nor not clock watcher guys doggy style I got yesterday damn that Ass is big guys in person yoh am horny already when I think of it Doggy doggy style she is good see soon bby

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until wizz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
wizz
wizz - Re: Review - Evoque - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Evoque - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-04 08:52:42

Late review guys yesterday I went to this lady yoh yoh yoh that ass I see yesterday damn that ass is big and juicy I really enjoy my self yesterday guys Pls go and visits and see for yourselfs and she is kind nor not clock watcher guys doggy style I got yesterday damn that Ass is big guys in person yoh am horny already when I think of it Doggy doggy style she is good see soon bby

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until wizz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Evoque
Evoque - Re: Review - Evoque - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Evoque - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-04 22:11:15

Its my pleasure..... hope to see you soon my sweetie
Evoque
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-04 22:11:18

Its my pleasure..... hope to see you soon my sweetie
Peter_2023
Peter_2023 - Re: Review - Evoque - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Evoque - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-15 11:55:29

Area: Arcadia

I started receiving calls from some “SAPS” special investigations office with rape allegations few days after seeing her.
It’s not worth the trouble.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until Peter_2023 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Evoque
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-16 12:45:58

Haibo.....firstly I don't respond to anything anyone says about me in my ad but this I'm going to stand for myself because what are you talking about?why are you accusing me of something I have never thought of in my life,with all your respect sir I respect my job,I respect my clients I'm so shocked because I don't know what are you talking about,I don't handout my clients numbers to anyone,I don't even call my clients as soon as they leave my work place,Please do me a favour whoever said that to you call back that person and ask if it's me who said that kind of nonsense,You may not like me it's fine but DO NOT FALSELY ACCUSE ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO.DO
YOUR Investigation first before going around and accusing people

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.