Navigation
SNL
SNL - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-27 17:20:19

Thanks for the review N4P. Would have still probably considered the Blow and Go at that price but the hygiene for me is a definite no no
Goodlooks
Goodlooks - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 07:46:29

Thanks for the warning Need4passion. I was close to visiting this lady. Will stay away. Ladies, if you are not in the mood, do not take clients. We pay for a service and we expect delivery as advertised.
Daisy
Daisy - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-29 08:28:10

wtf is this? are you trying to sabotage my business or what? it seems like you had issues before you even came here.. complaining about taking long to respond to respond, giving you wrong address? you got 2/5 service.. the only thing I can agree with here is that I am quiet, that's my personality..

to make things worse you say I'm smelling? how can I sell a smelling pussy? whatever you were trying to do it worked out for you, coz it affected my business so bad, thank you so much ruining things for me..
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 08:52:46

Daisy...i think a more mature and calmer, professional response would have gotten you more sympathy and maybe others a better idea of what happened.

..this response would not make you any fans.

You need to maybe see how some of the other ladies handled it.. and there are just a few that do it well.

Phila26
Phila26 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 10:22:19

Guys, I don't like this. I'm usually against punters defending ladies by attacking other punters' reviews, but this here seems unfair. All her good reviews are being ignored and you guys are focusing on her 1 bad review. She's had mostly great reviews. I will definitely visit when I get a chance.
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 10:36:17

I saw her this year and I didn't have any issues with her nor with her hygiene, she was clean and great as my review would show
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-29 11:07:10

On 2023-05-29 10:22:19 Phila26 said:
Guys, I don't like this. I'm usually against punters defending ladies by attacking other punters' reviews, but this here seems unfair. All her good reviews are being ignored and you guys are focusing on her 1 bad review. She's had mostly great reviews. I will definitely visit when I get a chance.

I also feel the same way and I don't wanna come accross as playing white knight. I won't take away from N4P's experience (trusted reviewer for years), but I would also suggest that punters consider it against her good track record. Could the latest negative experience be a sign of dropping service levels? We don't know that and I think she should get the benefit of the doubt based on her long line of good reviews.
Autolegspreader
Autolegspreader - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 13:24:51

Definitely a waste of time this girl. She regularly advertises CIM,yet the one time I visited her for this, first thing she told me is that she doesn't like cum in her mouth. I was like like WTF. Pulled my dick out of her mouth, got dressed and left. I can also attest to questionable hygiene standards.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 836
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 14:53:13

Unfortunately I also had a similar negative experience. Found it to be a waste.
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 690
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 20:17:07

On 2023-05-29 10:22:19 Phila26 said:

A bit of a tricky one because the booking was not for the traditional GFE/FH. It's a blow and go, so if the blow is lacking the lady can't really make up for it with the actually deed. That's why I never book these type of sessions or 30 minute sessions. But hygiene is a completely different story because the booking will be unpleasant if the lady's hygiene is not on par.

I've seen Daisy before but the last time was in Jan this year and it was for a GFE so I can't really speak on the service N4P got.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.