Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-14 13:47:48

Name: Daisy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Sundowner

Full Profile: [View Daisy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Visited this lovely lady about a week ago. She is certainly very sexy and has an amazing petite body. Very private, secure and clean venue. She is quite young and perhaps a bit reserved but once you get her in the mood and out of her shell, wowza, we had a lot of fun!! Well worth the time and money.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until ppiperza2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-23 01:37:48

Saw her early April, must admit I have been eyeing her profile for a couple of years, always found her pics sexy but never got the opportunity to see her until I finally did and must say was impressed, having chatted with her for a while and enquired on what she offered and etc finally decided to take her up on her two hour session and she didn't disappoint, firstly as most punters have mentioned she is very cute so I couldn't wait to kiss her, her blowjob skills are great, she deep throats and really gives her full attention to the shaft, the deed itself was also quite enjoyable, started off with doggy as I wanted to see that booty and she takes a pounding well, next up was her on top and this is where I blew my load with great pleasure, she is a helluva a rider, after the first round, we just chilled for a bit, she isn't much of a talker so she offered me a massage, initially I refused as I don't normally do massages as I would like to spend the time with a wg just having sex but since it was a 2 hour session I later thought why not and once she started I was just in bliss as she worked my body with her hands and oils, once that was done it was back to the main show, a nice blowjob to start things off then missionary style with me on top as I watched her cute face, second load came by hand. Overall a very great punt and her place is decent, hopefully will return soon.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

moke
moke - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-26 14:59:41

The good reviews are all true.
It was them that persuaded me to take the special 2 hour package.
Quite a fantastic experience from a delightfully shy but highly talented young lady.
Managed to bring a smile or two on her sweet and very attractive face.
You will not be disappointed here.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until moke built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
verified
verified - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-27 14:21:24

What a sexy gal, i enjoyed the soft voice and firm body and all the kissing, Daisy is awesome. She is pretty indeed i will be back for more.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BUTCH1
BUTCH1 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-28 10:36:29

Soft body, very pretty and delicate with smooth hands. Fantastic blow. She is very very pretty, I enjoyed my experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until BUTCH1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6204
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-23 21:44:47

Saw Daisy for the R350 blow and go she advertises that PricelessD went for and his review kinda swayed me to take the plunge.

The good.
Fairly pretty face. Nice petite body with a phat ass and nice soft suckable tits of a decent size. That ass man, that ass was phenomenal. Had to suck on those tits and she seemed to really enjoy it too. Fair in complexion.

The so-so.
The blow was just okay, very basic. Not much of a conversion before during or after.

The bad.
Firstly, she said no CIM. I said that her add said it was included and then she said it was R450 with CIM so be mindful as the promotion usually has 2 things and the other one includes CIM. Anyway, just carried enough for the agreed so wasn't going back to get another R100. The BJ was limited, no balls and shaft sucking, no teasing etc and I literally shaved before I went. She kept her one hand on the bottom of the shaft so no deep throating either. Very little tongue action. She ended up getting some lube and jerking me off to get me to come in time and basically stopped the moment I started ejaculateling so didn't really finish properly. No draining balls here. Kinda drove home with a semi since it didn't feel complete. No shower or wash offered either. Played a bit with the clit and smelt my fingers on the way down. Wasn't lekker and that wasn't even inside so used a shit load of sanitizer once I got in the car. I got the feeling she was clock watching. Comms was a bit shitty. She took quite a while to respond to messages and cut my calls initially when I tried calling. Sent me to a nearby complex too, and then when I was at that gate, then told me to come to the next one so marks down for privacy and safety as the other guard and people wondering what I'm doing there.

Wasn't the best or the worst. I think maybe if I booked longer it might have been better. She has great potential being petite and a big ass and tits. Quite a banging tight body. She also enjoyed me sucking on her tits and rubbing her clit so I think she might have enjoyed a good fuck more than giving a blow.

Figure, should rather spend that money on a free massage booking with HE top up with the massage lady advertising at the time. Probably be much more worthwhile with a 30 minute massage and a proper orgasm.

N4P

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-24 08:27:58

Thanks for the review N4P..was on the fence about this one..and she was close...bummer!

...WG's should provide great service whatever they offer.. whether its blow and go or all nighters..

..they never know what it could mean to their rep and future biz.

Doesnt matter how great their asses are...if service is poor ..its poor.

Gonna take her off my to-do list..thanks again bro.
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 684
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-24 08:43:35

That's the problem sometimes with budget punts - it can be a gamble when it comes to service.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 717
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-24 11:27:06

On 2023-05-24 08:43:35 Littlerascal said:
That's the problem sometimes with budget punts - it can be a gamble when it comes to service.

Actually that's the benefit. Because it's always a gamble but you lose less with budget punts.

JP69
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Review - Daisy - Randburg/Sundowner Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 993
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-25 06:01:36

Thank You for the review N4P. Just what I needed to pass on by. Back to the drawing board for me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.