[deleted] - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-27 11:11:35

Name: Cleopatra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Cleopatra's Full Profile]

After seeing young Cleopatra’s latest pictures I knew I had to go examine her twins up close. She looks better with each visit. Blessed with great genes, I guess. Our session was one for the ages and I left feeling rejuvenated. Until next time...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-10 22:06:50

I had a pleasant time with Cleopatra. Very, very pretty girl as you can tell from the pictures - like the other girl working at the same venue, she’s got very “girl next door” looks and demeanour.

She’s somewhat more “spontaneous” in a booking I would say, a slow and easy build up should be favoured here, and we kind of fed off each other’s energy - felt more like a hook up than a “service” if you know what I mean. There’s good and bad to this, though I’ll expand a bit later. She did let me know of some changes her body is going through when I was on my way - not a big deal for me, but it’s cool that she thought like that. Would have been even better to get this info before everything was confirmed, but like I said, not even a big deal (for me).

Now on a slightly more critical note, I think there may be a bit to be worked on in terms of being a service provider. She was pleasant enough like I said, but there are some basics you kind of take for granted when you’ve been with great SPs. I felt like there was a bit too much self-service here: I had to ask for a drink, I had to ask for a towel (which she surprisingly didn’t have but managed to organise), I had to fill up the bath myself (no shower here), and I even walked myself out - opening the door myself and leading myself out whilst she sat on the couch.

I understand that the deed was exhilarating and we both kind of fell asleep afterwards, but I would encourage Cleo to handle these basics better. The bathroom was slightly untidy as well, and the bar of soap had hair on it. This kind of stuff isn’t acceptable.

I would like to see these two girls in a better venue, closer to Sandton. I wasn’t really fond of the LED lantern she used in the bedroom, although the lights in the room would have been too bright, so this was the alternative, although it takes away from the ambiance. Privacy was also a slight issue, as when I came in there were random people on the ground floor who tried to speak to me.

She also became completely disengaged once the deed was done. The last ten minutes were quite awkward with her sitting on the couch on her phone. We had foreplay differently than usual so we skipped the bj initially, but when I asked for it later (when she was tired), she said yes, and just didn’t end up giving it to me. I felt like she wasn’t in the mood to give me a bj. We want GFEs not wife-experiences.
Kissing also wasn’t on the menu - a disappointment given what a good GFE booking I imagine her to be.

Overall verdict: a fairly solid punt on the whole, very very pretty girl, but I would like to see a bit more effort on the service side of things. More engagement, more enthusiasm, more being proactive and focused on client-satisfaction. Girls who work at more traditional “venues” (rather than start out privately) often benefit from this kind of mentorship, which I do feel has been missed here. I’d be happy to be back though, although I would like to see some improvements. The highs were very passionate and intense, but they’ve been stained by some of what I feel is amateurishness.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 813
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 18:34:35

What a review. So detailed such that it makes me feel like I was watching the whole account through a keyhole
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-13 14:02:25

This last review feels pretty nitpicky IMO. Sandton.

Anyway glad Cleo is back. Someone else I have been meaning to see. I wonder who the other lady she works with is.
Username17
Username17 - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 11:11:47

Beautiful time with a beautiful girl. Cleo doesn't disappoint. Treat her well and you will get a great time. One of the most gorgeous girls around

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

DarthVader015
DarthVader015 - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-16 00:03:33

Great personality, smart. Definitely not gonna run out of things/ not gonna have any awkwardness.

On the down side, definitely think she has "her people". Can feel session is not about to go anywhere despite flowing conversations (might be a tactic).

Good girl tho, will tick most of your boxes. No grudges here.
Return on the cards?? Definitely not.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-24 11:14:37

I'm very confused about this one as far as punts go.

She's beautiful maybe I just start there. She has a very pretty face.

Her body is nice too. Soft ass. Tits and all and gives an amazing BJ.

I'm just trying to understand why I didn't enjoy it so much.

I think she's intimidatingly beautiful to me perhaps. Maybe she's more pretty than sexy to me eyes I don't know.

I'll have to see her again though. It wasn't a bad punt.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Username17
Username17 - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 00:19:32

Area: Sandton

Her standards are dropping. Notice this over the last few visits. She is getting fussy over simple requests. If I wanted to hear someone fuss, I'd just stay home. If she chooses to improve again, I'm definitely there

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-23 19:52:59

Area: Sandton/Sandown

I’m surprised about some of the reviews here that seem ambivalent towards this wonderful woman.
Every time I’ve been with her, without exception, has been wonderful. I will away feels not like I have had a massive shot of testosterone.
Everything from her playful banter when we meet, to the perfect shape of her breasts, to the way she wraps her legs around my waist when we fuck is perfect.
Can’t recommend her highly enough.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-23 23:02:09

She is gorgeous Platonic. I would have loved to have the same chemistry with her that you seem to have. I really tried to be fair with the review though. The good stuff was really good but the bad was just such a bummer. I'm still willing to see her again though, especially seeing that she's in Sandton now, so I hope there's no bad blood.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.