eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Aurora - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Aurora - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1461
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 12:40:00
Edited: 2021-01-07 12:40:43

I am quite disappointed in Aurora's attitude when I enquired about outdoor playing. Aurora, instead of telling me that no lady offers it, rather say that you do not. You are under no obligation to offer any service, a polite 'no' would do just fine but there was certainly no need to pull an attitude when I told you that some of the other ladies do offer it.
Ifyouknow
Ifyouknow - Re: Review - Aurora - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 15:59:08
Edited: 2021-01-07 15:59:27

On 2021-01-07 12:40:00 eziguy said:
I am quite disappointed in Aurora's attitude when I enquired about outdoor playing. Aurora, instead of telling me that no lady offers it, rather say that you do not. You are under no obligation to offer any service, a polite 'no' would do just fine but there was certainly no need to pull an attitude when I told you that some of the other ladies do offer it.

Also got sub standard remote services from her today. Paid upfront and chose a custom video - the video wasn't to my specifications and when I asked her why I was given a story about why I didn't say thank you and everyone just complains to her.

First and last
Cake Lover
Cake Lover - Re: Review - Aurora - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Aurora - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-10 23:01:25

Name: Aurora

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Aurora's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----

Aurora it was a pleasure meeting you and a lovely surprise.

OH WOW!!!

I finally secured a book with Aurora after numerous failed attempts. My appointment was finally guaranteed.

She ran to my car when I arrived (she approached me with great eagerness and enthusiasm in other words). The first thing I saw were her bright golden hazel brown eyes.

This was totally different for me because I became accustomed to ladies with green and blue eyes so when she looked into my eyes I got really excited inside and greeted her with a pleasing smile.

Very chirpy...hahahahaha...very.

After all that talking she put her cake where her mouth was or in other words she let her cake do the talking.

Her cake was sensationally delicious but before that her massage technique is oh so sensually devine but before that when she slipped on her birthday suit OH MY GOODNESS...That body...

...When I looked at that body I said to myself: "Aurora my darling, you are going to get it good girl."

She got it good alright but before that she made me watch her in the shower like a peeping Tom.

The fourplay was oh so different.

If I ever get the chance to visit you again Aurora you will not want me to return ever again because sweetheart I will eat your whole cake all up and not leave a single crumb.

Thank you for sharing a slice with me.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cake Lover built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
RandomFriendlyGuy
RandomFriendlyGuy - Re: Review - Aurora - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Aurora - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-12 10:15:15

Absolutely the best experience I've had. With out a doubt. Will definitely return.

Super hot ✔️
Super friendly✔️
Very accommodating✔️

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Aurora
Aurora - Re: Review - Aurora - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-21 19:52:00

On 2021-01-07 12:40:00 eziguy said:

Hi there..

Firstly, let me apologize for my late response to this as this is the first time I am seeing this.

Secondly, I never gave you attitude so I am sorry that you feel this way. Most of the time, things are misinterpreted over message because we read things the way we want to read them. If you are upset because I don't offer something, then I apologize but as you stated, I am under no obligation to offer any services that I don't want to and that you have been to other girls that do offer it so I'm not sure what this post is about?..

Please do me the kindness of atleast writing exactly what was discussed because if you reread our conversation, you will see that

On the morning of the 7th of January 2021, you contacted me via WhatsApp messenger. You asked me, if I have a "private enough venue", where we could do some outdoor playing, my response to you was that "no venue is that private".

I was not abrupt towards you in anyway.

When someone is looking for privacy, it's because they don't want anyone to know that they are there. To neither be seen nor heard, or am I wrong?

The definition of "Privacy" is:

"The quality or state of being apart from company or observation = seclusion.

I have listed the conversation below and removed your phone number as to protect your privacy.

[07/01, 06:36] (Eziguy): Good morning and thank you for the response
[07/01, 06:37] (Eziguy): I do have some requests please

[07/01, 06:38] (Aurora): Morning
[07/01, 06:38] (Aurora): Okay shoot

[07/01, 06:47] (Eziguy): I am fond of pussy sliding and would like to have that included please.
[07/01, 07:51] (Eziguy): And if you have a private enough venue where we could do Some outdoor playing then it would be great as well
[07/01, 11:42] (Eziguy): ??

[07/01, 12:09] (Aurora): Okay the first part is good, but unfortunately no venue is that private

[07/01, 12:16] (Eziguy): I have seen some ladies so there are definitely venues that are that private

[07/01, 12:18] (Aurora): Have a nice day
[07/01, 12:19] (Eziguy): No need to be so abrupt but you cannot make a statement such as no venue is that private.

[07/01, 12:19] (Aurora): Well then go there...
[07/01, 12:20] (Aurora): Discretion does not include outdoor events... Ladies don't do that
Aurora
Aurora - Re: Review - Aurora - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-21 19:55:17

On 2021-01-10 23:01:25 Cake Lover said:

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----

Aurora it was a pleasure meeting you and a lovely surprise.

OH WOW!!!

I finally secured a book with Aurora after numerous failed attempts. My appointment was finally guaranteed.

She ran to my car when I arrived (she approached me with great eagerness and enthusiasm in other words). The first thing I saw were her bright golden hazel brown eyes.

This was totally different for me because I became accustomed to ladies with green and blue eyes so when she looked into my eyes I got really excited inside and greeted her with a pleasing smile.

Very chirpy...hahahahaha...very.

After all that talking she put her cake where her mouth was or in other words she let her cake do the talking.

Her cake was sensationally delicious but before that her massage technique is oh so sensually devine but before that when she slipped on her birthday suit OH MY GOODNESS...That body...

...When I looked at that body I said to myself: "Aurora my darling, you are going to get it good girl."

She got it good alright but before that she made me watch her in the shower like a peeping Tom.

The fourplay was oh so different.

If I ever get the chance to visit you again Aurora you will not want me to return ever again because sweetheart I will eat your whole cake all up and not leave a single crumb.

Thank you for sharing a slice with me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Cake Lover built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Oh my goodness!!:D

I can't believe that I missed this!!! Hahaha my cheeks have NEVER been so red!!

Thank you for this my love, hope to see you soon!!

xx
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Aurora - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1480
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-22 11:34:45

On 2021-01-21 19:52:00 Aurora said:
On 2021-01-07 12:40:00 eziguy said: I am quite disappointed in Aurora's attitude when I enquired about outdoor playing. Aurora, instead of telling me that no lady offers it, rather say that you do not. You are under no obligation to offer any service, a polite 'no' would do just fine but there was certainly no need to pull an attitude when I told you that some of the other ladies do offer it.

Hi there..

Firstly, let me apologize for my late response to this as this is the first time I am seeing this.

Secondly, I never gave you attitude so I am sorry that you feel this way. Most of the time, things are misinterpreted over message because we read things the way we want to read them. If you are upset because I don't offer something, then I apologize but as you stated, I am under no obligation to offer any services that I don't want to and that you have been to other girls that do offer it so I'm not sure what this post is about?..

Please do me the kindness of atleast writing exactly what was discussed because if you reread our conversation, you will see that

On the morning of the 7th of January 2021, you contacted me via WhatsApp messenger. You asked me, if I have a "private enough venue", where we could do some outdoor playing, my response to you was that "no venue is that private".

I was not abrupt towards you in anyway.

When someone is looking for privacy, it's because they don't want anyone to know that they are there. To neither be seen nor heard, or am I wrong?

The definition of "Privacy" is:

"The quality or state of being apart from company or observation = seclusion.

I have listed the conversation below and removed your phone number as to protect your privacy.

[07/01, 06:36] (Eziguy): Good morning and thank you for the response
[07/01, 06:37] (Eziguy): I do have some requests please

[07/01, 06:38] (Aurora): Morning
[07/01, 06:38] (Aurora): Okay shoot

[07/01, 06:47] (Eziguy): I am fond of pussy sliding and would like to have that included please.
[07/01, 07:51] (Eziguy): And if you have a private enough venue where we could do Some outdoor playing then it would be great as well
[07/01, 11:42] (Eziguy): ??

[07/01, 12:09] (Aurora): Okay the first part is good, but unfortunately no venue is that private

[07/01, 12:16] (Eziguy): I have seen some ladies so there are definitely venues that are that private

[07/01, 12:18] (Aurora): Have a nice day
[07/01, 12:19] (Eziguy): No need to be so abrupt but you cannot make a statement such as no venue is that private.

[07/01, 12:19] (Aurora): Well then go there...
[07/01, 12:20] (Aurora): Discretion does not include outdoor events... Ladies don't do that

Hi,

If you do not see anything abrupt by your response then you are truly out of touch with what is considered a decent and respectful reply.

I did not get upset then because you do not offer what I've enquired with you nor am I upset now so I am not sure why you are even bringing that up.

You do not know whether other venues are that private so don't make loose statements such as "no venue is that private." I have alluded you to the fact that there are venues which is that private enough. Do you want a list?

Discretion DOES include outdoor playing if the lady allows that and if her venue is that private enough. Do not make loose statements such as "no lady does that" simply because you don't.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.