Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-15 10:24:04

Name: Tisha

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Tisha's Full Profile]

Hey guys - Visited Tisha this week and had to let the blood cool down before reviewing so I don't sound cheesy in my review but just thinking about the session I had has convinced the main "head" to make a booking again today :) .

But all the hype and cheesy reviews are for good reason , Tisha's service is on a league of her own. This is the first time i encountered a session where the WG is more concerned about your own pleasure and satisfaction then even yourself.

I could go into detail but it seems like the proceedings of the session is dependent on the Punter as she seems like a very smart girl who plans her session based on your coffee chat (Which is unique yet makes the entire session a blast). Everything from the coffee chat to the kiss good bye feels like a hookup with the girl next door and she is definitely not a clock watcher at the end of the session I felt like I was a clock watcher coz I was felt I was over staying my time by far.

I have to say that this was the first time someone edged me with a BJ and it was amazing . No hands just oral edging which is priceless - wish she would visit Durban more often.

Thanks Tisha.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-15 13:11:03

Babes you are amazing thank you so much for everything and the time spend. Truly enjoy our sessions and the chats. I will definitely see you soon .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.