Navigation
Miss Tisha Desai
Miss Tisha Desai - Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1096
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 08:52:55

@Daven , its such a pleasure seeing you and catching up again thanks again for trusting my grooming services I had tons of fun and glad you did to. Take care of yourself and see you soon babes .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1097
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 08:55:19

@Fvh, 3 weeks really felt like 3 months :-( it was amazing seeing you again , thanks for all the spoils and your time pity our schedule never aligned in Durban but im glad we have 2 weeks to catch up :-) . Thanks for everything Angel.

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - North Beach Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-09 12:30:59

Hi Tisha. When will you be coming to the East Rand again. I must plan ahead and make a plan to visit.
Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 12:42:39
Edited: 2022-02-09 12:43:59

Good day James

Thank you for the Enquiry :-)

I plan to travel around Jhb from April. I'm available till the 20th of 25th in roodeport at home :-) . I'm trying to enjoy my home a little before my one month of traveling. Should anything change I will pm you .

You welcome to let me know if you able to come to the Westrand :-)

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
shane8
shane8 - Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 19:45:17

Name: Miss Tisha Desai

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Little Falls

Full Profile: [View Miss Tisha Desai's Full Profile]

Miss Tisha is just simply a mind blowing experi-periance. Nobody has ever sucked dick with such enthusiasm and pleasure. She makes a bold claim that she enjoys it more than the man and when shes working her magic your mind will be in quandry as to how she could be so right yet so wrong cause you enjoying just as much.

We have all been around the block a few times but this is the best there has ever been.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 23:11:37

@Shane , thank you for taking the time to visit and leave me feedback I truly appreciate your trust in my services. I definitely enjoyed the oral more than you lol I had the biggest smile and you had the sleepy look lol.

Thanks once again babes , hope to see you soon

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha.
Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 23:12:36

On 2022-02-09 12:42:39 Miss Tisha Desai said:
Good day James

Thank you for the Enquiry :-)

I plan to travel around Jhb from April. I'm available till the 20th of 25th in roodeport at home :-) . I'm trying to enjoy my home a little before my one month of traveling. Should anything change I will pm you .

You welcome to let me know if you able to come to the Westrand :-)

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .

So sorry James , typo error, *20th or 25th * of Feb
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 17:07:24

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
THE GOOD STUFF:

Very good comms,clear on what's on offer,engaging,friendly,warm,caring,wants to give best service,eases the tension of a first booking with the coffee and chat like a pro.

Met at the gate which she opens personally with the remote and shows you where to park.Car is safe and venue is neat,clean and resort-like feel to it.

Room and shower is very good standard,clean and neat and inviting.

She meets you in jeans and t-shirt,so as not to attract attention of other people there,and offers the option to dress up sexy for you once in her room,and no knocking off your booking time for it.

Best BJ I have ever experienced, proper deep throat,and she wants to make you feel good.

Price is competitive.

Smooth skin,beautiful smile,hair and body smelt so good.

Good kisser.

SO-SO STUFF:

She was just being so nice that she reminded me alot of my wife's character, so it fucked up the whole session for me,totally not her issue,but it made it difficult for me to fully get into the intimacy of the whole booking.

She also has a quirk about having her ears touched or kissed,which made the booking disjointed and little awkward as we tried to get intimate.

And,she was not vocal at all,which made it feel like she wasn't getting aroused or enjoying herself when I tried eating her out.

She clearly said during the coffee chat that she's quiet and enjoys focusing on how it feels when we get busy,but I struggled to get past it while we were at it,so I failed to cum,and I left feeling unsatisfied.

BAD STUFF:

Trisha asked me for a review when the booking was completed.
And I didn't want to because:

:I didn't fully enjoy myself

:I didn't want to write bs that this was the most awesome booking that many other reviewers do like all the time.

And feeling that pressure while leaving ,I just felt like no way I'll book her again.
Even though,in reality,she really went out of her way to create a good booking for me.

I guess we were just not a great combo,because all other customers rave crazy mad good stuff about her.

But what I wrote here is my experience of the booking as I felt it.

And the reason I'm spending the next few weeks writing reviews of all the ladies I've booked,even the lousy ones as well as the great ones,is to encourage the other ESA reviewers to stop writing bs like their booking was the most epic bang of all time,and not be scared to write what the real booking was like.

This way,the WG's who need to,will improve their service,and we will spend more of our money on them.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Forsyth P Jones built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 20:33:09

@Mr Frosty , thank you so much Sir for the honest and great feedback given .

In terms of the appearance of the booking I mostly greet clients with dress and sandles unless its cold or in the evening I will wear a jeans and top.

I'm very sorry about the experience you felt with me but I am super upfront about the things that I like and don't like example my quietness and ears being touched . What would have been good is if you knew that was off putting for you to leave and not make payment which I offer to all clients and many has taken that option . I won't do anything that im uncomfortable with to please a person:-).

For every experience that I have I always ask people whether they members or not to leave me honest feedback I did not force you to but thanks for being clear about your experience with me . From my end I will surely learn from this experience and improve where I can.

From myside I will be sending you a Pm you welcome to send me your banking details and I will refund you the full amount for the booking , I am not happy to hear that you had such a disappointing session and thats the best I can do to give back to you .

Thanks a million again for the feedback and I truly appreciate your honesty and forgive me for the short comings on my end.

All the best for your punting journey and hope you have an amazing sessions going forward :-)

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .

biggus
biggus - Re: Review - Miss Tisha Desai - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 07:38:32

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
what a wonderful nice as well as beautiful women. Actually completely unexpected and very uplifting experience that completely took me by surprise and left one feeling good without any sense of having exploited another human being which to be honest it usually is.This was therapeutic

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until biggus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.