Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 17:48:40

Name: Tisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Little Falls

Full Profile: [View Tisha's Full Profile]

Wow, okay, where to start?

Was initially not sure if I should make the trip to see Tisha, but then I purchased her video/picture content and I was sold, instantly!

But the real deal is far beyond my expectations! Seriously, spending time with Tisha becomes more than just "spending time" it becomes an experience. She's not so much a service provider as she is a sexual guru who understands ALL the pleasure points of the male body. She pushed buttons I didn't even know could be pushed.

The coffee beforehand is also a really nice touch. You both get to build up rapport and a nice vibe (which she expertly transports to the bedroom).

Little else to say but: wow!

Tisha, you are amazing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-12-01 22:47:48

With Tisha's latest personal gallery photos fresh on my mind I couldn't pick up the phone quick enough to make a booking. I've seen her before but this was the first time at her new private and secure apartment. I arrived pants bulging and eager. Once we moved into her boudoir I received a salacious love making to my cock, which I stopped just in time before I could explode. Her apple bottom looked delicious as she was riding me reverse cowboy. Naturally it was time for some doggy and I enjoyed her soft moans and clutching of the sheets as I was driving my pole deep. I held back for the grand finale which I opted for as an extra, a big explosion of cum in her warm sloppy mouth. I closed my eyes as my cock continued to throb in her mouth enjoying the euphoria. Utterly and completely satisfied are the words I would use to describe the feeling in the aftermath.

(PS. The best photos and videos Ive purchased so far, trust me).

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 00:09:54

Thank you so much Boggle for the time spent I truly enjoyed it and looking forward to manymore

Have a blessed night

Regards
Tisha
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 00:11:06

Thank you so much Rhaegle for the support on my media, I'm glad you enjoyed them. Thank you for the visit I truly appreciate the support

Have a blessed night

Regards
Tisha
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 709
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-02 14:06:50

So this review is a little overdue (apologies babe) but probably because I been struggling to find the right words.

After some time of missing each other, I finally found myself in the West Rand and managed to get a booking at short notice. Guys, this fine lady is in demand so best you book early.

Great telephone etiquette btw, and I was met by what I can only describe as the perfect "girl next door", most natural beautiful lady. The Complex is secure and her apartment very neatly kept.

Some fine coffee and chat was rather different, but very welcoming. I did find her rather chatty but not in a bad way, let's say this lady is not your quicky, wham bam, type of person.

What I admire is her realness, perhaps too innocent & intelligent (with great respect to the others) for this industry, but such is life.

When we eventually got to the bedroom, I can only describe as the finest set of lips and warm mouth that was all over me. Needless to say the BJ was as far as we went (unfortunately) though a great load offloaded in her very eager mouth was probably equivalent to a good few rounds anyway.

Guess there's unfinished business so yes I will return and look forward to less chatter and more action the next time.

Guys catch this amazing one of a kind babe soon coz such fine talent is hard to come by and generally don't stay too long in this industry.

All the best Tisha and may you have the greatest success in whatever you do. You are an amazing soul. Much love and hugs..... MrJxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Honeybadge
Honeybadge - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-02 15:35:30

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Excellent.
Will definitely be visiting again.
Enjoyed the chat over the coffee table, made me feel very at ease and comfortable.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Honeybadge built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 15:38:11

Thank you so much Mr J I appreciate the honestly and time taken to visit me. Till next Time be blessed always

Regards
Tisha
octoberv188
octoberv188 - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-02 15:40:23

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Where can you go where your previous experience is overshadowed by a better one. Only to Tisha.

Makes total sense why she has skyrocketed into the ESA top 10 in no time and it's so well deserved.

You punt and punt and punt and you get lucky and find a good regular but how often do you find a great regular.

I will not go into any detail because it seems like a broken recorded with all of us expressing on some standard service levels that Tisha holds herself to.

I hope those laaities trying to cause shit just grow up and leave this honest and caring woman alone. She doesn't need your types.

I just realized how envious gents in the regions must be be, especially KZN. This goddess is from your section but us Joburg guys have the cream of the crop.

Thank you again for a outstanding visit, I will try to stay away lol

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until octoberv188 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Tisha - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 714
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-02 17:26:42

On 2020-12-02 15:38:11 Tisha said:
Thank you so much Mr J I appreciate the honestly and time taken to visit me. Till next Time be blessed always

Regards
Tisha

Only a pleasure my dear.. see you soon.

Congrats on No.1 spot, genuinely well deserved and it's going to take a lot to take off that the podium.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 20:41:01

Thank you so so much I appreciate it and your support

Be blessed always
Regards Tisha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.