eziguy
eziguy - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 962
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 12:11:23

On 2020-04-07 10:31:01 Ben Layden said:
We are only kicking the can further down the road with this Lockdown.

People without risk factors for serious complications must be allowed to go on with their lives, which can be done while protecting those at risk. Income earners must be allowed to provide for their families. The economy must continue to function. Population immunity must be allowed to develop because that is precisely what will bring this epidemic to an end at the least cost both in terms of money and lives.

There is a challenge in this. Most of the income earners from our poorer communities are taking care of those who are at higher risk and often sharing a very confined living space.
TME
TME - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 12:48:17

On 2020-04-07 12:11:23 eziguy said:
On 2020-04-07 10:31:01 Ben Layden said: We are only kicking the can further down the road with this Lockdown.

People without risk factors for serious complications must be allowed to go on with their lives, which can be done while protecting those at risk. Income earners must be allowed to provide for their families. The economy must continue to function. Population immunity must be allowed to develop because that is precisely what will bring this epidemic to an end at the least cost both in terms of money and lives.

There is a challenge in this. Most of the income earners from our poorer communities are taking care of those who are at higher risk and often sharing a very confined living space.

By continuing to entertain this lockdown nonsense EVERYONE suffers.

It may sound harsh but some must ultimately die so the majority can live.

This is what it ultimately boils down to. It's sad but the most utilitarian approach.
NovaZN
NovaZN - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 13:10:36

On 2020-04-07 12:48:17 TME said:
On 2020-04-07 12:11:23

This is what it ultimately boils down to. It's sad but the most utilitarian approach.

@TME. So I'm guessing you would class yourself in the category of the majority who should live and would snuggly hole yourself up in your ivory tower while you watch the world's needy and poor die.

Your comment is cruelly false and it shows me that people like you are what's wrong with the world. You selfishly cling to your own self-righteousness and in arrogance you assert your own beliefs, so easily condemning others to die and foolishly assuming that you constitute the percentage of the earth's population who must live.

But fear not my dear fellow, for if you think that Covid-19 is a global catastrophe, hold onto your selfish butt cheeks! Global warming will be the final blow to us all and when that sh*t hits the proverbial fan, let's see who amongst us can so selfishly claim to be the one's who must live.

You, the wicked and selfish of this world, who lack compassion for the poor, you will perish in your ivory towers and no force on earth will be there to save you.

Jackass..
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 14:35:56

there is something sinister going on all over the world
www.youtube.com/watch
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1507
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 15:09:20

On 2020-04-07 10:31:01 Ben Layden said:
We are only kicking the can further down the road with this Lockdown.

I agree with this.

I have a friend who has a condition that can die from a typical flu, yes, your normal flu, not COVID19 and this was the case for over a decade now. He takes matters into his own hands instead of feeling sorry for himself or expecting the rest of the world to revolve around him.

So he goes on with life, he works like the rest of us usually. He works from home when colleagues are sick and keeps his distance when he notices anyone sniffing or sneezing. Informs others of it, stays home when he is feeling sick. I am aware of his condition as everyone else that relates to him so we stay away from him when we are sick as we know the dire consequences. He sends someone else to do his shopping during flu season etc.

I also know some colleagues and friends who have respiratory problems of different types and each and every one of them decided on their own to take care of themselves and pretty much started working from home long before lockdown was even spoken about to take care of themselves. I talk daily to all these people and every single one is doing fine and they're the high risk portion of the population.

This is probably a good approach for those that are at risk of having critical COVID19 v the whole world going to shit.
NovaZN
NovaZN - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 15:09:24

On 2020-04-07 14:35:56 john_adams said:
www.youtube.com/watch

Yes, I agree with you @john_adams. And people like TME with their utilitarian opinions seem to be at the heart of it.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1508
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 15:10:34

On 2020-04-07 10:04:00 Tegwane said:
How many of those people that died, would've anyway?

But we all going to die neh
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1509
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 15:17:59

On 2020-04-07 10:05:05 Johnny English said:
On 2020-04-07 10:04:00 Tegwane said: How many of those people that died, would've anyway?

For once, Tegwane, we could almost be agreeing on something, lol !

Lol, well he's got a point.

It's kinda like when the death certificate says TB for the people that that were already full blown AIDS. It was really the AIDS that did them over but they don't want to put that because of the stigma so they write down that last nail which was TB which is technically correct yet they probably wouldn't wouldn't have even contracted TB, let alone die from it if they didn't have AIDS. Corona is like the final nail.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1510
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 15:23:25

On 2020-04-07 13:10:36 NovaZN said:
On 2020-04-07 12:48:17 TME said: On 2020-04-07 12:11:23

@TME. So I'm guessing you would class yourself in the category of the majority who should live and would snuggly hole yourself up in your ivory tower while you watch the world's needy and poor die.

Your comment is cruelly false and it shows me that people like you are what's wrong with the world. You selfishly cling to your own self-righteousness and in arrogance you assert your own beliefs, so easily condemning others to die and foolishly assuming that you constitute the percentage of the earth's population who must live.

But fear not my dear fellow, for if you think that Covid-19 is a global catastrophe, hold onto your selfish butt cheeks! Global warming will be the final blow to us all and when that sh*t hits the proverbial fan, let's see who amongst us can so selfishly claim to be the one's who must live.

You, the wicked and selfish of this world, who lack compassion for the poor, you will perish in your ivory towers and no force on earth will be there to save you.

Jackass..

I feel like I just went to church with a banned punter, I mean priest.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 963
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 16:15:42

On 2020-04-07 14:35:56 john_adams said:
www.youtube.com/watch

That is not sinister, it is to be expected. People shouting that it's all bs because their lives are disrupted.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.