Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Panic Stations
Re: Panic Stations
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-04-07 13:09:25

Your effort to try and stimulate a discussion only highlights your ignorance Tegwane. But you keep at it, bless!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-07 16:09:46
Edited: 2020-04-07 16:10:23

Going back in time to see who stole and who did not has absolutely no bearing on what must happen now. Even Germany is a moot point.

For this is survival mode, and getting rid of the group of economic rapists will only be one prerequisite to getting aid. There will be many more, and some very uncomfortable macro economic measures put in place.

Why do you think ace is trying his best to get rid of Tito and Pravin ?

I can't wait for the IMF to step in. It will be painful, but in the end we too can rise form the ashes and be the shining beacon at the foot of darkest Africa....

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-07 16:20:56

I think it is universally accepted that the previous Government also dipped into State coffers. But as reckless as the current cunts ? No.

The fact that they stole less is not an excuse per se. Wrong is still wrong.

Our judicial system is just not good enough to cope with these criminals.

Why is Marcus Jooste and Iqbal Surve and Jayendra Naidoo and Dan Matjila still walking the streets ?

Because we have dumbed down to the point where a smart criminal can get away with everything. Even a bumbling idiotic stupid zuma. This thing don't even has 2 brain cells. How the fuck ever elect him to anything ? He is an embarrassment to himself.

The masses in their wisdom and the guppies decided they wanted the most stupid fucknut they could find and voila : up comes zumpoes.

We are so fucked in so many ways that I feel violated and raped just looking at the news. Ashamed to call this land my land. The laughing stock of everyone.

Without radical change, mot meaning landgrabbing, we will get nowhere. EWC will be our final nail in the coffin, and the IMF won't touch us.

Expect your dear pensions to be regulated to fund the SOE's. Prepare for 50% less pension now, and fuckall when they take the second round to plug it up again when the fuckers steal the first lot of monies once again.

So vokin baie fokol in Suid Afrika.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-07 16:48:09

Yeah but they also force you to privatise everything and sell off your state owned assets for the cheapest you can and usually it'll be to an international probably US owned company who will then double or triple the prices for basics like electricity and water. The IMG are assholes going with them will be death sentence of alot of people. If you support the IMF then you dont know what an evil bunch they are and you are an idiot for not reading up on them. This includes the world bank
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Panic Stations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2169
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 17:36:29

On 2020-04-07 13:09:25 banksy said:
Your effort to try and stimulate a discussion only highlights your ignorance Tegwane. But you keep at it, bless!

Of course the cowards response, ignorance. Well I must be the most ignorant person in the world, happy to claim that title as well as a...hole f.......t c... to name but a few. I am sorry I cannot compete at your high standard of discourse, but some of us are not blessed
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Panic Stations
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 560
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 17:56:02

On 2020-04-07 16:48:09 WillGrey said:
Yeah but they also force you to privatise everything and sell off your state owned assets for the cheapest you can and usually it'll be to an international probably US owned company who will then double or triple the prices for basics like electricity and water. The IMG are assholes going with them will be death sentence of alot of people. If you support the IMF then you dont know what an evil bunch they are and you are an idiot for not reading up on them. This includes the world bank

Wow, you can do with some reading! Sure, an IMF adjustment program is no walk in the park. But after a few tough adjustment years, the masses will be considerably better off. I will never get why the masses are so happy for the elite to take the food out of their mouths. Stealing, corrupting and the eat up the shit they are told about white monopoly capital or Breton Woods institutions.

Even if you are right that we will sell our institutions to American companies (which is just mostly a pipe dream), it will still be a lot cheaper than giving SAA and Eskom every year R20 - R30bn. Eskom prices have risen 15% a year over the last 10 yrs when inflation was below 6%. Not even a foreign company will screw us that badly (and at least we will not have to give it tax money on top).

Why would you even care about saving SAA? Surely if no use to the poor. But sucking up money that could have helped the poor (if you really cared).

The sooner we get rid of Eskom, and allow private competition, the sooner we stop throwing tax money at the problem. And competition will lead to lower, not higher prices!

The only fuckers who will loose is the clueless current fucknuts just breathing in government and parastatals doing fuckall and risk being fired when the IMF comes to town. No more hiding behind BEE advantages, but being forced to do the job, or get kicked out. Maybe that is your real concern.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Panic Stations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 504
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 18:32:33

Wish there was a like button somewhere.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-04-07 18:39:37

On 2020-04-07 17:36:29 Tegwane said:
On 2020-04-07 13:09:25 banksy said: Your effort to try and stimulate a discussion only highlights your ignorance Tegwane. But you keep at it, bless!

Of course the cowards response, ignorance. Well I must be the most ignorant person in the world, happy to claim that title as well as a...hole f.......t c... to name but a few. I am sorry I cannot compete at your high standard of discourse, but some of us are not blessed

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-04-07 18:43:24
Edited: 2020-04-07 18:46:00

On 2020-04-07 17:56:02 Vrik said:
On 2020-04-07 16:48:09 WillGrey said: Yeah but they also force you to privatise everything and sell off your state owned assets for the cheapest you can and usually it'll be to an international probably US owned company who will then double or triple the prices for basics like electricity and water. The IMG are assholes going with them will be death sentence of alot of people. If you support the IMF then you dont know what an evil bunch they are and you are an idiot for not reading up on them. This includes the world bank

Wow, you can do with some reading! Sure, an IMF adjustment program is no walk in the park. But after a few tough adjustment years, the masses will be considerably better off. I will never get why the masses are so happy for the elite to take the food out of their mouths. Stealing, corrupting and the eat up the shit they are told about white monopoly capital or Breton Woods institutions.

Even if you are right that we will sell our institutions to American companies (which is just mostly a pipe dream), it will still be a lot cheaper than giving SAA and Eskom every year R20 - R30bn. Eskom prices have risen 15% a year over the last 10 yrs when inflation was below 6%. Not even a foreign company will screw us that badly (and at least we will not have to give it tax money on top).

Why would you even care about saving SAA? Surely if no use to the poor. But sucking up money that could have helped the poor (if you really cared).

The sooner we get rid of Eskom, and allow private competition, the sooner we stop throwing tax money at the problem. And competition will lead to lower, not higher prices!

The only fuckers who will loose is the clueless current fucknuts just breathing in government and parastatals doing fuckall and risk being fired when the IMF comes to town. No more hiding behind BEE advantages, but being forced to do the job, or get kicked out. Maybe that is your real concern.

Vrik you are making the assumption that South Africa would be able to pay back what it borrows.

Privatization means handing your critical assets to people who don't give rat's ass about the well being of people. Ask ol' tegsie how the train situation is working out with all the privatization it went through here in the UK? Even elements of it's prized NHS has been privatised. Not working out too well I can guarantee you that. Ask him how soon he can get an appointment with a doctor. Or even one step further if he can get tested for Covid-19 in the next three days without having to go through red tape.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Panic Stations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2170
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 18:43:26

On 2020-04-07 18:39:37 banksy said:
On 2020-04-07 17:36:29 Tegwane said: On 2020-04-07 13:09:25 banksy said: Your effort to try and stimulate a discussion only highlights your ignorance Tegwane. But you keep at it, bless!

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I will, would you like to give me an empowering and uplifting moment indicator to help?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.