Navigation
Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-01 16:28:39
Edited: 2020-05-01 16:31:13

Thank u for recommending my pics and vids.

Uve been a big help.

Thanks guys without all of u.
US ladies wouldn't survive.

Take care
Be safe
Mersedes
Mersedes - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-01 16:53:48

Im a pervert 'snap'
Please support my remote services

Kinky kisses
Mercedes
Xxxxxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-01 18:28:20
Edited: 2020-05-01 18:38:01

Thank you all. For the question as well as for those who aired their view as it gives me the opportunity to respond. Tnx for those who had my back :)

I started doing this as a result of complaints folks had about scamming risks. I realised that the good ladies will suffer along with the bad. I am my own kind of idiot and think of them as "my ladies" and their wellbeing is important to me.
I then approached those i felt comfortable with ito guaranteed delivery to ask if they had content. Come to think of it i guess it was rather forward of me as i did not even tell them why i asked.
I am happy to say that while i was involved in ironing out tech issues to get content to buyers, so far it has not cost me a cent!!! I was not wrong in judging them trustworthy. These ladies are top shelf examples of professionalism!

The pervert comment was not malicious. It was a ref to my earlier banning based on the fact that i was judged to be a pervert. So thats in jest and i take no offence.

In truth, while it was not asked from 'my ladies', some of them did send me some of their material free of charge, but while we are being honest, i have seen a lot of those previously anyway as ladies asked my opinion on them. Some of the photos sold were taken by me, so my access to material is of a different nature.

Will i get freebies? No. This guarantee of mine is not a barter arrangement. But! Again being honest, 'my ladies' have always treated me like a king and their smiles while we spend time is all the payment i need. They never held back on making my life better, so why would i then even as a common courtesy do differenty? I am now returning a favour, not doing a favour.

Now that we can move around a bit, you can look forward to even more material from these ladies, so, and Im sure those who baught (thank you gents!!) will support me in saying that, you cant ever see enough of these beauties.

Im a bit over extended at this stage to responsibly do so, but ill "bet" that those gents who baught some remote material from these stunners, will also follow that up with meeting them in the flesh.

Ps: i know there are many other ladies that would have fit in this list. Your absence from the list is not insinuation to the dependibility of you or yours, i have just not had the pleasure to meet you yet, hence the ommision
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-01 18:43:45

On 2020-05-01 18:28:20 ystervark said:
Thank you all. For the question as well as for those who aired their view as it gives me the opportunity to respond. Tnx for those who had my back :)

I started doing this as a result of complaints folks had about scamming risks. I realised that the good ladies will suffer along with the bad. I am my own kind of idiot and think of them as "my ladies" and their wellbeing is important to me.
I then approached those i felt comfortable with ito guaranteed delivery to ask if they had content. Come to think of it i guess it was rather forward of me as i did not even tell them why i asked.
I am happy to say that while i was involved in ironing out tech issues to get content to buyers, so far it has not cost me a cent!!! I was not wrong in judging them trustworthy. These ladies are top shelf examples of professionalism!

The pervert comment was not malicious. It was a ref to my earlier banning based on the fact that i was judged to be a pervert. So thats in jest and i take no offence.

In truth, while it was not asked from 'my ladies', some of them did send me some of their material free of charge, but while we are being honest, i have seen a lot of those previously anyway as ladies asked my opinion on them. Some of the photos sold were taken by me, so my access to material is of a different nature.

Will i get freebies? No. This guarantee of mine is not a barter arrangement. But! Again being honest, 'my ladies' have always treated me like a king and their smiles while we spend time is all the payment i need. They never held back on making my life better, so why would i then even as a common courtesy do differenty? I am now returning a favour, not doing a favour.

Now that we can move around a bit, you can look forward to even more material from these ladies, so, and Im sure those who baught (thank you gents!!) will support me in saying that, you cant ever see enough of these beauties.

Im a bit over extended at this stage to responsibly do so, but ill "bet" that those gents who baught some remote material from these stunners, will also follow that up with meeting them in the flesh.

Ps: i know there are many other ladies that would have fit in this list. Your absence from the list is not insinuation to the dependibility of you or yours, i have just not had the pleasure to meet you yet, hence the ommision

Responded like the absolute gentleman you are YV!

Nothing sinister in what you are doing...all good!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-01 19:46:02

On 2020-05-01 18:28:20 ystervark said:
Thank you all.....hence the ommision

Hey YV thanks for the candid and honest post, and your continued sense of humour regarding your "pervert" status - unfortunately for you that shall be an ongoing joke for a while to come yet boet.
You indeed do have a solid fan base however a number of your sycophants and acolytes could take a leaf out of your book of politeness and graciousness; they forget that this is an anonymous forum and not all of us need to let all of our personal goings-on out of the bag. Your decorum should be followed by more than currently do. See you around these purple halls again mr "pervert" - I'm heading back to the safety of WAG!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-01 20:01:46

Tnx for the kind words Oliver.
Just one request please Boet?
This varkie is an Afrikaans speaking pervert, please stick to your current limit of one word per post like "sycophants" as i had to run to the dictionary for that one :)))
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-01 20:58:02

Herewith the latest to ensure i list only active adds
:))

Alphabetically:
073 437 9611 Kim (Higveld)
066 497 7079 Lady Di
062 671 6949 Ling
078 755 9530 Louise
079 260 4625 Mandy
071 279 7520 Mersedes
076 122 4047 Mia (Original)
082 374 5413 Miss Megan
071 269 4724 Raven
079 855 9534 Sage
076 682 2745 Skye
072 623 3368 Vickey
Raven
Raven - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-01 21:17:35

Thanks for the recommendation YV xxx
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-01 21:25:36

Thank you for your recommendation Ystervark
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-02 07:13:53

:) pleasure. You ladies rock. Reinventing yourself in such a short time is super power stuff

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.