Pepper
Pepper - Re: Review - Pepper - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pepper - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-08 19:35:31
Edited: 2024-04-08 19:37:06

Overall disappointing,was ordering pick and pay groceries during the appointment, finished more times than i did and then increases already agreed upon prices. Wont be back poor punt.
Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5
Personality:3/5
That review has since been removed by the site, since you're not allowed to review twice on one visit. You're clearly out on a smear campaign, you haven't been back since the 21st, so why rate different from your original review, Especially on the three main factors, face, privacy and personality? You're discrediting your own self!

Ratings out of the way, I'll address your actual review... you came for an hour session, you then requested a half an hour extension making it a total of 90min, I then asked you permission to order groceries because I wanted them to be delivered by the time the session was over, which you fully agreed to with no hesitation.
Secondly when you requested the half an hour extension and bare-blow, I told you that I would give a "R100 discount on the half an hour and 50% discount on the bare-blow". When the hour session was over you decided not to extend the half an hour, hence I explained to you that I will reinstate the full price of bare-blow. There was no reason for me to give a discount, the only reason I offered the 50% discount was the 30min extension, without that , you're not entitled to a discount... which I also explained before you left.
Why you're whining on my profile with two separate reviews beats me.
Oh, one last thing, me cumming more than you, is actually working in my favour, real men like that. You clearly have no idea how s*x works, 'free lesson' it's a two way street. Thanks for boosting my numbers.
Now the punters know I enjoy myself.
your smear campaign failed dismally!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.