Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Wendy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Wendy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-21 16:01:05

THE GOOD STUFF:

Went ahead with a booking enquiry based solely on the previous reviewer's experience,not even bothering to see Wendy's profile info or pics,huge risk but I figured that lemme put myself in an advertiser's shoes & get a feel of what it could be like for an SP when accepting a booking from a complete stranger.

Because why not?Life's too short to not try anything new/different every now and then.

Glad to say that his review was accurate and I experienced a top GFE session,from a beautiful looking babe.

Comms & booking was done on Whatsapp,boundaries and fees(very competitive) cleared up there & location was given.

It's a guesthouse in Randburg,with SP's working from their own rooms,access through remote-controlled gate,rooms are of a reasonable standard,and beds,linen,pillows,towels etc. are ok.

Wendy has an incredibly beautiful face & so kissable lips that I got a boner right there at the door meeting her.

I've never understood the fascination for ladies with larger-than-usual bottoms and not-model perfect figures,of whatever race,until I spent time between this wonderful Queen's thighs.

When she squeezed her legs hard around my head,while performing oral on her,it was so erotic for me,I absolutely struggled to keep it together,and wanted to cum hard right there.

Now I understandthe fascination a little better,and I love the fact that I'm discovering that people of all ages,race,areas,genders and body types here on ESA provide magical experiences for a moegoe like me,not just ladies whom I previously had the mindset that they were too beautiful/classy/intelligent and upmarket to ever feel pleasure from an average person in every aspect,like me.

Thankfully,a quick pause,a few breaths & gathering my thoughts for a moment,helped me to ensure the session lasts for the time I booked for & I controlled my ejaculation, because,like,who wants the session to end abruptly when it feels so fucking good?

Wendy provides a great GFE,she hugs & kisses you back,so it feels as if she is receiving as much pleasure from you as she is creating for you,which is a killer-combo move,and a key ingredient for creating a memorable GFE.

Point to note,gentlemen,this lover will give you good loving,provided you make some effort to create a safe & comfortable/chilled vibe for her,but you guys know already,that's how most ladies,in here,as well as out of fantasyland,react positively to your touches,right?

SO-SO-STUFF:

The shower afterwards did not have any hot water,just very tepid water after 2 or 3 minutes,but after such a great sesh, who gives a fuck about such a small gripe,not me,but putting it in here,so that maybe if Wendy reads this review,she can address it with the guesthouse owners,and add more value for her future clients.

BAD STUFF:

No bad stuff,Wendy is a fantastic GFE provider and I really enjoyed her Energy.
Wendy
Wendy - Re: Review - Wendy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-21 20:20:31

Thank you so much for this positive feedback,I really appreciate it..im really sorry about the hot shower issue..The water does take a while to get hot but still,I should have done more to make sure that the water was hot enough for you..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Wendy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-08-21 20:51:17

Fuck! I'm jealous FPJ! Been wanting to meet this beauty for a long time
niz21
niz21 - Re: Review - Wendy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-05 18:31:12

Name: Wendy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Wendy's Full Profile]

Wow. Girl friend experience 10/10. Kissing 10/10. Blowjob 12/10. She’s sexy and bubbly. Definitely going to return. The best in the game. Can still hear her laugh

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Wendy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-05 20:17:18

@niz21 It was lovely to be in your company..thank you so much for being such a clean perfect gentleman and for leaving this awesome review
she_squirts
she_squirts - Re: Review - Wendy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-28 18:35:02

Ayi this one I wanted to marry her on the spot when I first saw he in 2018
BlvckMvmbv93
BlvckMvmbv93 - Re: Review - Wendy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Wendy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-16 20:59:36

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

If I'm being honest, I was a bit hesitant to leave this review, cause if it were possible, I'd keep her all to myself. Yep,she's that good.

If you are in for an unrushed and thorough
girlfriend experience, then look no further. Here, you're at home!

Wendy is nothing short of the ultimate experience. I simply cannot wait to see her again. In brief, everything is a 10 out of 10 and the sensuality is most definitely an 11 out of 10.

Thank you nkosazane for the wonderful experience, can't wait to see you again!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Wendy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-17 00:03:31

Babe..it's always fireworks for you and i..Thank you for this lovely review I can't wait to see you too
Upfront
Upfront - Re: Review - Wendy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Wendy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-26 07:58:40

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Sweet Jesus!! I visited my favourite lady to the other day to end my somewhat stressful weekend and I think I've caught feelings for her... Every time I visit her the service just exceeds the previous one, I feel like I'm with a gf making sweet love... Her beauty, personality and body are out of this world, I'm battling to get her out of my mind and that's going to cause problems for me... I see some punters are reluctant to review her because that's how amazing she is, they want her all to themselves and I can't say I blame them because I'm one of those punters ??? So again the question is, will I return? You bet your sweet ass I will return. Thanks for a great time you beautiful honey ?

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Wendy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-26 13:50:39

Thank you for your continued support babe .it's always good to see you..I enjoy spending time with you and our conversations..see you soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.