[deleted] - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-12 13:57:11

Name: Mersedes

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria

Full Profile: [View Mersedes's Full Profile]

Wow, this lady is super super hot!!!!!! One of my best encounters with a wg...super sexy body with a beautiful face en gorgeous feet!!!! Mercedes is sensual and her kisses taste like honey!!!!!! I defently will visit her again
Dankie n sexy vroujie

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mersedes
Mersedes - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 326
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 20:38:56

Thank you for visiting and for the review Bok Boer 83.
*blush*

Love Mersedes
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 22:01:32

I have always admired Mersedes photos and wished I could get to meet her in person. Fortunately the breeze blew her in to PE earlier this week for a very short period and after a few dm's and whatsapp messages, our plans were made to meet at her hotel. In between a few meetings I managed to call her to confirm all still on and already she was puting me at ease with her smooth calm and sexy voice, I knew I was in for a treat.

On arrival I called again and she guided me through an empty reception to the pool area and then to her room. No one was around on entering or leaving. She was dressed in a short summer dress showing off her long silky legs leading to the fun that was to come.

Once behind the closed doors, we got to some sensual kisses and soon into the shower. Unfortunately the hotel shower was way to small for us both but once I was out and made my way to the room where I found her 'warming' herself up. What a treat to see her like that waiting for me. We made out like school kids behind the grandstand. Let's just say that her looking at me with those eyes, moving into a certain position had me jumping the gun.

No stress for her and we were off for a restart, this time though it was my turn to inspect her jewelry and below to which she responded with great enthusiasm. It all just got better from there on in and would have been great to spend more time with her.

Mercedes, thanks for visiting our shores, hope that one day you are able to make it back here or I am able to come see you on your side. You really are great.
P

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mersedes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-25 14:05:19

Dear Plod1975

Thank you for visiting me and for a wonderful time together

Love Mersedes
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11611
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-19 14:54:53

Mersedes .. words escape me actually, can only say .. THE BEST OR NOTHING for sure ;)

Making the appointment was easy and hassle free. The place where you working from is very cosy and all requirements catered for. Parking is safe.

Now for the naughty fun stuff. From the moment I arrived till I left .. pure sensuality and passion galore. It is very clear that you enjoy what you are doing and the way of seduction was spot and natural. You definitely exceeded my expectations in all aspects, from the soft kisses till the hard riding at the end ;)

Mersedes, it was a real privilege to have met you eventually and the time spend in your company were much enjoyable and pleasurable ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mersedes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 362
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-19 19:34:28

Thank you for visiting BOOBS53. It was a pleasure to have you.

Love Mersedes
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11618
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-20 13:59:40

Having my breath and mind back eventully, just somethings additional to my review:

Mersedes is a very kind hearted, loving person. Really gives her all and ain't a clock watcher. Also caring towards her client and make sure that every minute spend with her are memorable. Her observations ability is of such a nature, before you can ask she do things natural and it seems that she can read ones mind ;)

Ps: I left with wobbly legs which is a good sign in my books. Definitely one of my top punts durin couple of years of punting, leaving totally satisfied ;)
Rogerabbit
Rogerabbit - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-23 14:37:39

Let me say that this was a truly epic experience. I took almost a year to muster the courage to make an appointment to see this amazingly beautiful woman. I am so happy that I did!
What a wonderful, thoughtful and seriously sexy person. From the initial meeting to the goodbye peck, I was just in a "pink funk". Even now as I pen this review, I have a little "woody" as I think back to the time I spent with her. I am smitten and hope to pop back to see her again.

Thanks M, for an absolutely unforgettable hour which I will remember fondly for many weeks to come.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mersedes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 373
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-24 12:08:41

Dear Rogerabbit

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Love Mersedes
JayAdams1972
JayAdams1972 - Re: Review - Mersedes - Lynnwood Ridge in Pretoria Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 16:08:19

I was referred to Mersedes by another special lady on ESA for ‘something’ we would like to do, only to realize that I have been in contact with Mersedes for more than a year without visiting her (I promise to still deliver on the dress and undies!)

I took the bull by the horns and made a booking 3 weeks ago and the result – My oh my!!!! Why did I never made the time or effort to visit Mersedes earlier. I had the time of my life!

Mersedes – I cannot fault you on anything you did. You are a hell of an amazing kisser. You are definitely one of THE best kissers I have ever came across. Then your natural passion and your love for sex makes everything you do, a truly mind-blowing experience (the toy you ‘introduced’ gave me an orgasm out of this world). I genuinely cannot fault you on anything!

Personally, equally as important as the sexual experience, is a girl’s personality. Mersedes - You welcomed me as if I was a regular at your doorstep (will definitely become a regular now). You are friendly and professional and made me feel extremely comfortable. You are one hell of an awesome lady! Also, everything related to your venue was perfect and deserves a 5/5.

Me next appointment is tomorrow and I am as excited as a toddler on Christmas Eve. I cannot wait to lay my hands on your warm, soft, sexy body and let your senses experience the ultimate pleasure…

Jay

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.