HELover
HELover - Re: Im a wanker..........
Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 08:12:23

You giving up to easily..
Doesn't the craving of having those titties in your face tempt you?
Timmy T - one more try
Blades
Blades - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 08:17:42
Edited: 2020-02-25 08:39:53

Here are some ways to not come across as a time waster or wanker:

1) Don't contact any ladies if you do not have the money or time to punt. If you do then you are the definition of a time waster.

2) If you do have money and time to punt, call. Organising a punt on whatsapp is unprofessional. If she doesn't answer your call, call back later OR then send a text message only stating 'I want to enquire about a booking. Please let me know when you are available to talk.'. You should get a reply and then you can call back.

3) If you do call to ask about rates etc, and you plan to call a few other ladies as you are hunting for a bargain, tell the lady. Say "I'm going to talk to one or two more ladies and if I decide to book you I will call you back at X o'clock. Will you be available to talk then?".

4) FFS guys. Do not send dick picks to the ladies. Or anyone for that matter. And be careful if someone asks you for a dick pick. Can you say Blackmail? When a lady get's a dick pick she doesn't think "Oh wow, I have to have that!", she thinks "another dumbass".

5) If you do talk to a lady and she is too expensive for your taste, not available when you are or she doesn't offer the extra you need and you decide not to book her, then thank her for her time and tell her that you will not be booking her this particular day.

6) Don't negotiate price.

7) Don't try to convince a lady to offer you a service she doesn't offer.

8) Don't get angry and start insulting the lady if the rates and service offered is not what you expected.

9) Don't strike up a whatsapp conversation with a SP. She doen't want your friendship, she wants your business. If you are lonely, contact a friend. If you want to have a naughty conversation with a woman, then register on a dating site. Don't fool yourself into thinking these ladies lay in bed hoping someone will contact them just to have a chat. Well, I suppose people do, but I don't think they want to chat with a pervert they've never met...

10) Don't ask for photos. Just don't. Look at the photos on the lady's profile. Activate your gold membership and you can see their personal galleries. There you are likely to see as much boobs and pussy as you like.

In short, don't be an asshole.

Don't be an idiot.

Don't act like a sex crazed, pimple faced teenage boy.

I'm sure most of the ladies needs to deal with multiple idiots a day. If you cannot respect the women that offers us their bodies so we can fulfil our fantasies, then you shouldn't be punting.
Voster58
Voster58 - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 12:27:13

Aren't we all a bunch of wankers?
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Im a wanker..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1355
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 14:50:22

@Blade .... Not agree totaly with dont whatsup for prices. For the 3 years Im punting, I only call 2 or 3 times because they request me to do. The rest of the time I done my bookings via whatsup and if they dont have whatsup via PM.
Till now have no problems and it works for me.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-25 15:05:13
Edited: 2020-02-25 15:36:40

Blades, precisely, exactly that!
May I just add something.
I archive my chats. And often reply that nothing has changed since our last interaction. Some guys enquire month after month after month and when you call them out on their bs.... me? Its the first time I'm contacting you. Yeah, right! Blocked!
ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 324
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 15:13:46

On 2020-02-25 12:27:13 Voster58 said:
Aren't we all a bunch of wankers?

Literally: Yes! I am sure of that....at least the old topies amongst try once in a while anyway...not always with success I might add...

Figuratively: Debatable I guess...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Im a wanker..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1802
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 16:47:23

On 2020-02-25 03:07:21 Feather-Light said:
To clarify.....I havent ask her questions every second day. It was Oct last year and then again this week. I have decided to rather not book her. Its gonna be awkward. Ill look for someone else rather.

There we go, resolved
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 440
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-26 23:42:57

Damn wanker!
Marzi
Marzi - Re: Im a wanker..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-27 00:25:07

Not a time waster. Majority of the times I don't book is because of the dos and don't or because of the extra charge.

If the extra charge is too high, it is an indication that the WG is not into it. Higher chances are I will be wasting my money and time.

Hard times are upon us, can't we help each other, if messaging is easier can't we all use that? Do we really have to be picky considering we're all in a pickle
Carmen-lex
Carmen-lex - Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1121
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-27 08:30:14
Edited: 2020-02-27 08:43:10

A while ago I had a client contact first telephonically and then on whatsapp the chats went back and forth on and off for 6 months before the day he booked and met me . He has been a weekly regular of mine ever since and even canceled his gold membership after our 3rd or fourth encounter. When I met the punter in question he was such a lovely young 70 something year young man turns out after a string of bookings "gone wrong" ,money lost and wasted not to mention egos bruised he was nervous to "try again !. Long story short my patience paid off and taught me things really aren't always what they seem & after years of handling calls and whatsapps you soughta develop a 6th sense about these things.
Not all clients that msg or call more then once are heavy breathers lols!!
They may be shy , they may have had a bad experience in the past and want to be sure of what they are getting into . It's a dangerous world and the danger lies on both sides of the fence not just our safety or comfort in question.
In another incident I can use as an example I chatted to a client over a period of time as well only this time it took 3 weeks to discover through our conversations that we would not have geld and the booking would of been a disaster so I quickly pointed this out politely ended the conversation. He instantly got rude and insulting (called that right !!)then I blocked him.
Most clients do this maybe to check for consistency not all of them do this for twisted reasons go with your gut and trust your instinct.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.