Navigation
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: Really getting old, or am I just getting started? !
Re: Really getting old, or am I just getting started? !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-22 11:26:26

I must admit, I love it when a lady has some "scars" to show what life has thrown at her and she survived. Some call it wrinkles. I am not one for a 20-something, I would most happily punt in the 40-50 category. I myself is in my 40s, and the most beautiful women I see on this site are in their 40s.

If a punter discriminates on age, it is his preference, but also his loss. That means I can spend some more quality time with the truly delectable women of this site. And I intend to visit all you 40-something beauties!!
Keep it up ladies, you truly are beautiful inside and out.
Liza
Liza - Re: Really getting old, or am I just getting started? !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 11:41:38

@Mr3,

Five Stars for you!
Meg
Meg - Re: Really getting old, or am I just getting started? !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:04:04

On 2020-02-22 10:48:47 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
Celebrate it Meg!

I am turning 46 tomorrow and I have never felt more alive, more in control, more at peace or happier than I am now .

His loss he will never know..;)

Thank you. Happy birthday my girl. I hope you get spoiled rotten.
I believe woman this age is in her prime of her life.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:05:48
Edited: 2020-02-22 12:14:52

On 2020-02-22 10:50:14 Kimmylee said:
Meg, you're a good looking 47 year old to be. As long as you look beyond the age factor, you're very young at heart and that matters. You carry your age very well regardless of what you do. It is your time and you embrace it.

Some people only reflect their negativity (be it age or looks) in others because of low self esteem, insecurities and even jealousy.

Just keep taking care of yourself cause those that matter in your life, age is just a number.

Thank you my girl. It's true I am young at heart. I'll do a lot of things 2o year old won't even try or even woman in my same age category. One is as old as you feel. Not how other people make you feel.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7566
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:08:29

On 2020-02-22 11:08:28 Liza said:
Well well, then I must prepare to get the same message, as I am turning 44 in April !OMG!! COULD that be such a bad thing to find yourself in a mature lady's company?? Might I say that our "Mature" ladies are usually the ladies that does damage control on younger ladies bookings! (Not all young ladies, if the shoe fits..)
So Mr Punter, with due respect, you are truly entitled to see any lady,whatever age, but please, no need to comment on a lady's age in a negative way!

Ps : Doctor Doctor.. I need BOTOX! Help me look younger! I still want to spoil lots and lots of hungry horny men!
Liza xoxo

You my friend are rocking your age. I would have love to look like that till I'm 70!
We need to get together and have a glass of wine!
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7567
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:08:59

On 2020-02-22 11:02:53 BurningMan said:
Meg a look superb.

Thank you MNR B big hugs
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:11:17

On 2020-02-22 11:22:51 ouman punter said:
Meg...you are a beautiful woman....Full Stop!

I haven't visited you in an awfully long time but can see from your photos you have a gorgeously kept body and I know you have a beautiful face... it may have aged slightly but seeing how you have kept your body I am sure the same applies to your face....!!

You clearly dont ever let age concern you... and thats the way it should be and it is also Lear from your stunning playful personality...

I am convinced that the industry you are in has contributed significantly to your positive attitude about life and the way you have kept your body...

Those that question your age are clearly misinformed about life....

They stll have a long way to go before they can relax and are able to enjoy both young and old in this pastime...

Go well sweet lady!!

Thank you for the words of wisdom and motivation. Big hugs coming your way.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:13:56

On 2020-02-22 11:26:26 Mr3 said:
I must admit, I love it when a lady has some "scars" to show what life has thrown at her and she survived. Some call it wrinkles. I am not one for a 20-something, I would most happily punt in the 40-50 category. I myself is in my 40s, and the most beautiful women I see on this site are in their 40s.

If a punter discriminates on age, it is his preference, but also his loss. That means I can spend some more quality time with the truly delectable women of this site. And I intend to visit all you 40-something beauties!!

Thank you MR3. We do love clients that appreciate us oldies. With age comes wisdom and knowledge.
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Really getting old, or am I just getting started? !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-22 12:51:21

Dear Meg, Pls don't let these negative guys have an influence on you. Just let it go. His loss. You are a beautiful, sexy lady with Plenty wisdom! Many a young Lass can take notes from you. Stay as Special as you are! Xx
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Really getting old, or am I just getting started? !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-22 13:37:59

On 2020-02-22 12:13:56 Meg said:
On 2020-02-22 11:26:26 Mr3 said: I must admit, I love it when a lady has some "scars" to show what life has thrown at her and she survived. Some call it wrinkles. I am not one for a 20-something, I would most happily punt in the 40-50 category. I myself is in my 40s, and the most beautiful women I see on this site are in their 40s.

Thank you MR3. We do love clients that appreciate us oldies. With age comes wisdom and knowledge.

You are pure class, body to die for ... also just and for as long as I can remember, I have preferred mature ladies ... but you appear to be in a class of your own, body any woman would be envious of and can only dream of.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.