Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bull shit about race
Re: Bull shit about race
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 07:32:44

Amazing that this thread is going on. What is it about race/ tribe/ etc that gets humans so emotional?

I'm betting this thread dies by Tuesday? It's pay day and the WGs will post messages of encouragement to punters and punters will complain about spending cash on a rubbish punt or will sing about seeing an amazing WG who they are now in love with!

#LovePurpleWorld
#WozaPayDay
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Bull shit about race
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 07:41:31

Lol.. Yeah. Well.. Cash is king.. There is room for all.
JacksonT
JacksonT - Re: Bull shit about race
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:06:59

On 2020-02-24 06:55:26 Papillon said:
On 2020-02-24 06:31:11 NinjaBoy.x said: There's certain things reverse apartheid cannot claim ownership on and that's a beautiful clean pink white pussy. Hahahaha dream on and stop bitching about it.

As I said.. It is that idea that white is superior that drives these sort of comments. It is based on people experiences and upbringing.

White guys see the black guys as rapists and attackers. Defillers of their women folk. White women the same.. And some actually fantazise about it. But they hate it. But they also love it.

I nailed some Afrikaner women in London late 90s. Some came clean that they would never try that in SA.. But while abroad without their peers they felt free enough to try a black guy. Was a good experience.. I understood their point.

In many of the countries I visited I have seen black guys chasing white women and I have seen white women acting too good for black guys.. But loving the attention.

It is interesting how it all plays in SA. I would believe most white women around their 40s would be abhorred to be seen with a black guy. Not for themselves really but for what their peers would think. I do see SA still very conservative.. But they got to make cash.

I believe these sort of threads are important. People can ash out their ideas and prejudices without fear.

Me.. As a black foreigner here in SA I avoid interacting with black south Africans. In principle I see the lot as xenophobic. But I also know that I maybe generalizing.. But safer to stay in my lane. And I am only here for 6 years.. Now imagine a white south african woman that has been here since birth and grew up during apartheid where the media told them day in day out how Savage the black population where.

Then they see on the news what goes on.. All being performed by black south Africans. There is a lot at play here.

Hard not to be a bit worried about interacting with them.

I think the real winners on all this are the black wg. They are somewhat neutral. Plenty white guys that would have a go.. Same as Indians and black punters.

you talking about the same news that hides the name of the rapist when it's a white man? I've seen both white/black wg and they told me about they're bad experience with white punters, the white wg never said anything bad about the black guys. Don't generalize about xenophobia, you guys wanna paint South Africans guys with same brush but the same news you watch it's owned by whites.Theres people in townships that need rehabilitation after apartheid,Some of us come from broken families because of it.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Bull shit about race
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:16:01

"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

- Nelson Mandela
Papillon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:16:12

Nonsense.. The first time I visited SA in 98 I was told point blank by a friend of my wife that she hated aliens. I was a bit surprised at that Comment as most black people outside SA sympathized with black south Africans. Through the years I have seen how black south Africans operate. Saw it in 2003.. Saw it in 2007 and now in 2019.

Nah.. Too easy to blame white owned media.. But that is just blatant nonsense.

You guys stay in your lane and I stay in mine. Which is as far as possible from you.

So it is hard for me to blame wg for avoiding you as default.. Unless proven otherwise you are a threat.
ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: Bull shit about race
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:24:25

@balasbak.....

Hehehe....yeah thats the way the narrative goes.....once she's had BBC....she's been stretched so that white guys rattle around in there...?

Possibly the fear here???? ;))
Papillon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:36:29

Lol.. Whole babies come out of it. and have you seen the size of some of those babies?? Lol

Washed and dry it is like new..

White guys would think that if a woman sleeps with black guys she is dirty.. That is why they keep that under wraps. That way they get both sides of business.
JacksonT
JacksonT - Re: Bull shit about race
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:38:58

On 2020-02-24 08:16:12 Papillon said:
Nonsense.. The first time I visited SA in 98 I was told point blank by a friend of my wife that she hated aliens. I was a bit surprised at that Comment as most black people outside SA sympathized with black south Africans. Through the years I have seen how black south Africans operate. Saw it in 2003.. Saw it in 2007 and now in 2019.

Nah.. Too easy to blame white owned media.. But that is just blatant nonsense.

You guys stay in your lane and I stay in mine. Which is as far as possible from you.

So it is hard for me to blame wg for avoiding you as default.. Unless proven otherwise you are a threat.

dude!!! first of all I wasn't asking you to start interacting with us, so yeah stay in your lane
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Bull shit about race
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1023
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:46:47

South Africa still remain the best country in the world even with its problem. I for one love South African and will never live this country . I love you all for ever :)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Bull shit about race
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9662
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 08:53:15
Edited: 2020-02-24 08:55:07

Suddenly some really stunning ladies have just become very ugly.

# Just my 2 cents worth.

Anyway most of those ladies say one thing on the forum and on their profiles but their reviews from people of colour says something else.

# Just something I have noticed in my time in this industry.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.